Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
what do you mean
why do u think she's called the ice queen she once finds her hubby cheating on her and put him to sleep ..........somewhere in there .........
behold the ultimate ower the intergalactic black hole force
400294_399585_giphy_1.gif

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Sage is ok but i dont trust her she just seems like another college hoe who will leave you for chad

Best girls so far are Bella and Josie. Quinn too cause at least she's transparent about being a hoe
don't care about her really, I'm not interested in any of them, to be honest, if I found another girl hot I'll jump on her in the next update but until then I'll keep defending my cute angelic little redy because
tenor (3).gif

Reactions: michael1984

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
That is a ballsy move for sure if he does get to that goal I do hope it works out for him but it's a big If as long as he doesn't take the Acting Lessons scenario again then yeah he should be okay
That’s exactly what I was thinking. He better not pull anything like that after he quits his job or that would not be good.

Maybe it’s a good sign though. If he’s that confident in BADIK that he’ll quit his job. Then maybe we’re in for a great time. Fingers crossed.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Sage is ok but i dont trust her she just seems like another college hoe who will leave you for chad

Best girls so far are Bella and Josie. Quinn too cause at least she's transparent about being a hoe
Sage being a hot redhead I really wanted to like her but she's too much of a manipulative hoe. "spy on my boyfriend for me and I'll make it worth you while" "I won't give you back your shit unless you do something for me".

Isabella is alright. She appears cold and rude as fuck but it's clear she's a good person as long as you're friends with her. Compared to some people in this game she's an angel... and having to earn her friendship isn't so bad. I can respect that.

Scandroid

Sep 2, 2019
Sage being a hot redhead I really wanted to like her but she's too much of a manipulative hoe. "spy on my boyfriend for me and I'll make it worth you while" "I won't give you back your shit unless you do something for me".

Isabella is alright. She appears cold and rude as fuck but it's clear she's a good person as long as you're friends with her. Compared to some people in this game she's an angel... and having to earn her friendship isn't so bad. I can respect that.
Yes Bella seems actually nice and clever

and yes I agree on Sage, I've seen girls like her irl and they are very manipulative, they try to use you as much as possible. When you think about it everything she's doing with you is in a way for Chad.

Jill is ayt too but i dont trust her she's too snobby and there's def at least one thing wrong with her

Reactions: TomberryDude

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018

until u discover her deepest secret ....the blackhole force
400294_399585_giphy_1.gif

Scandroid

Sep 2, 2019
Play it yourself. That’s all I’ll say, you’ll know what we’re talking about then
Play Acting Lessons and you will understand.
oooh that, I already did. I thought you meant he fucked up the acting lessons release or something else. What happened in acting lessons was a breath of fresh air if you ask me, was getting tired of happy endings, though i got a lukewarm one

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
oooh that, I already did. I thought you meant he fucked up the acting lessons release or smth. What happened in acting lessons was a breath of fresh air if you ask me, was getting tired of happy endings, though i got a lukewarm one
No matter if you enjoyed it or not. Forcing the player to choose between girls in that situation was a big no-no for a lot of people. We’re saying if he does something like that again, his patreon will take a huge hit. But I don’t think he’ll do something like that with BADIK.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Yes Bella seems actually nice and clever

and yes I agree on Sage, I've seen girls like her irl and they are very manipulative, they try to use you as much as possible. When you think about it everything she's doing with you is in a way for Chad.

Jill is ayt too but i dont trust her she's too snobby and there's def at least one thing wrong with her
I don't see whats snobby about Jill, she's been nothing but kind and caring, but yes she must have a flaw eventually.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I don't see whats snobby about Jill, she's been nothing but kind and caring, but yes she must have a flaw eventually.
I agree, I like Jill. I'm sure somethign will go wrong with her if I keep going with the game but so far she's been just about the nicest person in the whole game barring my dad.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes