Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
No matter if you enjoyed it or not. Forcing the player to choose between girls in that situation was a big no-no for a lot of people. We’re saying if he does something like that again, his patreon will take a huge hit. But I don’t think he’ll do something like that with BADIK.
He said on discord he won't go that dark, but don't expect a joyride from BADIK.

He didn't have much to lose when he created the story in AL, it was his first game, so he had no reputation. Now he has both.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
but don't expect a joyride from BADIK
Yeah I learned that. This is japanese VNs levels of feels and real-shit. That's a compliment. It reminds me of a lot of VN with super interesting stories that can get real depressing but it's so good you still wanna go on. And sometimes there's sex scenes near the end. (in this case, there's sex scenes all over but eh)

Reactions: Minengeschoss

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
That is a ballsy move for sure if he does get to that goal I do hope it works out for him but it's a big If as long as he doesn't take the Acting Lessons scenario again then yeah he should be okay
DPC doesn't reveal his numbers but the Patreon average is about $3.5 per patron so x 2,500 x 12 = $105k a year (and I suspect his average may be higher). So good luck to him.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Yeah I learned that. This is japanese VNs levels of feels and real-shit. That's a compliment. It reminds me of a lot of VN with super interesting stories that can get real depressing but it's so good you still wanna go on. And sometimes there's sex scenes near the end. (in this case, there's sex scenes all over but eh)
The game which motivated and inspired DPC to create a game of his own was Depraved Awakening, so that may give a hint what kind of style he likes himself.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
DR.pinkcake has changed his picture to Sage ............that means some steamy things are getting cooked

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, that confused me too. But, what you've got is actually the code: 1-3-8-6. It was a funny way for him to give two numbers, but there you have it. Oh, and you need to input the code within the episode they're for. But, you can just load a game to do that, and it'll register in your persistent file.
So uhm hey I started a new game just to see and I entered the code and it did its thing but I didn't get any new renders? Did they get bundled with another code at some point, is this just some weird glitch, or something else?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes