Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Does the MC really not know his moms last name? Does it not make more sense that he in fact does but has just not reveled it in story?
We don't know, the MC never said.

Anyway, the name only matters if it's a family we know. Knowing that the game doesn't have and won't have incest, even between cousins, we can rule out all the families of the girls the MC is banging.

We also know that Lynnette's family was wealthy, which would leave only the Burgmeisters (Rusty) among the known names as a possibility.

If that's the case, it means hir father has always lied to him about his mother's name. Theoretically possible, but unlikely in my opinion.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Who helped Rusty and Rusty's father found the DIKs? Cathy. But that wasn't the reason.

Do you want to read my real opinion about Cathy? Then click on the spoiler below.

Cathy's Rooster Cluck wasn't an act of revenge. A teacher messaging a student on such a racy app is shady. But it wasn't just any student, it was the MC, son of Lynette, with filthy rich grandparents.

Cathy's reputation was deliberately destroyed so that she would not be able to get a teaching job in the future. The person who initiated this, not carried it out, but initiated it, is ranked above Stephen Burke and I can only think of 3 possibilities. Burgmeister, Royce or Priscilla. Yes Priscilla, Stephen Burke explains it to her in EP9 and therefore she ranks above Stephen Burke.

In the background of BaDIK's story there is a BIG PLAYER who is unknown to us. He has money, influence and power. He's obviously interested in the MC's well-being. A DIK is on the payroll of these BIG PLAYERS, I'm relatively sure of that. The only question is, who?
But for Cathy you could just ignore her on the app? Or the first message just send Cathy? And she will block you soo yeah
I believe the MC family wealthy enough to point where royce and rusty family
Like the top 3 families but why in the first place they take care of mc? I mean it couldn’t be the grandfather because as Neil said he deliberately make the money less and i think there is someone helping him maybe lynette has a sister or brother because I don’t think the grandfather will just send the dairy to them so maybe someone care about her and her son so thats why they give him the dairy so he can understand his mom action and why she did everything

Man i think we are doing some deep thinking and the story is quite simple we do soo much theories like it’s the end of the world xD meanwhile DPC looking at our theories laughing “they think way too much these dumb pirates”

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Who helped Rusty and Rusty's father found the DIKs? Cathy. But that wasn't the reason.

Do you want to read my real opinion about Cathy? Then click on the spoiler below.

Cathy's Rooster Cluck wasn't an act of revenge. A teacher messaging a student on such a racy app is shady. But it wasn't just any student, it was the MC, son of Lynette, with filthy rich grandparents.

Cathy's reputation was deliberately destroyed so that she would not be able to get a teaching job in the future. The person who initiated this, not carried it out, but initiated it, is ranked above Stephen Burke and I can only think of 3 possibilities. Burgmeister, Royce or Priscilla. Yes Priscilla, Stephen Burke explains it to her in EP9 and therefore she ranks above Stephen Burke.

In the background of BaDIK's story there is a BIG PLAYER who is unknown to us. He has money, influence and power. He's obviously interested in the MC's well-being. A DIK is on the payroll of these BIG PLAYERS, I'm relatively sure of that. The only question is, who?
But we were shown ,how she had already settled in or perhaps came to an interview where she was welcomed quite warmly.
Plus showing her picture in the locker room, how does that ruin a reputation?:WeSmart:
Like, oh, my God! That dirty, immoral woman is stripping herself naked in the designated room!! :WaitWhat:
Right?? That sounds crazy.
Dalí, you can do better!!!

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
was looking at this and for Episode 8 Start Saves, Dik Hots and Sides save is missing?
I didn't create that save until "Episode 8 End Saves". I basically branched off from "Dik Sage Hots and Sides" so I can pursue the "Others" path since I had the MC sleep around anyways.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Do not you understand?

The DIK mansion was not newly built. Rusty's father (A BURGMEISTER) has taken over an existing college building so that Rusty and his DIKs can live there.

This college building was the college's former cafeteria. The cafeteria we see in the game was only set up in the school building after the DIKs.
I understand, but do you? no wear is it stated the Dik mansion was a college building it seems was just a house. I would assume the dean or president used to live there if the mansion even has a back story but not a cafeteria that just seems odd for a college to use a house in that way, It a fun idea but I prefer if there a murder story behind in it or ghost :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I understand, but do you? no wear is it stated the Dik mansion was a college building it seems was just a house. I would assume the dean or president used to live there if the mansion even has a back story but not a cafeteria that just seems odd for a college to use a house in that way, It a fun idea but I prefer if there a murder story behind in it or ghost :ROFLMAO:
I know back in my day, the frat house was an actual house. It wasn't on proper campus property, but was adjacent to it. Same with the sorority house. It wasn't run/owned by the uni.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
How soon after episodes hit Patreon do they tend to end up here?
check the forum next Friday at midnight or the next morning. by that time the chapter should be ready and if it is not ready yet check the forum in the afternoon or evening to be sure. :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes