ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I'll tell you more. DPC was born on this site as a developer, he promoted his first game here - Acting Lessons. He then promoted Being a DIK in the early episodes, also here. He also said a lot about piracy, that there is no need to fight it, how piracy helps indie developers. DPC is the child of F95Zone. But then he changed. He stopped visiting the site and responding to comments here, then he began to get burned by the fact that people were posting previews and looking for leakers. He identified the guy who was leaking the preview and wrote him an angry letter “You're hurt my business” before the ban. On his Discord and Patreon, mods began to ban people for mentioning any third-party communities, such as F95 and Reddit.
Then DPC began to ban people for the slightest criticism.
But there is another opinion, a local legend, OFT , writes that the totalitarianism on his Discord is an exaggeration, that he criticized DPC and was out of favor with him for some time and was not banned. Surprisingly, the other day he posted this picture and not being banned for this:
View attachment 3127774
ep4_pre_date_slap9.jpg

Mirrored Jacob and cleaned up MC with a mask..

• Wow
Reactions: RCDL

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
It's not the only one he maded.
View attachment 3127780
Of course Zoey/Jacob is unlikely, but in general it would be a normal alternative if MC rejects Zoey and remains with another LI - which is what DPC did with Rena/Liam in Acting Lessons. But I’m not sure that DPC will decide to do it this time, because the Anti-NTR crusaders are much louder now than in 2018. But something else surprised me: his Discord, which is considered a totalitarian state, allows NTR trolling. Makes ьу wonder if the talk about the autocracy of this place is true.:unsure:
who knows maybe DPC is finishing his tyrant arc in his networks and decided to start his redemption arc. :Kappa:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
DPС is a snowflake himself and said there would be no NTR in the game. Only it is not known how he interprets NTR.
But all his actions say that he is against NTR.
We can't fuck Becky because Jacob fucked her. Gina doesn't hug MC because she's fucked two guys before.
There will probably be some other LI endings in the future, but I'm sure DPС will give the option to affect it.

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
DPС is a snowflake himself and said there would be no NTR in the game. Only it is not known how he interprets NTR.
But all his actions say that he is against NTR.
We can't fuck Becky because Jacob fucked her. Gina doesn't hug MC because she's fucked two guys before.
There will probably be some other LI endings in the future, but I'm sure DPС will give the option to affect it.
Same for that girl who flirts with MC at the dorm party but is later seen with Tommy

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
about this episode there is a bit of legend. it is true that in AL it was possible for an LI to end up with another character, but for that to happen it isnecessary for the player twice, once in principle and once direct about the issue, to state that he agrees.

I don't see that courage there

if anything, it is more important to deal with Ana, the MC's ex, who betrayed him, even without seeing her directly, undeniably, which has a kind of hidden ending with MC.

That one bothered a lot more people:ROFLMAO:
There is no courage in this now, but do you see how cruel it is? Girls who are not chosen by Tremolo are doomed to eternal loneliness. :ROFLMAO: In this world only MC and his dick allowed. This is brutal. Well, Josy and Maya have a relationship, but that’s for now.
who knows maybe DPC is finishing his tyrant arc in his networks and decided to start his redemption arc. :Kappa:
Pink Cake Redemption
nice image look at the details you can almost see some hands xD
Ok, who don't get: Zoey/Jacob holding hands pic is OFT's Ps meme.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is no courage in this now, but do you see how cruel it is? Girls who are not chosen by Tremolo are doomed to eternal loneliness. :ROFLMAO: In this world only MC and his dick allowed. This is brutal. Well, Josy and Maya have a relationship, but that’s for now.
:WeSmart:a DPC choice, in the midst of the pandemic I don't think there were any more timid anti NTRs....

the same DPC who in the interlude, the most controversial chapter, made us witness a complete sex scene between 2 characters we cared very little about and may never see again. perhaps the render and animation count was still too low...

but Bella can't kiss her husband even in the wedding pictures....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes