Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Hey, i found these forums recently and they are great! Been lurking around a lot too ^^
I never thought i will enjoy something like this ( ren'py game ) But you mister did a great job, i really enjoyed my experience. It was funny, it was sexy and sometimes goofy. And what a plot twist sir! You got me there good, cant wait till next release :)
play his older game u will enjoy in meantime waiting for the update

Scandroid

Sep 2, 2019
so is Ep 4 out in November or December? And anyone have any other games similar to this to recommend? Have only played Acting Lessons, Jessica O'Neill game , Acting lessons and DfD

Reactions: SAMASH112

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
so is Ep 4 out in November or December? And anyone have any other games similar to this to recommend? Have only played Acting Lessons, Jessica O'Neill game , Acting lessons and DfD
after thanksgiving and before Christmas

kriskano

Jul 8, 2017
I can't use my old saves. I delete all saves, I delete the games ver 0.2
But when I start new game I've always my old saves and new saves have the same problem ?
HELP !!

EDIT : I know , I will start at the begining

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I can't use my old saves. I delete all saves, I delete the games ver 0.2
But when I start new game I've always my old saves and new saves have the same problem ?
HELP !!

EDIT : I know , I will start at the begining
u can always delete all ur saves and start fresh if u go to AppData|roaming|ren'py found the folder and delete all the saves there

Reactions: kriskano

Fatedman

Dec 20, 2018
Amazing Game! And I sure will be donating in the near future. I slowly got addicted to the game really soooo I hope you get some help from others in the meantime since I dont have a lot of cash right now :p.

The game feels like a crossover between 2 movies and 1 game. I dont know if inspiration came that way but a little bit of Neighbours and American Pie: Beta House vibe to it. Also the game Bully: Scholarship Edition comes to mind here. Anyway a really cool game and cant wait for the next update :)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Amazing Game! And I sure will be donating in the near future. I slowly got addicted to the game really soooo I hope you get some help from others in the meantime since I dont have a lot of cash right now :p.

The game feels like a crossover between 2 movies and 1 game. I dont know if inspiration came that way but a little bit of Neighbours and American Pie: Beta House vibe to it. Also the game Bully: Scholarship Edition comes to mind here. Anyway a really cool game and cant wait for the next update :)
u forgot to add the godfather as well

Reactions: Zirael Q

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Guys I'm playing this today. The warning for sadness has me shitting my pants in fear. If this game has any realism I'm gonna get rejected by every girl in this game and get bullied at school.

It's gonna be great T_T
have some of that .........and trust me u gonna be okay
Sage
401356_tumblr_pnx0moxXbb1ql9ymao1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Guys I'm playing this today. The warning for sadness has me shitting my pants in fear. If this game has any realism I'm gonna get rejected by every girl in this game and get bullied at school.

It's gonna be great T_T
Lol. There's no sadness in here unless you're playing "Acting Lessons." Lucky for you, this game has "less realism" and you get to meet up with a bunch of chicks with only a little bullying :)

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Lol. There's no sadness in here unless you're playing "Acting Lessons." Lucky for you, this game has "less realism" and you get to meet up with a bunch of chicks with only a little bullying :)
I gotta confess I haven't played Acting Lessons either. I have it downloaded, it's just apparently it's the most traumatizing thing on this site. And i'm talking about a site with NTR and women having sex with giant bugs.

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: M.Sato and Mormont

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
I gotta confess I haven't played Acting Lessons either. I have it downloaded, it's just apparently it's the most traumatizing thing on this site. And i'm talking about a site with NTR and women having sex with giant bugs.
Oh lord....don't go down that path. Lol. Acting Lessons is a rather realistic and well thought out game but yeah....you'll have to have a ton of mental fortitude as the game progresses 'cause shit gets real

Reactions: TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes