SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Me seeing people writing all these long ass posts and arguments about who is the best girl while im like

View attachment 390492
People are invested in the game and the story and they want to share their experinence, nothing wrong with that...
Imagine folowing a tv show for 8+ years, or invest 1000 hours in some rpg game, people talk about that shit :D

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
People are invested in the game and the story and they want to share their experinence, nothing wrong with that...
Imagine folowing a tv show for 8+ years, or invest 1000 hours in some rpg game, people talk about that shit :D
This is the only place I can talk about it, I tried at the dinner table and my wife and daughter got up and left, now it’s just me and my dog and high speed internet.

Not a bad trade actually... :giggle:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
can anyone share ep3_images.rpa and movies.rpa mines are corrupted, i dont have much data to download the game once again:cry::cry:,the files are in game folder, please help me
there u go

Reactions: gyuj

Scandroid

Sep 2, 2019
This is the only place I can talk about it, I tried at the dinner table and my wife and daughter got up and left, now it’s just me and my dog and high speed internet.

Not a bad trade actually... :giggle:
is ok now you have new wife xD

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
The kingdom was there before me, just a banner man of the kingdom.
i'm just saying try other girls and maybe ...just maybe ur wife and daughter might get back ........jealousy can be such a beautiful thing sometimes

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes