GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Maya obsession :ROFLMAO:
Not even going to hide it like some... and change my mind like some...
He must have a really good printer at home for that :p I'm surprised DPC hasn't ventured into this.
Nah, I used a offset printing press, hardest part was making the plates and fitting them to the cylinders alone because asking for help would have been awkward, don’t know how to explain why she is holding a cookie :p

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

Nah, I used a offset printing press, hardest part was making the plates and fitting them to the cylinders alone because asking for help would have been awkward, don’t know how to explain why she is holding a cookie :p
You won't say it for me, right? I already said that I am a fan of Jill. I don't hide anything:(

Scandroid

Sep 2, 2019

pics

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i still think the poster is better, it’s silent, doesn’t mind being wet, costs less in he long run, and I don’t have to worry about her running off on me...

Shit, I am projecting my insecurities again. :cry:
Well there are other girls in this game who would probably drive you up the wall before Maya :p I wonder who they could be ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes