Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do you guys think we'll see some sort of love triangle between the MC, Josy and Maya in a similar way to Acting Lessons?
Maybe it depends on how things go between Josy and Maya and if the MC wants to go back there or not I think the more intriguing love triangle could happen between Bella and Jill we seem to be heading on that path with both of them, just as long as we don't get the same outcome as Acting Lessons.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Time for some questions...

Do you guys think we'll see some sort of love triangle between the MC, Josy and Maya in a similar way to Acting Lessons?
Has the Boob Wars happened already? If not i would like it to start.
And for last, of all the sexual activities we had with Sage so far, what are you're favorite? Mine was that titfuck in episode 2 but the throat fuck from episode 3 comes pretty close.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it depends on how things go between Josy and Maya and if the MC wants to go back there or not I think the more intriguing love triangle could happen between Bella and Jill we seem to be heading on that path with both of them, just as long as we don't get the same outcome as Acting Lessons.

I don't think so but the chapter 3 is ended quite badly betwen them (Maya/Josy/MC). Anyway, for a love triangle you have to love betwen 3, but here I see a variable that remains at least 1.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Could it be something of her sexuality? And I speak of a remote possibility. I don't know, but why she want a tuition for something other than her studies? Josy it will have something todo with all this? If you remember the part where Maya opens the door, she says:

It is desconcerting, confusing and misterious.
Maya`s father gave her some sort of ultimatum,he is a religious person,so it`s likely said ultimatum has something to do with her dating girls.Maya refuses to agree,that`s why she gets cut off from financial support of her family.That`s also why student loan itself is not enough to cover all of her expenses.

Maya is genuinly surprised to see Josy,she did not planned it,it`s possible she hoped for Josy to get admitted to college that`s why she held the bed for her but it was more of a hoping thing than planned thing.

Why Josy gets into college despite her chances being slim to non,why everything happens at once?Because plot needs to happen ;)

First Maya talks with dad,than with Derek and than suddenly her attitude towards all the HoT`s stuff changes,she makes a decision to go with it.Sadly we didn`t get even a clue as of what type of conversations happened behinf the closed doors,any theory will be more or less educated speculation.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
First Maya talks with dad,than with Derek and than suddenly her attitude towards all the HoT`s stuff changes,she makes a decision to go with it.Sadly we didn`t get even a clue as of what type of conversations happened behinf the closed doors,any theory will be more or less educated speculation.
A lot of theories going around that it was about her Mother the possibilities of her being in a terminally ill state is one of those and Maya needs the extra money so she can help her I mean it is plausible as we have only ever heard about the Father and not the Mother.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
so, ep4, the end of season 1, i guess this is where the path splits, MC will have to chose 1 main girl for the future of the game.
love triange? i don't know, i don't want it, i want only Maya but if she is going to pass that threesome, who else to do it with other then Josy. But what after the sex?, they dump Josy?, like, yeah, tnx for the sex, you were great, bye :D

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
A lot of theories going around that it was about her Mother the possibilities of her being in a terminally ill state is one of those and Maya needs the extra money so she can help her I mean it is plausible as we have only ever heard about the Father and not the Mother.
Yeah, quite a few people are saying that but I don't buy it. There's no evidence for it at all. In addition:

- Why isn't Derek chipping-in if that were the case?
- It wouldn't make her dad a dick (which is what the story is trying to tell us). ("I can't afford to pay for your tuition because I have to pay for your mother's care" is not really a dick move.)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, quite a few people are saying that but I don't buy it. There's no evidence for it at all. In addition:

- Why isn't Derek chipping-in if that were the case?
- It wouldn't make her dad a dick (which is what the story is trying to tell us). ("I can't afford to pay for your tuition because I have to pay for your mother's care" is not really a dick move.)
Perhaps he already is but they need more money :unsure: or she needs the money to escape from her Dad?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hmmm...
Nothing that we have learned about this family would suggest that they have some sort of financial short-comings.The reason why Maya`s tuition is not being covered is the ultimatum,not some extra expenses.
I don`t see logic in her father first denying her money,because of disobedience not lack of it and than expecting her to provide money for ill mother?I don`t think so.
Besides if that would be the case and Maya would want to financially help her family wouldn`t she look for a job instead of going to college and taking a loan?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Perhaps he already is but they need more money :unsure: or she needs the money to escape from her Dad?
Considering Daddy is supposed to be ultra-conservative and deeply religious, I don't imagine he's particularly pleased with Derek either. Note that Derek is eager to move into the DIK house as well. To the point of calling dibs on a janitor closet.

tg

May 1, 2017
Considering Daddy is supposed to be ultra-conservative and deeply religious, I don't imagine he's particularly pleased with Derek either. Note that Derek is eager to move into the DIK house as well. To the point of calling dibs on a janitor closet.
If you had movie-night with Maya, you'll see one pic that shows that the dad clearly favors Derek. Maya graduated top of the class, but who's the dad cheering on? His son. She had big issues with that too. Well, that was when the pic was taken.

Derek could be acting out now, to get back at his dad for what he's imposing on Maya. I think that family is in some pretty big conflict.

Reactions: SAMASH112

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Maya`s father gave her some sort of ultimatum,he is a religious person,so it`s likely said ultimatum has something to do with her dating girls.Maya refuses to agree,that`s why she gets cut off from financial support of her family.That`s also why student loan itself is not enough to cover all of her expenses.

Maya is genuinly surprised to see Josy,she did not planned it,it`s possible she hoped for Josy to get admitted to college that`s why she held the bed for her but it was more of a hoping thing than planned thing.

Why Josy gets into college despite her chances being slim to non,why everything happens at once?Because plot needs to happen ;)

I think you might be right. Anyway the tuition it's a lie, and now the MC is angry and no longer trusts her. What will Maya do? It is difficult. It will be very complicated for her especially if the MC chooses the way Jill/Bella.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Maybe. The fate of the tuition is a mystery that excited us

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I feel like derick was holded in Bella’s dungeon and all his craziness comes from him discovering the world after such a long time DF32553A-DD01-444A-88AB-944C97A3B756.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Babochabo

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
so, ep4, the end of season 1, i guess this is where the path splits, MC will have to chose 1 main girl for the future of the game.
love triange? i don't know, i don't want it, i want only Maya but if she is going to pass that threesome, who else to do it with other then Josy. But what after the sex?, they dump Josy?, like, yeah, tnx for the sex, you were great, bye :D
I don't know but after that night, Josy won't be his main point, or at least it's what the MC feels.
Exactly. In the next chapter everything will change when choosing a door, a way. It's exiciting to think that will happen :p

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes