gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Has anyone else noticed that Rusty only shows up on the balcony during Jill's ending? Out of all the endings the only time you know Jill's precise location at the end of the party is if you're on Jill's route... Now this could all be simple laziness on DPC's part but DPC is a perfectionist who would surely not make a basic mistake like this. So here's the theory in every route apart from the Jill route, Rusty depressed after being dumped by that blond side chick actually bangs Jill at the end of the party! The banana peel costume symbolises that Jill is fresh and ready to be peeled by the MC... However the bumblebee costume demonstrates a Jill ready for her honey pot to be swiped by Rusty.
Jill Route:
1698849309426.png
Sage Route:
Untitled-1.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Has anyone else noticed that Rusty only shows up on the balcony during Jill's ending? Out of all the endings the only time you know Jill's precise location at the end of the party is if you're on Jill's route... Now this could all be simple laziness on DPC's part but DPC is a perfectionist who would surely not make a basic mistake like this. So here's the theory in every route apart from the Jill route, Rusty depressed after being dumped by that blond side chick actually bangs Jill at the end of the party! The banana peel costume symbolises that Jill is fresh and ready to be peeled by the MC... However the bumblebee costume demonstrates a Jill ready for her honey pot to be swiped by Rusty.
Jill Route:
View attachment 3052967
Sage Route:
View attachment 3052999
Please someone post this theory on Patreon and DPCs Discord.
:devilish:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Jill Route:
View attachment 3052967
Sage Route:
View attachment 3052999
Is Jill high?

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I tried facial expressions from P3Design - he created Imogen, it is Jill's model. I thought that with the original author's expressions it would help poor Jill to smile!
Spoiler: it didn't help.
View attachment 3053027
Yeah, I never understood how artists can strive for near perfect skin tones and textures, near perfect hair details, yet they don't seem to be mature enough to once and for all, exit the fucking childish anime style for facial expressions. I wish they'd fucking grow up one of these days.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Looking ahead for Seasons 3 & 4 it seems clear there may be future LIs to lock into routes for. So far I'd say the obvious candidates (or practical certainties in some cases) seem to be Zoey, Quinn, Riona, and possibly even Nicole (she's getting a lot of focus as the game's gone on for a supposed "Side Girl").

However does anyone else get the feeling, along similar lines to Riona and Nicole, that Sally may also end up being an LI in the future? The arguments for would definitely be the only non-LI so far that's had their own SR series, an increasing list of appearances post Ep 6 that seems odd for a character that isn't intended to play a larger role, and has had it hinted multiple times now that she and Magnar are on the outs.

1698865307932.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Looking ahead for Seasons 3 & 4 it seems clear there may be future LIs to lock into routes for. So far I'd say the obvious candidates (or practical certainties in some cases) seem to be Zoey, Quinn, Riona, and possibly even Nicole (she's getting a lot of focus as the game's gone on for a supposed "Side Girl").

However does anyone else get the feeling, along similar lines to Riona and Nicole, that Sally may also end up being an LI in the future? The arguments for would definitely be the only non-LI so far that's had their own SR series, an increasing list of appearances post Ep 6 that seems odd for a character that isn't intended to play a larger role, and has had it hinted multiple times now that she and Magnar are on the outs.

View attachment 3053086
Sally LI?

2ID.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Razrback16

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
sally is just a cringe version of quinn if i'm being honest
That's partly also why I think it'd happen (though I wouldn't call it cringe personally). There seems to be a number of DIK-oriented options getting added so Sally would make sense as a CHICK-oriented one.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I tried facial expressions from P3Design - he created Imogen, it is Jill's model. I thought that with the original author's expressions it would help poor Jill to smile!
Spoiler: it didn't help.
View attachment 3053027
Jill actually has an attractive model. She had some bad periods in ep7 and ep8, but overall she's a beauty. However, DPС is constantly experimenting and choosing unfortunate hairstyles and emotes. I don't know what's involved that her smile just looks scary. Facial rigging is a problem in general for all models in DAZ, there are clearly not enough polygons for facial expressions.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
So the first time I went through episode 9, I was on the Josy and Maya path, and decided to try out the Haunted Mansion… and discovered I hate, hate, hate Ren’Py’s feature where you can only see a few inches round your cursor. Fortunately you can toggle it by pressing H, and see the rest of the image. But DPC just had to use the goddamn thing twice in that episode—in both the Haunted Mansion, and the blackout.

Anyway, because I hate it, I didn’t bother to go through the Haunted Mansion twice. Every time Tommy made the MC pick something to do, I just had everyone tell scary stories. Derek taking off the dick helmet to reveal he’s got romance-novel hair always makes me laugh. So do the whale sounds.

Until someone finally told me if the MC takes Sage through the Haunted Mansion, she lets him put her in the stocks and fuck her. Ha! She would. That, I had to see.

Thing is, I’d been through the Haunted Mansion before with Josy and Maya, so I already knew Penny was hiding in there for that final jump scare. So when Sage locks Tremolo in the cage till he mouth-fucks her, my first thought was, “Um… Penny’s gonna see this.” Then this happens:God she’s fun. But poor Penny was pretty traumatized. Well, it makes up for the MC later walking in on her naked with a snorkel up her ass.
Traumatized?

ep9_diks_ph3_penny_event1.jpg

Penny?

ep9_diks_ph3_penny_event4.jpg

:KEK:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

View attachment 3053086
Sally so far looks like a regular girl for sex for the night and for creating cheap drama with Magnar. There are already so many hidden LIs in this game who will clearly have their own ending: Riona, Quinn, Lily, Zoey.
I'm confused by Mel and Sarah, they've been given an unreasonable amount of attention in the last two episodes considering they're not particularly popular among the fandom.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes