Scandroid

Sep 2, 2019
I want NTR in this game cause it would make it more realistic. If you've ever actually been in a College you know the competition is really high and your chick might leave you at anytime for the guy with better looks and more money and more social status. It would make it more immersive but they need to make it so if you pick the right dialogue or right choices she dont leave

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What would you do if they added NTR in this game and maya began liking another guy?
There is a difference between adding rivals and adding NTR. What would i do in case of a rival? Fight. Win. Truth is... rivals are already there. Bella's husband? Maya<3Josy? Sage&Chad? Those are all legit rivals even if one of them pretty much sorted itself out.

NTR is different though. Around here its not interpreted as mere rivaly, you do well to understand that. This is a sensitive issue.

Scandroid

Sep 2, 2019
There is a difference between adding rivals and adding NTR. What would i do in case of a rival? Fight. Win. Truth is... rivals are already there. Bella's husband? Maya<3Josy? Sage&Chad? Those are all legit rivals even if one of them pretty much sorted itself out.

NTR is different thought. Around here its not interpreted as mere rivaly, you do well to understand that. This is a sensitive issue.
Ah, didnt know there was a difference. So whats the difference between NTR and Rivalry? I thought it was both LI leaves you and loses interest

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Scandroid

Sep 2, 2019
NTR is a very extreme fetish which I personally find disgusting and I definitely don't want to see it in this game wether it's realistic or not; leave NTR to NTR games.
not as extreme as making your own mother or sister pregnant which 30% of this website seems to be into. I think the concept of rivalry or a main girl leaving MC for somebody just fires up the insecurity in people

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ah, didnt know there was a difference. So whats the difference between NTR and Rivalry? I thought it was both LI leaves you for someone else
NTR is a mixture when the love-interest picks the rival regardless of your best effort, the option is forced upon you and/or when you witness (as a player) them having sex on-screen. Interpretation varies depending who you ask, some interpret it much more radically too. And sparks outrage really easly.

NTR discussions are VERY prone to spiral out of reasonable debate levels and are not encouraged. Basically i advise you to avoid initiating NTR discussions in ANY game thread that doesn't have it included, where you don't see the tag.
Here, for example Sage has a boyfriend but you don't see them having sex, and so on.

Scandroid

Sep 2, 2019
NTR discussions are VERY prone to spiral out of reasonable debate levels and are not encouraged. Basically i advise you to avoid initiating NTR discussions in ANY game thread that doesn't have it included, where you don't see the tag..
Alright i respect that

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Alright i respect that
Its for your own good, trust me. These debates usually end up becoming shitthrowing bitter bickerings -> post deletions and warnings. The staff monitors such discussions closesly when it happens in a non-ntr thread and usually cuts it short regardless how politely it was going otherwise.

Lets just say i wouldn't be suprised to see a mod public warning appear here already soon enough.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes