KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
New poll :

Unlocked

This is a poll for a special event that will happen in Episode 4.
Your vote is worth 1 vote in this poll.
Vote in all polls you're eligible for:

Definetly number 1

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Time for some questions...

Do you guys think we'll see some sort of love triangle between the MC, Josy and Maya in a similar way to Acting Lessons?
Has the Boob Wars happened already? If not i would like it to start.
And for last, of all the sexual activities we had with Sage so far, what are you're favorite? Mine was that titfuck in episode 2 but the throat fuck from episode 3 comes pretty close.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Do you guys think we'll see some sort of love triangle between the MC, Josy and Maya in a similar way to Acting Lessons?
And for last, of all the sexual activities we had with Sage so far, what are you're favorite? Mine was that titfuck in episode 2 but the throat fuck from episode 3 comes pretty close.

I prefer the option to let Sage take control there. It was quite hot.

Also yes for the love triangle. Maya is clearly attracted to the protagonist despite being mostly lesbian and Josy was more than eager to jump on a affair with protagonist regardless of her "boyfriend".

Let's just hope it doesn't end in tragedy too. :eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Walter Victor

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

Nope. Megan & Melissa were lifelong friends who deeply cared about each other, to the point of sharing a man not to third-wheel the other; Maya & Josy are a strained couple getting the nerve to sign the divorce papers, best case scenario each goes its separete way, worse they struggle for MC AND I JUST REALISE THIS MEANS CATFIGHT!!! :p:p:p.

Not sure what you mean. In game I could see a conflict brewing between Sage/Quinn, perhaps Maya/Josy, maybe, who knows, 99,8% not gonna happen Bella/Jill; in here waifu war has been raging for a thousand years.

Every moment with Sage is a delight, but if she can't speak it is sublime.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
which are ??
Could it be something of her sexuality? And I speak of a remote possibility. I don't know, but why she want a tuition for something other than her studies? Josy it will have something todo with all this? If you remember the part where Maya opens the door, she says:

It is desconcerting, confusing and misterious.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes