jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Nah, I'd say that was Jacob. He seems to be a little quicker on his feet than the rest of the Alphas. Just notice his rooster posts. Specially if you message taunt them in their threads. Jacob isn't as empty headed as the others in that frat.

**Edit #1 (possible second edit incoming if I can remember that damn name again lol)**
Sry I made a mistake, I just realized I said Jacob. I meant the other 'juicebox' body builder, the last Alpha recruit is who I meant. I forget his name now. God damnit! If I have to roll another playthrough just to get his name again it's going to irritate the shit outa me.
Caleb? He's just a meathead who hasn't been rotted by the steroids yet.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 3049669
So. It’s Lynette. And I was right about the MC and Jill being cousins. :) Who didn’t like my braces there?:) See, now I’m putting smiley faces!:) Are you happy?!:devilish:
But seriously. Jill is older than MC. So it is possible that her sister could be quite adult. But I think there is a problem. I remember some flashbacks, and maybe they were, like, Jill and her sister was there, but she wasn’t that much older than Jill and Jill was an adult, and MC’s mom died about 20 years ago. So I could be wrong.
By the way, that sister from the flashback, was also a runaway from home. Honestly, I would really like to be right. ))
Jill sister name is Lana so your are in fact wrong :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'll give you something to think about. There are players who don't follow Jill's path and those players could be in for a surprise.

We know that Lynette once lived in the Royce Villa, the family villa. We read from an excerpt from Lynette's diary that she would like to return there. Lynette's father told her so he had no plans to sell the villa. Lynette didn't know if her father was lying to her or not. She hoped so that he wouldn't sell the villa.

The only question now is whether Lynette's father sold the villa or not? If he sold it, then the Royces bought it. If Lynette's father didn't sell the villa, then Lynette's father is a Royce because the Royces live in the villa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'll give you something to think about. There are players who don't follow Jill's path and those players could be in for a surprise.

We know that Lynette once lived in the Royce Villa, the family villa. We read from an excerpt from Lynette's diary that she would like to return there. Lynette's father told her so he had no plans to sell the villa. Lynette didn't know if her father was lying to her or not. She hoped so that he wouldn't sell the villa.

The only question now is whether Lynette's father sold the villa or not? If he sold it, then the Royces bought it. If Lynette's father didn't sell the villa, then Lynette's father is a Royce because the Royces live in the villa

Here's where I have a problem with your theory. If DPC is going to attempt to introduce 'incest' with the risk of patreon suspending and recovering his patron's donations because of him breaking their terms and conditions like that, it would beyond stupid. Even if he tries to introduce that taboo under the excuse and/or reasoning that the MC wasn't aware, I think he'll be in for a shock at how patreon will react about it. I don't think they leave any room for nuance when it comes to that condition in their terms of service.

So I'll have to respectfully say, "Nope, not gona happen".

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
If you want you can avoid sexual actions with everyone in the game(except Zoey,because you can't decide that yourself).
You're also forgetting Quinn's little Cum-petition trickery when she removes the MC's condom and really fucks him.
Even if you choose to "make her stop" by pretending to cum, and in turn lose the cum-petition, Quinn still puts the MC's dick inside her.

This is a scene I've noticed almost everyone who counts how many times MC's fucked someone, this scene is almost never discussed.

So that would bring the minimum amounts of possible fucks if you plan on remaining celibate throughout your playthrough to 2 girls, Zoey as you pointed out, and Quinn.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You do not understand it. The player can prevent any sexual action with Jill. The same applies to Sage. This is not possible with Josy, Maya, Isabella and Quinn.

We know so BaDIK will have multiple endings. So if the MC never has sexual action with Jill through the player, an ending may well be so that Jill and the MC are related. Because there were no sexual acts between Jill and the MC, there is no incest.

The problem is that many people play several or all paths and thereby mix up these paths. Imagine the whole thing as a labyrinth. You have one entrance and several exits. Although you have several ways to traverse the labyrinth, you can only take one path that leads you to a specific exit.
I understand what you're suggesting, but I still don't think that will be the case, as having different story backgrounds depending on just because the player makes a different choice of which girl to be with will only break the lore of the game. And would also be supremely stupid.

Granted DPC has already expressed such stupidity with his idiotic 60FPS animations, but would he be so stupid as to break the backstory lore of his own novel? I would hope not. Besides as I pointed out earlier Patreon is absolutely BEYOND anal when it comes to taboo. Do not underestimate Patreon's capacity for anal-ness, they learned from the biggest anals in the business; Twitter, FB and-the-likes.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You're also forgetting Quinn's little Cum-petition trickery when she removes the MC's condom and really fucks him.
Even if you choose to "make her stop" by pretending to cum, and in turn lose the cum-petition, Quinn still puts the MC's dick inside her.

This is a scene I've noticed almost everyone who counts how many times MC's fucked someone, this scene is almost never discussed.

So that would bring the minimum amounts of possible fucks if you plan on remaining celibate throughout your playthrough to 2 girls, Zoey as you pointed out, and Quinn.
This little cum petition trick, as you call it, gives me pause. Why?

I think it was because Quinn wanted the MC to win the cum petition no matter what. If the MC had cum inside Quinn, neither of them would have noticed and Quinn would have had a clean condom as proof.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

When you say"make her stop"this is what happens,
and no,she doesn't put your dick in her..:rolleyes::rolleyes:
screenshot0014.png

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
When you say"make her stop"this is what happens,
and no,she doesn't put your dick in her..:rolleyes::rolleyes:
View attachment 3051171
You're correct!
I had to replay that instance and explicitly paid attention to the timeline. I was convinced that the choice to "make her stop" was right after she shoved it in. But in fact, I was mistaken, She pulls the condom off and then you're given the choice to "make her stop" or not. It's literally at that choice sequence where it stops just before she reaches down to put it in. So Fuckface just ends up eating an half-used empty rubber. Still gross though lol

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020

Dude, you’re my hero.(y)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Ok,dalli
if you call kissing and rubbing "sexual actions"then you are right,
wonderful theory as always .. :rolleyes:
In terms of incest and/or cheating, these are sexual acts.

If you have a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband, let's see how you get such "sexual acts" from someone else. Then ask them whether they viewed these as sexual acts or not.:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Ok,dalli
if you call kissing and rubbing "sexual actions"then you are right,
wonderful theory as always .. :rolleyes:
I'll have to go 50/50 on you for this one.
I agree about the kissing not being anything sexual. But I would say that in some cases it would best be referenced as 'foreplay'.

But the 'grinding' though, I put that in the same category as a blowjob, and that is a sexual act. Whether or not you don't agree with that assessment it doesn't matter. Grinding is very much considered as a sexual activity. But I'll agree with you about the kissing though. That's no worse than holding hands.

But try letting your girlfriend grind you in public, see how the cops will react to it. 'cause you know, that would super appropriate to perform in front of children at McDonalds, right? :cool:

Reactions: soprano31

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It depends on what kind of kiss it is. If it's a kiss like in "Spin the Dildo" or Sage and Josy's kiss in EP9, then there's nothing sexual about it.

But Josy and the MC's kiss on their first date in EP1 was sexual and very intimate. It's not for nothing that Josy said so that she would cheat.
I think you're being too literal here. Josy feels that way because she's developing feelings for someone else other than Maya (good for her if you ask me, Maya was never good enough for her anyhow). That is why she considers the kissing as cheating, she's alone with someone other than Maya being curious about exploring her own sexuality. But it's certainly not a sexual activity. They just did a little foreplay that didn't go anywhere other than bring her trepidations and confusion.

But I'll reiterate, that was nowhere near anything sexual.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

Because you can avoid fucking Quinn in the Cum-petition. You just pretend to come (I believe the button is "put a stop to this" or some such), and it's over before she puts it in. This has been discussed ad nauseam (much like every topic on this thread). No, you are in no way forced to have sex with Quinn.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If you want you can avoid sexual actions with everyone in the game(except Zoey,because you can't decide that yourself).
imagen how disappointing that is for the ultimate Jill simps. MC and Jill can't lose their virginity with each others
:whistle::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes