1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
nope the other dude was right, you forgot the first part where cathy basically confesses to jade about it, she even says "you hate me" or "you must hate me"
Damn. I did forget that part.

Edit: I still like my pet theory about Stephen being a loser who has to pay or coerce women in order to get laid though. Maybe Cathy only fucked him the first time because he blackmailed her. :p
Then he had Quinn post that photo because she refused to do it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
MC's family doesn't care about him, he has never seen anyone close to Lynette in his life. Why would they worry about him? Look at it from the perspective of these elite assholes!:
Some poor carpenter fooled their daughter and took her away, some dude from the bottom of society; and then they made a child who is the cause of their daughter's death - Lynette died during childbirth. These are events from their worldview.
He only got that $5,000 of Lynette's property because it was state law. Plus, remembering Lynette diary, her words about her father, I picked up unpleasant vibes. Tyrant vibes.
MC would be shocked if he found out he had a grandfather :Kappa:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Tell me DPC didn't base Tommy off of Gary. Even Jamie reminds me of Petey and the English class mini-game is the same. LOL.
no, Tommy is not a sociopath. He reminds me more of Johnny Vincent. The main difference is that Johnny was a real tough guy willing to fight to the end. jaime is similar to Pete Kowalski, only a little more gay. and the minigames are definitely similar especially the English one is basically a carbon copy of the bully one.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
New Lockhear post is out, btw

Please, we all know the best one is chick MC + DIK Zoey. The canon version.
My canon is DIK Zoey + DIK MC. I can already imagine what these two can do together. Maybe burn something :devilish: ;)

DIK Zoey has the charm of a bad girl, a fighting personality, she can stand up for herself, and at the same time she is not going Breaking Bad like Quinn. Perfect balance.
And look at that:devilish:
screenshot0071.png
screenshot0072.png
screenshot0073.png
screenshot0074.png

Dec 21, 2021
nope the other dude was right, you forgot the first part where cathy basically confesses to jade about it, she even says "you hate me" or "you must hate me"
She's referring to going to see Isabella for comfort over the Cluck instead of Jade, since they're supposed to be best friends and Jade and Isabella do not like each other.

Cathy and Burke didn't have sex.

Aug 26, 2018
Hi guys, help me out here? I just started S3 and the game treats me as if I fooled around with Jade in class (only footjob and handjob) but I didn't do that, I rejected her at every opportunity. Is this because of the walkthrough mod or what?

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
At least it's not Milky City... Yet. :p
Milf City at least got an update a month or two ago and is "complete" now, Summertime Saga is just making promises since I discovered it years ago, even the "jokes" there are already outdated.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes