Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well by the time any college throws you out, is typically at the end of the year anyhow. Unless you get expelled for screwing some of your teachers for example. Which might actually happen lol

yeh, For the Zoey path at least I don't have to rerun an entirely new playthrough thank goodness. Just have to branch off one of my solo others path and I'm good to go for a Zoey run.
I guess I'd be ok branching off Rio. Same with Heather if that becomes a thing.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I think you forgot that when BaDIK episode 8 came out, DrPinkCake made a post celebrating AL and showing how he graphically revised some of its early content just for the sake of it, because he really loved AL. If I remember well he even said that he loved AL more than BaDIK.

About AL:

That's not how I remember things went. At all.

I've been following AL here on F95 since its 1st chapter.

Those were the days where few games (3-4) were uploaded daily and monthly updates were the basic rule.

Everybody loved every minute of AL until the shit hit the fan. Chapter 5 came out, I downloaded it and I started playing it.
Then I came across the infamous choice - which girl should I rescue first from fire. I thought: "fuck, now what?" :unsure:

So, I entered AL's thread and started reading posts. Everybody was angry as fuck and shocked: basically, you had to choose which main girl you saved and which main girl you made die.

I dropped the game on the spot and I never came back. And that's what a lot of people did too.

The rest of us stayed until the very end, and I don't think anyone of them ever complained about the ending. As far as I know, everybody on AL's thread always tell that they love the game because of the very same reason I dropped it: because it emotionally wrecked them. They just love that kind of drama shit. NOT ME.
Man, DPC even had death threats. Basically what he did was get everyone hooked on the game, and then ruin it. There were some people so die hard fans that liked the game until the sad end? Sure. But most of the previous fans hated it and stopped being fans, as you and I. DPC seems to be a stubborn and full of himself guy. He probably says he loves AL because he doesn't want to acknowledge that he fucked up big time that game. And precisely because of that, he may try to tie the two games together by, as I say, making the crazy redheaded bitch from AL the biological mother of Sage. It would ruin the character, but he doesn't care about pissing off fans at this point. The fucking idiot thinks he's George R.R. Martin. Proof is he's still hellbent on developing Maya's character, which almost nobody loves and a lot of people literally hate. Or that he insists on not hiring anyone to shorten game development times. He keeps everyone waiting a year and doesn't gives a shit. That's why I think the guy is going to ruin BaDIK at some point, the same way he ruined AL, but worst because BaDIK is bigger than AL and has even more people hooked.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I guess I'd be ok branching off Rio. Same with Heather if that becomes a thing.
Only detail I'm not certain of, is which alignment I gave Zoey though. I can't remember if I had her grab the phone (DIK) or calm Ema down(CHICK).. So I could be shooting myself in the foot and will probably have to redo a playthrough regardless, well from the interlude at least. lol

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Only detail I'm not certain of, is which alignment I gave Zoey though. I can't remember if I had her grab the phone (DIK) or calm Ema down(CHICK).. So I could be shooting myself in the foot and will probably have to redo a playthrough regardless, well from the interlude at least. lol
Oh shit. I'm fucked then. I made her Chick. Because people told me on Chick path she won't be fuckin around. I'm DiK so, yeah. I'm fucked.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Oh shit. I'm fucked then. I made her Chick. Because people told me on Chick path she won't be fuckin around. I'm DiK so, yeah. I'm fucked.
URM zoey_dik = true
and calmed change her to force take phone i didn't see a lot of options that important even when you skip it just says you calmed her or took Emma phone

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Easy fix !

Download URM , load your save, go 1 render back, open URM with ALT+M, search for zoey_dik set false to true, close URM, go 1 render forward and save.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
URM zoey_dik = true
and calmed change her to force take phone i didn't see a lot of options that important even when you skip it just says you calmed her or took Emma phone
Easy fix !

Download URM , load your save, go 1 render back, open URM with ALT+M, search for zoey_dik set false to true, close URM, go 1 render forward and save.
I don't use URM.
Sancho1969 is it possible to incorporate Zoey settings later?

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
A chick mc + a chick Zoey = a beautiful love story

Now I'm going to have to do a playthrough eventually where I don't bang any girl
I never thought of that until now

Maybe we'll get the option to tell Zoey we didn't want any other girl
We just want her
I bet you 10$ you wont be able to do it when maya through herself at you for help at episode 3 and repeat the circle over and over it seems Maya is your weakness

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Have you met Joshy92? Once he makes up his mind on a girl, he'll simp for her to the death. So, go ahead and send him that $10. :ROFLMAO:
You are probably right
I hate doing playthroughs where I turn the throuple down
It always feels wrong
easy bet keeping 10$ since i have seen Joshy92 here he never ever dirt talk or even sway from Maya she snare him so bad i think he will have issue irl at this point i think he just tag her with Josy as package his ultimate goal is Maya from get to go since she bumped into MC in episode 1

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
aerith.png

One Dawe is enough two more is nah
bet i think the kid is someone else father not Dawe ma man takes 30m before to charge up his Dick and Arieth looks at Jacob images

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
View attachment 3138796

One Dawe is enough two more is nah
bet i think the kid is someone else father not Dawe ma man takes 30m before to charge up his Dick and Arieth looks at Jacob images
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Dawe is so dumb that even if the baby comes out black (as being Jacob's), he'd probably think the baby being black would be because he fucked Arieth in the dark. No real drama is expected from this outcome. Unless it's from Prof Burke. lol

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes