Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
So uhm hey I started a new game just to see and I entered the code and it did its thing but I didn't get any new renders? Did they get bundled with another code at some point, is this just some weird glitch, or something else?
which code for which ep ..........each code should be entered accordingly within the ep

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Every episode has its own code. Once entered, renders stay visible in every new game.
Yes yes I am aware of that but in my current/first playthrough I never found the last number for Ep 1, because apparently there's some glitch where it only shows up if you turn off mini-games. So earlier I started up a new game to see what renders I had missed, and when I put the code in it said new renders unlocked, but I didn't have any new renders. The code I put in for EP 1 was, "1386"

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yes yes I am aware of that but in my current/first playthrough I never found the last number for Ep 1, because apparently there's some glitch where it only shows up if you turn off mini-games. So earlier I started up a new game to see what renders I had missed, and when I put the code in it said new renders unlocked, but I didn't have any new renders. The code I put in for EP 1 was, "1386"
I'm not really sure about vault codes cause I play mini-games but I think you have all codes on page 1 or in the walkthrough. Every code must be entered while playing the episode for which that code is. It's possible you already unlocked some of the renderers while you played with mini-games?

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
I'm not really sure about vault codes cause I play mini-games but I think you have all codes on page 1 or in the walkthrough. Every code must be entered while playing the episode for which that code is. It's possible you already unlocked some of the renderers while you played with mini-games?
Ok see that's what I was trying to figure out, whether or not the renders the vault renders for the episodes could be also be potentially obtained from the mini-games. And yes I get they must be entered in the proper episode, thats why when tg informed of the glitch and what the last number was I started up a second game so I could enter it in Ep 1. But anyways, thank you very much vir_cotto thats exactly what I had been trying to figure out.

That's not the ep.1 code. Don't have time to look it up but if irrc the code was 4413 - from the house stove, the convo at the prep house, the glory hole and some other place I can't remember.
And no that code is for Ep 2, I know that because I used it earlier today when I reached Ep 2, and also the locations for Ep 1's code (in order of availability) the stove at MC's Dads house, The Glory whole(which cleverly gives you two numbers actually, and One of the doors in the HOTs Sorority House when you go to steal the panties.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Look I just started playing BADIK, yesterday. And I haven't even finished Ep 2 yet, so no offense to anyone, but I'm pretty sure I know what I'm saying atleast on the first two locations and numbers. The last location and number I was informed about earlier today. And this is what I was told by tg inregards to it: (this on page 1283 of this forum)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Also on that note I need to finish Ep 2, cause I've been getting curiouser and curiouser, about what everyone is talking about in-reference to the apparent "Josy Incident" and what actually happened. And should probably do so before someone accidentally spoils it for me, because what's life without a few surprises, right?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes