JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Of course not bro
I just know because I'm broke as shit if I married Jill people would say I only want her for her money
Her parents might even think that
Meanwhile -

Maya: Hey, Joshy, did you know that you can donate plasma for money at more than one blood bank in a week if you just don't tell them about the other 3 places you gave at already? That tuition isn't going to pay for itself.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Maybe it will just be MMF.
But I wouldn't be surprised if DPС makes JB a guy who enjoys sharing his girlfriend with others.
I think Dpc made it very clear that you get to bang Elena soon (ep9). Still not sure if we will get MMf scene in this game, perhaps we will be fucking Elena Infront of JB. Most likely, we will fuck Elena and then she will tell JB about it. Tho, knowing Dpc that choice might have major consequences lmfao.

It clear that JB likes it when other mens compliment and flirt with his girlfriend, it makes him feel good about himself. Lmfao :Kappa:

Jul 24, 2021
Quick question does it matter if i fail the exams on purpose maybe it will trigger some kind of private tutoring thing or something I've always played those games but never though of failing all of them

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Quick question does it matter if i fail the exams on purpose maybe it will trigger some kind of private tutoring thing or something I've always played those games but never though of failing all of them
Unknown as of yet, as you can play with minigames off it is unlikely though.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I love how the game thieves here comfort themselves by insulting the people who make their fapping possible.
you've been registered to the site longer than I have, I thought by this point you were already used to people talking shit about DPC. besides we are pirates and we are not good people and you are also one of us too so don't come to me with cheap moralism. by the way see you on December 8th to download the pirate copy davy jones haha.. :KEK:

Last edited:

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
is there is any chance to bang that crab girl i bang most of hots girl got BJ from tommy gf. tat 1 girl not an option... will new ep include her?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
does anyone know how to alter money using sancho's mod? Seems like the mod has everything but that.
use the command prompt and put the following: money = x (replace x with the amount of money you want, you can use the console command as many times as you want). use the console carefully if you use it wrong the game freezes.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Yep. DPC has done a good job with this game. He is also an asshole. I stopped backing him 2-3 years back and glad I did. Every game he ever releases will be an F95 exclusive as far as I am concerned moving forward.
Exclusive? Enlighten me

you've been registered to the site longer than I have, I thought by this point you were already used to people talking shit about DPC. besides we are pirates and we are not good people and you are also one of us too so don't come to me with cheap moralism. by the way see you on December 8th to download the pirate copy davy jones haha.. :KEK:
I mean DPC is also part of this community so is he a pirate? Like us

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
what button is it for the command prompt? Sorry this is the first time im using a mod. Wanted to do a refresher since the update is due in sometime
follow these steps to activate the console.
  1. When in the game folder click on “renpy” then “common”.
  2. Find the file 00console.rpy and open with Notepad.
  3. Use find (CTRL + F) and search for config.console
  4. Look for the line config.console = False & change it to True.
  5. To make sure it works open the game then click CTRL + O. If it opens we are good to cheat!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I mean DPC is also part of this community so is he a pirate? Like us
No. He's too full of himself and thinks most of the other devs are peons and not worth playing their games. But the ones that he likes, he's probably a patron of. Have to spend a bit of his thousands and thousands of dollars some place. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes