Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I don't know but after that night, Josy won't be his main point, or at least it's what the MC feels.
Exactly. In the next chapter everything will change when choosing a door, a way. It's exiciting to think that will happen :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let all hop over sage door and knock on it then :ROFLMAO:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
so, ep4, the end of season 1, i guess this is where the path splits, MC will have to chose 1 main girl for the future of the game.
love triange? i don't know, i don't want it, i want only Maya but if she is going to pass that threesome, who else to do it with other then Josy. But what after the sex?, they dump Josy?, like, yeah, tnx for the sex, you were great, bye :D
No, that would be way too early. We're just closing Season 1 and 4 episodes and we know there'll be at least 10 episodes - probably more - so at least 2 more seasons.
Although, those 3 choices at the end were suspiciously similar to three paths we could possibly have.

I still have some fears about some of LIs being dropped. We'll see.

A lot of theories going around that it was about her Mother the possibilities of her being in a terminally ill state is one of those and Maya needs the extra money so she can help her I mean it is plausible as we have only ever heard about the Father and not the Mother.
That theory about sick mother is more of a wild guess. It's obvious Maya's father has money to pay her tuition - I even think he's considerably wealthy, definitely not poor. So, why she would need money for her mother illness?

But, if there is anything about her mother - it's possible Maya's father is an ultrareligious tyrant. If that is the case, maybe she wants enough money so she could have mum living with her and for her tuition. Also, it isn't coincidence she wants to be a social worker - that could be a very clear sign for some things.

At first, I thought maybe she wanted that money so she could have an independent life away from family with Josy but Maya said how she needs that money for an even "bigger" reason.
I won't mention my crazy cult theory but I think there are more secrets about her family than we already now.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Guys correct me if i’m wrong but the only 2 characters that seems to have consistent content from the launch are Sage and Maya

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Guys correct me if i’m wrong but the only 2 characters that seems to have consistent content from the launch are Sage and Maya
Nope. While all characters have content (bigger or smaller so far), the only characters that were essential for MC's story were Maya and Josy. All other girls, while here, weren't so far important for MC's personal story arc.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Nope. While all characters have content (bigger or smaller so far), the only characters that were essential for MC's story were Maya and Josy. All other girls, while here, weren't so far important for MC's personal story arc.
Yeahh right thats why jossy diseapear after few clicks :rolleyes:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Well thank u but i want to hear others opinions...... jill fans are underage here cause u know jill wants to buy a ............
I'm not "underage" but I appreciate the character Jill, why not?, but I know that from now on there will be more important/similar characters that Maya when selecting a door/way. That's why you're wrong.

You forget what the MC says at the end of chapter 3. It means that you must be careful with the door you open for chapter 4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well clearly my interpretation for “ important “differs from yours
Yeah, let me see how important Sage is:

MC feels bad for leaving his home because of Sage.
He's having trouble finding where is what but Sage helps him.
He so much misses Sage that he calls her back home.
After an altercation with his roomie and after deciding to go back home to Sage, Sage's brother and Sage help him.
While living with Sage, he starts developing feelings for Sage.
He's finally back home to see Sage but things got complicated.
Sage doesn't respond to his messages. Sage tells him how love sometimes hurts.
He's feeling more and more connected with Sage, even taking Gender studies cause she asked him.
Sage's brother is slightly unhappy with Mc for fooling around with Sage...

I mean - I could go on and on. But, yeah - Sage is absolutely the most important character in MC's stor-line so far.

giphy.gif

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Until now. Everything is going to change. Exciting

Reactions: vir_cotto

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Did u guys understnd what i wrote because i said which characters had the most screen time not which ones are important to the story read carefully next time pls before commenting

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes