Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
No, but I admit it's a pretty romantic moment. I like the romantic.

That's why I don't follow Sage very much, it's too "easy" with her. I don't like much the "easy girls"
romantic ..........she thinks the mc's hand is a pillow for her or what ....what if broke it would that still be romantic to you..........also sage route is crystal clear that's why I like her u know what to expect from her no secret no tricks.....an open book..........unlike others

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
romantic ..........she thinks the mc's hand is a pillow for her or what ....what if broke it would that still be romantic to you..........also sage route is crystal clear that's why I like her u know what to expect from her no secret no tricks.....an open book..........unlike others
ahaha you exaggerate. You have to be a bit more romantic! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
bro she dreams to buy hymen.......... so she is still a little girl inside............even tho she did some implant on her chest........... also the way she sleeps is like an 8y old little girl, not a woman
so am i always exaggerating now
She may be innocent, but that makes her what she is. Sweet, loyal, selfless and good person. I'm not going to lie, I prefer a girl like that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes