Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 3136584

What do you think? I hope for Tara and Bianca
MC hanging out with Lily.

Burke blackmailing, public dating Heather, Quinn arrested, Vinny shooting, Maya's dad are complete nonsense and won't ever happen.

Bella's husband returning and Sage learning about Jade most likely will never happen.

Who gives a damn about Sally. She's the worst female character - as a person - in the whole game.

I have no damn clue of what a SG haircut is.

Everybody should mentally prepare him/her/it/themselves that the story won't move forward in episode 10. No mystery solved, no meaningful event. I think we will see MC & buddies hanging out.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
MC hanging out with Lily.

Burke blackmailing, public dating Heather, Quinn arrested, Vinny shooting, Maya's dad are complete nonsense and won't ever happen.

Bella's husband returning and Sage learning about Jade most likely will never happen.

Who gives a damn about Sally. She's the worst female character - as a person - in the whole game.

I have no damn clue of what a SG haircut is.

Everybody should mentally prepare him/her/it/themselves that the story won't move forward in episode 10. No mystery solved, no meaningful event. I think we will see MC & buddies hanging out.
If sage figures out that we fucked her step mom i would say "you sage have wish list of sex things you want to do me either one of them to fuck the mother of my girlfriend"
and we get a threesome with her and her mom lol

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I think there is something DPC missed or made it by mistake
after choosing the main LI at EP8
now i'm checking the saves imported into EP9 all have Sage path open everyone else is disabled after choosing main LI (mayajosy also turned into false but Sage stayed at True for some reason)

or maybe after we talked to her and rejected her she said i will wait for you if basiclly got rejected by your main LI

i'm just guessing if anyone knows something enlighten me

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah, I think he said he started to work in BaDIK when he was in the middle of the development of AL. Perhaps he ended AL in the hasty and disastrous way he did because he wanted to start with BaDIK. And maybe there were vague plans to tie both games in the same universe, but at the end he decided (correctly) that it wouldn't work. Anyway, since most of AL fans were really pissed off by the ending of the game, I think DPC should draw a veil over this game and not shoehorn references to it into BaDIK. It's a game to forget.
I think you forgot that when BaDIK episode 8 came out, DrPinkCake made a post celebrating AL and showing how he graphically revised some of its early content just for the sake of it, because he really loved AL. If I remember well he even said that he loved AL more than BaDIK.

About AL:

That's not how I remember things went. At all.

I've been following AL here on F95 since its 1st chapter.

Those were the days where few games (3-4) were uploaded daily and monthly updates were the basic rule.

Everybody loved every minute of AL until the shit hit the fan. Chapter 5 came out, I downloaded it and I started playing it.
Then I came across the infamous choice - which girl should I rescue first from fire. I thought: "fuck, now what?" :unsure:

So, I entered AL's thread and started reading posts. Everybody was angry as fuck and shocked: basically, you had to choose which main girl you saved and which main girl you made die.

I dropped the game on the spot and I never came back. And that's what a lot of people did too.

The rest of us stayed until the very end, and I don't think anyone of them ever complained about the ending. As far as I know, everybody on AL's thread always tell that they love the game because of the very same reason I dropped it: because it emotionally wrecked them. They just love that kind of drama shit. NOT ME.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
yes, I did that (too).

I was experimenting with a run where I only get it on with Sage at the HOTs party, so it was easy to branch out there.
nice commitment you got there buddy one route (branchalone) saved for zoey only

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
im doing a skip run atm and have to say that we dont cherrish the soundtrack enough imo.
many songs are a banger.
Do you know why i liked season 3 more than 1+2?
It did separate the songs
This is for party this for this etc…. This small thing saves a lot of time for me

Reactions: KaiserST

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Yeah, I got a chik Josy-leaning throuple, dik man-whore others and sage runs, chik bella where I break up with throuple, chik just sage, chik monk where I tell Josy I still have feelings for her so I can do either solo Josy and/or solo… still need to attempt a fully balanced throuple and some others branches :ROFLMAO:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Yeah, I got a chik Josy-leaning throuple, dik man-whore others and sage runs, chik bella where I break up with throuple, chik just sage, chik monk where I tell Josy I still have feelings for her so I can do either solo Josy and/or solo… still need to attempt a fully balanced throuple and some others branches :ROFLMAO:
damn thats a lot of routes you got routes i don't even think DPC think about CHICK Sage? is that even a thing

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Considering the amount of time between updates, some of us actually take the time to play the game in it's entirety. Speaking for myself, I've got saves for all route variations. So that's 5 MGs for 3 alignments each. That's 15 playthroughs, plus 3 more playthroughs for the others path as well as their respective solo paths. So that makes for more saves than I care to admit to. And not long ago I realized I hadn't made a playthrough where MC fails all his classes etc, so back at it I am once again (And I'm taking notes this time Dalli_x, something I should have thought of doing a LOT sooner than now, lol).

So yeh, I've got a few runs done already, and I'm not the only one.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Considering the amount of time between updates, some of us actually take the time to play the game in it's entirety. Speaking for myself, I've got saves for all route variations. So that's 5 MGs for 3 alignments each. That's 15 playthroughs, plus 3 more playthroughs for the others path as well as their respective solo paths. So that makes for more saves than I care to admit to. And not long ago I realized I hadn't made a playthrough where MC fails all his classes etc, so back at it I am once again (And I'm taking notes this time Dalli_x, something I should have thought of doing a LOT sooner than now, lol).

I would probably do a Zoey only route also, if I didn't need to deal with ep9 again. So, right now, it's just a Rio route. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

yeah thats a lot of routes you got there man i was playing a lot i thought maybe i share my saves to others but you alone can open saving bussiness with all this saving you have

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I think there is something DPC missed or made it by mistake
after choosing the main LI at EP8
now i'm checking the saves imported into EP9 all have Sage path open everyone else is disabled after choosing main LI (mayajosy also turned into false but Sage stayed at True for some reason)

or maybe after we talked to her and rejected her she said i will wait for you if basiclly got rejected by your main LI

i'm just guessing if anyone knows something enlighten me
You're checking for the wrong variables and at the wrong place
From Season 3 it's called "branches" for the 4 MGs and a "Others" branch as well for the rest.
Paths variables are still used, but for other purposes - for checks with whom of MGs and side girls MC was close enough, for setting up break up scenes (J&M and Jill) and some other purposes like altering some scenes by picking some specific renders and dialogue lines.

I checked almost all of my EP9 current saves (20+) and the paths variables have it's states according to my choices.
Sage path as well as any other paths are opened or closed according to my Season 1-2 choices and the EP8 one.

Paths vars remains active for all LI that you had active prior to EP8 crossroads main choice.

If you use mods or cheats, in this case everything may be different and the variables may be a complete mess.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
would be funny when this leads to a game over screen.
"you failed college, steve will give you a second chance."
Well by the time any college throws you out, is typically at the end of the year anyhow. Unless you get expelled for screwing some of your teachers for example. Which might actually happen lol

I would probably do a Zoey only route also, is I didn't need to deal with ep9 again. So, right now, it's just a Rio route. :ROFLMAO:
yeh, For the Zoey path at least I don't have to rerun an entirely new playthrough thank goodness. Just have to branch off one of my solo others path and I'm good to go for a Zoey run.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes