michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
so can we just fast forward time to November or nah lmao

probally played this game around twenty times by now

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Because a cock couldn't survive that torture! :ROFLMAO:
that's means u have already experience it nice ................jill's curse we had first Tybalt and now u .......wonder how far it can go

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You could play other games you know there is a lot of good ones out there which are more frequently updated
thats true but the most I already played and there are not many great ones tbh
and the ones that are great I already played out true they update quite a lot but the updates are shorter too and ur done quick with it and not nearly as gud as this game lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
thats true but the most I already played and there are not many great ones tbh
and the ones that are great I already played out true they update quite a lot but the updates are shorter too and ur done quick with it and not nearly as gud as this game lol
Play ancient ones like DoD or big brother

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Can someone share a save where the "Go to Quinn's dorm" variant is active? I went through the game several times following the manual, but I can’t activate this option.
You need to order from her restaurant in ep 2,some people said ordering Riona and Camilla is enough but order Sarah aswell to be safe

Reactions: Mormont

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Play ancient ones like DoD or big brother
played those ones as well big brother was going great till the dev decided to stop it and start another project that's not even close to as good

and DoD was nice to play but got old after a while so just waiting on new updates for now

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
played those ones as well big brother was going great till the dev decided to stop it and start another project that's not even close to as good

and DoD was nice to play but got old after a while so just waiting on new updates for now
did u play the man of the house

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
did u play the man of the house
trust me I played almost any game on here so for now its just waiting on updates from all those games and I must say dpc spoiled me caus now every other game I play the updates feel so small and not worth the wait lol

Reactions: Ilhares

orniman

Aug 28, 2019
Hey, i found these forums recently and they are great! Been lurking around a lot too ^^
I never thought i will enjoy something like this ( ren'py game ) But you mister did a great job, i really enjoyed my experience. It was funny, it was sexy and sometimes goofy. And what a plot twist sir! You got me there good, cant wait till next release :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes