Scandroid

Sep 2, 2019
I don't want to join their group. I might play more but I need a break. I'm on the verge of crying, I can't even find the sex scenes hot anymore, and I just need some lighthearted fun to offfset how bad this game is making me feel.

Usually, it wouldn't be a big deal. I've played plenty of games that made me sad but if I'm downloading a game from f95zone I'm most likely looking for a fun time, probably with a jerk off or two along the way.

I feel kinda guilty complaining because this is a good game but I'm too depressed to continue right now.
oh man, if only you played the other game by DPC called "Acting Lessons"... oh boy..

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I don't want to join their group. I might play more but I need a break. I'm on the verge of crying, I can't even find the sex scenes hot anymore, and I just need some lighthearted fun to offfset how bad this game is making me feel.

Usually, it wouldn't be a big deal. I've played plenty of games that made me sad but if I'm downloading a game from f95zone I'm most likely looking for a fun time, probably with a jerk off or two along the way.

I feel kinda guilty complaining because this is a good game but I'm too depressed to continue right now.
Agree 1.000.000% about this ''groups'' thing (does this exist in u.s. schools? having pirvileges because you accepted to take orders from someone who is bullying you is beyond weird to me, and I think may be even illegal or something if that actually exists)

Anyway I played the game being a good person AND not taking shit from anyone, as always do, and I'd got almost all the sex scenes; just be kind with the people who is kind; I really cannot understand the ''chik'' or ''dik'' concept (wtf is that? Fuck that). It does gets better, but if pisses you off drop it, you don't have to accept shit from nobody, neither a game. Cheers, dude.

Reactions: TomberryDude

RealBlackBear

Sep 3, 2019
Full save and persistent for episode 3

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

View attachment 374312
Hello,

Thanks for the save file but I don't know how to do. I delete all the files in Game File (saves and persistent) but that does not work. (Sorry for my English, I'm French). I see in Renpy files two files persistent.py and persistent.pyo but if i delete these files the game don't start.

What do you mean with "both locations" ?

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
I already said I didn't because I was kind scared of it but now I'm wondering how much worse it can be. I finally got a couple of sex scenes and the first one, I get molested in my sleep, which the MC seemed cool with but that made me uncomfortable and then I get tased. And the second one I get straight up raped by a women who does both drugs and prostitution on a college campus.

The whole time I played I felt like being nice just got everyone to walk all over my balls and... I feel like shit now.
Consider that in all the games out there the MC molest his family members in their sleep this game is kinda evens things up.

RealBlackBear

Sep 3, 2019
Windows setting has it on Hidden by default. Just type %AppData% in the header.
Perfect :) I can see all the rewards and all the scenes of the Episode 3. But i can only see the picture of the scene of Ep 01 and Ep02 (that i have not ever seen) but not the full scene. If I click over the picture, nothing happens.

That's better than nothing, I guess.
But I have seen all the scenes of the ep03 and that's great.

Thanks.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Off topic, but can someone recommend some good games or hidden gems.
I have two new games that I like a lot.

Ghost in the Sheets is written by someone who really knows how to write. The renders are not the best, but the plot is interesting. Warning: This game has a female MC.

Unleashed has some of the best humor in any game I have played. Being a DIK is like Animal House. Unleashed is like Monty Python. This one is very new, so there is no sex in it yet. But I'd still give it a look to see if it's a game you'd like to follow.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
BADIK Is very good, I can see that, but I don't think I have the stomach for it.
Yeah well a few of us have been discussing this about what could happen and I think that we all agree that as long as he doesn't go down the route of killing off a love interest again it won't exactly excite anyone and it just lacks any idea just a copy of Acting Lessons and I'm pretty sure he won't want to be remembered for that.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Interesting how much perception can affect the reception of the game.When playing it I`m having fun,I`m laughing,I`m anticipating next scene with Quinn and when will I be finally able to propose to her and than in the forum it`s dark and grimm and tragic theories,like it would be some sort of scary thriller
1.gif
I mean wow,it`s like we`re experiencing this story in such a dramaticlly different way that we`re not playing the same game in a way

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Just started playing BADIK, yesterday, and so far its a very interesting and good game. But I do have a few questions, firstly is there a Vault code for Ep 1? (Side-note to first question the reason I'm asking is because at the beginning of the game the stove has a number on it and so does the "Glory Hole" if you click on it, and I did that before getting "Quinn's Restaurant's" number) Secondly is there a way to delete specific save files, cause I sorta clicked on a random one when trying to switch windows? (Also as a side-note to that question a delete button for saves would actually be pretty nice, just saying) And lastly is there a way to access console commands for this game at all without modding? Because it seems like DPC doesn't like Mods, and I can respect and understand but Im curious.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Just started playing BADIK, yesterday, and so far its a very interesting and good game. But I do have a few questions, firstly is there a Vault code for Ep 1? (Side-note to first question the reason I'm asking is because at the beginning of the game the stove has a number on it and so does the "Glory Hole" if you click on it, and I did that before getting "Quinn's Restaurant's" number) Secondly is there a way to delete specific save files, cause I sorta clicked on a random one when trying to switch windows? (Also as a side-note to that question a delete button for saves would actually be pretty nice, just saying) And lastly is there a way to access console commands for this game at all without modding? Because it seems like DPC doesn't like Mods, and I can respect and understand but Im curious.
You can delete saves manualy from the game folder and another location which has been revealed on the previous page I believe.
You can access the console by unrening the game using unren.bat(just use search on the main page of the forum"unren"),alternativly you can just get compressed version which should have the game unrened already or use mod and delete cheat detection files from the game folder(exact location is somwhere in this thread use search function)

Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes