Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Ah, I see what you're saying, I might end up doing so at some point but for now I'll see what I can unlock, and maybe even do another playthrough "trying" to the nice or atleast maybe nicer guy lol

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
On another note, I've heard the people on the discord suggest there's not a walkthrough yet for the game. And, further advice that DrPC is wanting to write his own. I can't imagine how hard this game is to navigate without either looking at the code, or following a guide. It's crazy he thinks people will just "follow their gut" when there's so much bullshit in the paths.
Uhm technically there is sort of a guide if you luck up the mods that exist, the guy who made it has a guide there, it may not be greatest guide, but it does help. Technically its a mod and a walkthrough, but I haven't actually checked out the mod itself, and it was the only guide I could find when I tried to look one up. I'll post a link to forum page, so you can check it out if you want? here

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
I usually do on my first playthrough then wait for a little more feedback on other routes to see if they are worth following up using a walkthrough is usually the last resort for me.
I can respect that, although personally I usually prefer having one myself, for most games. Whether or not I use it depends on circumstances, but like someone once told me "It's better to have something and not need it, Then to need it and not have it"

tg

May 1, 2017
Uhm technically there is sort of a guide if you luck up the mods that exist, the guy who made it has a guide there, it may not be greatest guide, but it does help. Technically its a mod and a walkthrough, but I haven't actually checked out the mod itself, and it was the only guide I could find when I tried to look one up. I'll post a link to forum page, so you can check it out if you want? here
Nah, I know there's a walkthrough. It's linked in the OP. But, the people on the discord channel aren't allowed to mention this place, so they don't know about it, and can't know about it. I found it funny.

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Oh shit that's right...I feel like a dumbass now. But what do you mean they can't mention this place? And yeah that is actually kinda funny

EDIT: Also I probably should note I've never used Discord, and the only reason I even know or have heard of it, is because of my little brother who uses it, but for me IDK I guess I must be getting old, b/c in general I prefer chat servers like Vent and mIRC, and these types of forums over things like KiK, Discord, and whatever else might exist now.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Oh shit that's right...I feel like a dumbass now. But what do you mean they can't mention this place? And yeah that is actually kinda funny
They probably don’t eant Dr.pinkcake to find out about it so he canwrote his own walkthrough with probably a hint of the girl that he likes as well

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
They probably don’t eant Dr.pinkcake to find out about it so he canwrote his own walkthrough with probably a hint of the girl that he likes as well
Huh???, I could swear I've seen a few posts in this forum from DPC...so how could he not know it exists? This confuses me greatly, its too early for that for me(or late depending on your POV), I must now go ingest caffeine so I can process this.

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
And if he does write one, I can gaurentee it'll be 1000% better than the one I have lol. I swear that thing makes shit harder to find sometime actually lol

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
But what do you mean they can't mention this place? And yeah that is actually kinda funny
F95 is a pirate forum (we get his game for free), DPC makes money from people that are on patreon and use discord to chat with them, that's why he doesn't like F95 mentioned :)

• Angry
Reactions: Scandroid

glitch99

Mar 24, 2019
can anyone share ep3_images.rpa and movies.rpa mines are corrupted, i dont have much data to download the game once again:cry::cry:,the files are in game folder, please help me

tg

May 1, 2017
can anyone share ep3_images.rpa and movies.rpa mines are corrupted, i dont have much data to download the game once again:cry::cry:,the files are in game folder, please help me
Well, I don't offer to upload 2 GB of data, simply because I have shit upload ability. But, why don't you look for an unzipped torrent, start it, stop, put your files in, validate them, and then the torrent will correct your corrupted files, if you did get them out of the archive OK. That's assuming you did. Sometimes you can't even get corrupted files out. Oh, and I don't know of any torrents of the game. But, that's a strategy that could work...

glitch99

Mar 24, 2019
Well, I don't offer to upload 2 GB of data, simply because I have shit upload ability. But, why don't you look for an unzipped torrent, start it, stop, put your files in, validate them, and then the torrent will correct your corrupted files, if you did get them out of the archive OK. That's assuming you did. Sometimes you can't even get corrupted files out. Oh, and I don't know of any torrents of the game. But, that's a strategy that could work...
ya that could work, but as you said there is no torrent i think. is the files i have mentioned is 2gb?
thanks for the help btw

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes