Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I want NTR in this game cause it would make it more realistic. If you've ever actually been in a College you know the competition is really high and your chick might leave you at anytime for the guy with better looks and more money and more social status. It would make it more immersive but they need to make it so if you pick the right dialogue or right choices she dont leave
You know if you told me this earlier I would have recommended a suit of armour or run for the hills :p you are lucky that there are not so many regulars about

Scandroid

Sep 2, 2019
You know if you told me this earlier I would have recommended a suit of armour or run for the hills :p you are lucky that there are not so many regulars about
eh who cares its just a forum, not like "some regulars" will cause me to fail getting my university degree and get my gf to leave me

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think her interest in Chad has been cooled down significantly already ;)
Chad worked hard to achieve such a feat. Chad is a real trooper. I salute you Chad! You are are real anti-hero of the Sage fans. Not exactly like Batman or Deadpool but hey we can work on that. Chadpool. Doctor Jock. Chadshot maybe? "He never missed a forehead with a dildo"

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
This is the only place I can talk about it, I tried at the dinner table and my wife and daughter got up and left, now it’s just me and my dog and high speed internet.

Not a bad trade actually... :giggle:
Indeed. I brought up the subject on lunch break at work and told all what's happened and all theories. Guess what my co-workers thought? You guessed right!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Chad worked hard to achieve such a feat. Chad is a real trooper. I salute you Chad! You are are real anti-hero of the Sage fans. Not exactly like Batman or Deadpool but hey we can work on that. Chadpool. Doctor Jock. Chadshot maybe? "He never missed a forehead with a dildo"
well that was sage magic right there .............or her curse
ep2_party_dildo59.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I want NTR in this game cause it would make it more realistic. If you've ever actually been in a College you know the competition is really high and your chick might leave you at anytime for the guy with better looks and more money and more social status. It would make it more immersive but they need to make it so if you pick the right dialogue or right choices she dont leave
Well the only guys that much that are sage for the muscle and tybalt for the statues and money
God i don’t know how i’ll feel if those two fuse ughhhh

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah it has but her being on the dik route as well doesn't apply to me I'd maybe change my mind on that if Quinn was an option of course ;)
Damm it choosing the vice captain and igonoring the president .......that’s cold ......even from you

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes