Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Crazzyy hahahaha:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find the situation at HOT comical to be honest. Someone is embezzling the money. What a shocker! I mean who would have guessed that among a bunch of girls who have absolutely no problem selling their body for money one would stoop so low as to.. snatch a pile of it when she had the opportunity. I sure didn't. The principles of whores these day :cautious:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I find the situation at HOT comical to be honest. Someone is embezzling the money. What a shocker! I mean who would have guessed that among a bunch of girls who have absolutely no problem selling their body for money one would stoop so low as to.. snatch a pile of it when she had the opportunity. I sure didn't. The principles of whores these day :cautious:
That's not among the HOTs but just the group around Quinn.
Although, my prime suspects are outside that group: Heather or Arieth.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, let me see how important Sage is:

MC feels bad for leaving his home because of Sage.
He's having trouble finding where is what but Sage helps him.
He so much misses Sage that he calls her back home.
After an altercation with his roomie and after deciding to go back home to Sage, Sage's brother and Sage help him.
While living with Sage, he starts developing feelings for Sage.
He's finally back home to see Sage but things got complicated.
Sage doesn't respond to his messages. Sage tells him how love sometimes hurts.
He's feeling more and more connected with Sage, even taking Gender studies cause she asked him.
Sage's brother is slightly unhappy with Mc for fooling around with Sage...

I mean - I could go on and on. But, yeah - Sage is absolutely the most important character in MC's stor-line so far.

View attachment 389631
Following your reaseonning lets see how josy and maya are important

The intrest that jade/cathy have for him is because of maya
He got an invitation for the take out service. Because of josy
He got on chad bad side because of maya
The cold quinn start falling for him because he hang out with josy and maya so much
He got introduce to the hot because of maya
The chad quest started beacausr of josy
Tybalt hates him because he is with maya all the time
Dawe hates him because he think that the mc wants to bang chad gf (josy)

And yeah i could go on and on

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That's not among the HOTs but just the group around Quinn.
Although, my prime suspects are outside that group: Heather or Arieth.
You know what i'm not suprised to see? That the real intrigues in the game happens among the girls. Most guys are like bunch of idiots and too busy clubbing the shit out of eachother in the lockers... Subtle gender criticism? :unsure:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
It is a harpy nest ... and if Maya is still there, she will have more than one problem.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
You know what i'm not suprised to see? That the real intrigues in the game happens among the girls. Most guys are like bunch of idiots and too busy clubbing the shit out of eachother in the lockers... Subtle gender criticism? :unsure:
Right The changes are being generated by the MC and the girls.

Reactions: Ennoch

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Heather.
Arieth doesn't seem conniving to me. She just likes D and lots of it. Maybe she has everyone fooled but Heather reeks of schemer and we know Tommy is taking stuff from her.
Yeah, could be.

My reasoning was:

If it's Arieth, she just found some big stash of money by accident. Without thinking, she just took the money and she'll spend it on some childish things.

If it's Heather, she knows at least some of Quinn's dealings. And it seems that girl is almost equal to Tommy in many things. So, her addiction could be at the same level.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You are a crazy HOT :ROFLMAO: :p
I look at it in a very simplistic way!
Who do i want to lewd at DIKs! :unsure: ..uhm.. I'd be willing to pay to avoid ANY lewds with ANYONE in there really.
Who do i want to lewd at HOTs! ..easier to ask whom not. Everybody if i wanna be honest. I'd be willing to pay.

Lets summarize. There are a bunch of very uninhibted girls, living under the same roof, superwilling to fuck us. Aaand we are breaking our back to get together with a bunch of bros... Uhm okay so:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes