Dofus 4 life

Oct 18, 2023
I finally found out the true issue/trait of Isabella,she has asperger for sure, she does not understand humor, is like sheldon cooper.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't know why hate, since that was fucking awesome to watch.
And women are not like men. They can have multiple orgasm and still go on, and on, and on, and on with no problem
Nothing is hotter than make a woman cum multiple times instead of just once.
You are wrong.
Way hotter is to make a woman cum once.Just once.
I am looking at you Riona.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
The following post is brought to you in "Spooky Vision" ™. Be warned, all further posts will be accompanied by my pfp of Barbara Streisand :Kappa:
Nicole is 30(she says so when D-Bag insults her old boobs)..Bella is at least around 40..she mentions it has been around 18 yrs since she was in college..so late 30s..early 40s..
Bella said the MC would be an infant when she was 18, so i'd say she's around 36-38 years old.

A very old screenshot of DPC's Discord, courtesy of Minengeschoss

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I don’t know if you played beyond Ep.4, I won’t spoil the script, but your theory(Not the first time) is completely wrong.
Well, I basically wrote in the comment that I might be wrong, because there’s a problem with the flashback, which has some inconsistencies with my theory, but I just have a very bad memory of the flashback, because the whole game, I passed a few years ago. :)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Well, I basically wrote in the comment that I might be wrong, because there’s a problem with the flashback, which has some inconsistencies with my theory, but I just have a very bad memory of the flashback, because the whole game, I passed a few years ago. :)
The flashback shows Jill's only sister (the one who Jill says passed away) and she's not a character we've seen elsewhere in the story, that's not an inconsistency with your theory, it totally destroys your theory.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The model is literally Hermione Granger.
Maybe this will be a shock to you,but the actress playing her is Emma Watson.
No really? I thought the actress playing Hermione is Amme Nostaw. :FacePalm:

Maybe this will be a shock to you, but I don't see any resemblance at all between Emma Watson and Sarah. The model is NOT her in my eyes, and I dare say I'm not the only one to see it that way.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i see no resemblance between Sarah or Emma Watson either. though i have not seen a resemblance to any other female celeb that i know of either. it's that way with almost all the girls in game for me, though i have to say that Bella looks a lot like Sofia Vergara to me.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Most of the models are combination of couple of different assets, if my memory serves me well DPC showed us assets for Josy, she resembled Nicole quite a lot.
Female lead from chasing sunsets and Quinn also look alike, same assets.

Jill is actually "Imogen", Sarah assets mostly face is very popular and used by lot of devs
View attachment 3050339

Reactions: JosephH151

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Shit dancer, but probably the least meatheady of that entire frat.
Nah, I'd say that was Jacob. He seems to be a little quicker on his feet than the rest of the Alphas. Just notice his rooster posts. Specially if you message taunt them in their threads. Jacob isn't as empty headed as the others in that frat.

**Edit #1 (possible second edit incoming if I can remember that damn name again lol)**
Sry I made a mistake, I just realized I said Jacob. I meant the other 'juicebox' body builder, the last Alpha recruit is who I meant. I forget his name now. God damnit! If I have to roll another playthrough just to get his name again it's going to irritate the shit outa me.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2023
No.No. NO! NO GOD DAMN IT!!!

WHY DEV WHY?!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't worry. She'll be back in Season 4, and will testify against Quinn and Stephen in court.

Mona is the most underrated girl in the game. She is beautiful, sexy, fun, and most importantly likes MC very much. I'd choose her over the other SGs no matter what.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dofus 4 life

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Nah, I'd say that was Jacob. He seems to be a little quicker on his feet than the rest of the Alphas. Just notice his rooster posts. Specially if you message taunt them in their threads. Jacob isn't as empty headed as the others in that frat.

**Edit #1 (possible second edit incoming if I can remember that damn name again lol)**
Sry I made a mistake, I just realized I said Jacob. I meant the other 'juicebox' body builder, the last Alpha recruit is who I meant. I forget his name now. God damnit! If I have to roll another playthrough just to get his name again it's going to irritate the shit outa me.
Caleb.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes