TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
So, the intro was kinda sad. That whole Josy business. The game has good writing and comedic timing though. And the dad's awesome. I like him.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Gotta be careful when using dik and dick in this game 'cause context matters. Lol. You can say "He's a DIK" but you throw out "...don't forget dicks" when I'm talking about girls and you start scaring people.

But we digress...
what i meant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Man, this game is uncomfortably real sometimes.

Yo I need to know. Is it trying to insult by calling me a huge chick or what?

EDIT: Ok I'm naked outside with no place to sleep is it me or is everyone in this game a huge asshole except for the MC' dad?

Last edited:

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Man, this game is uncomfortably real sometimes.

Yo I need to know. Is it trying to insult by calling me a huge chick or what?

EDIT: Ok I'm naked outside with no place to sleep is it me or is everyone in this game a huge asshole except for the MC' dad?
Well, no. It's a play on words of the frat house. In other games, you get points for whatever trait is in there and chick just rhymes with dik...makes it easier to say. Dik/nice doesn't exactly sound good. Lol. A higher Chick total though will prevent you from steamier actions

And I've always that mostly everyone was nice in general, outside of the jocks and Quinn

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Well, no. It's a play on words of the frat house. In other games, you get points for whatever trait is in there and chick just rhymes with dik...makes it easier to say. Dik/nice doesn't exactly sound good. Lol. A higher Chick total though will prevent you from steamier actions

And I've always that mostly everyone was nice in general, outside of the jocks and Quinn
No one in this game has been nice except for Josy, Derek, Maya sort of and MC dad. And so far in terms of action it's been a kiss, a couple of dreams and being force to watch two girls kiss while naked. I think that's all of it.

... I'm starting to find this game depressing and not like it.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
No one in this game has been nice except for Josy, Derek, Maya sort of and MC dad. And so far in terms of action it's been a kiss, a couple of dreams and being force to watch two girls kiss while naked. I think that's all of it.

... I'm starting to find this game depressing and not like it.
So u choose cathy then fair enought but would’ve suggest you to make a backup and explore jade steamy wet dreams as well

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes