Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jill actually has an attractive model. She had some bad periods in ep7 and ep8, but overall she's a beauty. However, DPС is constantly experimenting and choosing unfortunate hairstyles and emotes. I don't know what's involved that her smile just looks scary. Facial rigging is a problem in general for all models in DAZ, there are clearly not enough polygons for facial expressions.
This is true, often I have to do a mix of different emotions and never set the expression slider to 100%, otherwise it will turn out creepy. DPC simply doesn't have the time to lick each of the 5700 renders and 30 mins of animations to perfection.
Jill remains beautiful as long as she doesn't open her mouth too much, that's what I learned.:D But mock her for creepy expressions it's a local tradition here. :LOL:

Jul 31, 2023
possibly even Nicole (she's getting a lot of focus as the game's gone on for a supposed "Side Girl").
Perhaps it is due to her having more life experience as a woman in her 30s with child. I suspect DPC is making her more involved because she can naturally have more involvement with the MC as she has had a man in her life, a child with that man , has probably had a variety of jobs , more social interactions , life interactions and bigger wishes , other than the plethora of college girls with little life experience outside of education and partying and Nicole makes for a good alternate LI/side girl as she has more to say and share with her new found lover story wise. A more dates, meals, theatre/days out trips , nights in with wine and sex, going clubbing with him and getting there drink and coke/smoke on (a more working adult lifestyle) type of lover/partner.

There's no reason for her not to be an LI eventually , yet , if DPC continues to make seasons there is no bad reason for her to become one , especially as MC can already be involved with older women with a future beyond college with Jade or Bella.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Sally so far looks like a regular girl for sex for the night and for creating cheap drama with Magnar. There are already so many hidden LIs in this game who will clearly have their own ending: Riona, Quinn, Lily, Zoey.
I'm confused by Mel and Sarah, they've been given an unreasonable amount of attention in the last two episodes considering they're not particularly popular among the fandom.
I think those two only got involvement because of both prior content early on but also as a potential drama device on Sage's path.

And if Sally was just meant to be a one-off encounter at some point, the 20 render series she's gotten (when other one-offs haven't more than a mixed render or two) seems excessive.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

johnsman

Sep 6, 2022
Holy shit, I'm a relatively new player. I don't think I've ever done a 180 on a character as much as I have with quinn. When I played for the first time, I hated her so much that I just said I'm gonna stay away from her in every playthrough. Then I finally did play her route and now I can't do a playthrough without pursuing quinn. New favourite LI. Man, DPC is so good at writing compelling and captivating characters.

Oct 22, 2023
Has anyone else noticed that Rusty only shows up on the balcony during Jill's ending? Out of all the endings the only time you know Jill's precise location at the end of the party is if you're on Jill's route... Now this could all be simple laziness on DPC's part but DPC is a perfectionist who would surely not make a basic mistake like this. So here's the theory in every route apart from the Jill route, Rusty depressed after being dumped by that blond side chick actually bangs Jill at the end of the party! The banana peel costume symbolises that Jill is fresh and ready to be peeled by the MC... However the bumblebee costume demonstrates a Jill ready for her honey pot to be swiped by Rusty.
Jill Route:
View attachment 3052967
Sage Route:
View attachment 3052999
Rusty shows up only on Jill's ending in Ep9. I thought he had already forgotten Jill, but it seems he still likes her. I love Rusty as a real brother but kinda feel sorry for him. He had one chance for Jill and he screwed it up very badly. I hope he won't hate MC because of his relationship with Jill. Micha was a bad choice for him. I certainly think he should try his luck with Josy.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Rusty shows up only on Jill's ending in Ep9. I thought he had already forgotten Jill, but it seems he still likes her. I love Rusty as a real brother but kinda feel sorry for him. He had one chance for Jill and he screwed it up very badly. I hope he won't hate MC because of his relationship with Jill. Micha was a bad choice for him. I certainly think he should try his luck with Josy.
Rusty can't have Josy she's mine

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I mean Rusty just doesn't have a lot of luck with the ladies it seems. Not sure why he should go with Josy considering she is in a relationship either way. Let alone the potential conflict with her brother...

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
screenshot0042.png OKay what this ? I can cheat in the game to win Myself a Dik Move and I can cheat in rl to get it done without known what does it mean But I Like to know what I am Seeing so anyone Can Explain what is this ?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
View attachment 3053624 OKay what this ? I can cheat in the game to win Myself a Dik Move and I can cheat in rl to get it done without known what does it mean But I Like to know what I am Seeing so anyone Can Explain what is this ?
The first row, the red squares are moving 1 position 'clockwise'.
Second row, they're moving 1 position 'counter clockwise'.
Third row, they're moving 1 position 'clockwise' again.

Which means the answer to row 3 is "A".

This is a simple 'logic reasoning' test.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes