SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I look at it in a very simplistic way!
Who do i want to lewd at DIKs! :unsure: ..uhm.. I'd be willing to pay to avoid ANY lewds with ANYONE in there really.
Who do i want to lewd at HOTs! ..easier to ask whom not. Everybody if i wanna be honest. I'd be willing to pay.

Lets summarize. There are a bunch of very uninhibted girls, living under the same roof, superwilling to fuck us. Aaand we are breaking our back to get together with a bunch of bros... Uhm okay so:
The truth is that if you think about it, DIKs are a waste of time

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Well, think about it which two girls have the content revolved around mostly? One of those is certainly not Jill yet. and things with Sage is optional.
i wasn't talking about which one has the most centred content around the MC but rather which ones had (since the launch) a consistent content on the screen

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I'd pick Jill over Sage tbh even if there are a certain few individuals that ruin Jill although that's bound to backfire as Sage probably has fewer secrets than Jill
well, I'm not picking anyone the next girl who got the most scenes in the next update will be my favorite............................. that's how i roll

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes