LilCruncho

Apr 14, 2019
Played the game LONG time ago, and noticed there's a female protagonist tag now. So in the new seasons, can you play as a female now?

Oct 22, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My reasons for picking Jill:

Josy and Maya the love triangle was good. I still had feelings for Josy the first girl I fell for. But I know I would be third wheeling so I left that.

Bella was hot af but she has a lot of baggage and wasn't committed to me as much. Even I know she wants to be but that last date really ruined it for me.

And Sage...ohh man being a fuckbuddy was awesome! She is a woman that has been through a lot and she also changed as well. She became a that friend who always had my back and I had hers no matter what. But her past seems to be a mystery. She was fun to be with. She would have been my choice after Jill.

I agree that I have been emotionally attached to the characters but seems like the only one that I really wanted to be with was Jill. She really makes me happy. Glad that she is with me because I would never find someone like her ever again.

Reactions: Rguy59 and ddf

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My reasons for picking Jill:

Josy and Maya the love triangle was good. I still had feelings for Josy the first girl I fell for. But I know I would be third wheeling so I left that.

Bella was hot af but she has a lot of baggage and wasn't committed to me as much. Even I know she wants to be but that last date really ruined it for me.

And Sage...ohh man being a fuckbuddy was awesome! She is a woman that has been through a lot and she also changed as well. She became a that friend who always had my back and I had hers no matter what. But her past seems to be a mystery. She was fun to be with. She would have been my choice after Jill.

I agree that I have been emotionally attached to the characters but seems like the only one that I really wanted to be with was Jill. She really makes me happy. Glad that she is with me because I would never find someone like her ever again.
My man. For me it was Jill's first, and Sage in close second. Tho, i occasionally feeling conflicted about which girl that i love the most. But it always those two. And the rest can go. Love them both.
JS.png

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You do not understand it. The player can prevent any sexual action with Jill. The same applies to Sage. This is not possible with Josy, Maya, Isabella and Quinn.

We know so BaDIK will have multiple endings. So if the MC never has sexual action with Jill through the player, an ending may well be so that Jill and the MC are related. Because there were no sexual acts between Jill and the MC, there is no incest.

The problem is that many people play several or all paths and thereby mix up these paths. Imagine the whole thing as a labyrinth. You have one entrance and several exits. Although you have several ways to traverse the labyrinth, you can only take one path that leads you to a specific exit.
A player can't stop Josy and Maya from having sex but can with self but don't why the player wouldn't have sex with them

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Because many of us are done and over with the whole drama queen BS. Younger players tend to not mind it so much, but they will learn as they mature. Drama queens never end well.
Turn down sex with Maya & Josy?
I would sooner turn down a billion dollars
I'm sure you selectively passed over the "maturity" thing. Eventually you'll see the wisdom of taking the million bucks over some high maintenance drama queens. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: jimbro and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm sure you selectively passed over the "maturity" thing. Eventually you'll see the wisdom of taking the million bucks over some high maintenance drama queens. :ROFLMAO:
I think the drama will settle down once the tuition problem is solved
Then when the throuple graduate and move away to start a life together
The drama will stop completely

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Because many of us are done and over with the whole drama queen BS. Younger players tend to not mind it so much, but they will learn as they mature. Drama queens never end well.
Maya with her my life sucks drama can wear on you but Josy doesn't have drama other then college wait and having a girlfriend

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I accept your proposal... Maya and Josy are yours, the money is mine...Sage and I live happily and carefree... ;)
Now here is a man with class. And with that money. I can bet I can convince any of the girls I want to join me and Sage for some extra activities.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Acsuka
Aug 29, 2023
So the first time I went through episode 9, I was on the Josy and Maya path, and decided to try out the Haunted Mansion… and discovered I hate, hate, hate Ren’Py’s feature where you can only see a few inches round your cursor. Fortunately you can toggle it by pressing H, and see the rest of the image. But DPC just had to use the goddamn thing twice in that episode—in both the Haunted Mansion, and the blackout.

Anyway, because I hate it, I didn’t bother to go through the Haunted Mansion twice. Every time Tommy made the MC pick something to do, I just had everyone tell scary stories. Derek taking off the dick helmet to reveal he’s got romance-novel hair always makes me laugh. So do the whale sounds.

Until someone finally told me if the MC takes Sage through the Haunted Mansion, she lets him put her in the stocks and fuck her. Ha! She would. That, I had to see.

Thing is, I’d been through the Haunted Mansion before with Josy and Maya, so I already knew Penny was hiding in there for that final jump scare. So when Sage locks Tremolo in the cage till he mouth-fucks her, my first thought was, “Um… Penny’s gonna see this.” Then this happens:
Trey. What if the vengeful ghost shows up?
Sage. *Suck suck* We’ll make her join! Haha!
God she’s fun. But poor Penny was pretty traumatized. Well, it makes up for the MC later walking in on her naked with a snorkel up her ass.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
God she’s fun. But poor Penny was pretty traumatized. Well, it makes up for the MC later walking in on her naked with a snorkel up her ass.
And with that we see proof that women (for the most part) love to fake outrage. Penny acting all traumatized from MC shoving Sage in a pillori and fuck her real good, only to be caught later on with a snorkel up where the sun don't shine. And this (from experience) is true almost to a fault for a large majority of women. Hypocrites much ladies? :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes