Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
okay guys lets guess

at the start scene of ep9 there is table with 4 glass of wine for each chair so we can guess at least 4 people came

beside Bella who do you think will come ? and your thoughts whats happened there so the place looks like trashed

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
no, Tommy is not a sociopath. He reminds me more of Johnny Vincent. The main difference is that Johnny was a real tough guy willing to fight to the end. jaime is similar to Pete Kowalski, only a little more gay. and the minigames are definitely similar especially the English one is basically a carbon copy of the bully one.
Personality-wise, yea. But come on, Tommy and Gary look like they could be brothers. :LOL: (Also your comment about Jamie LOL)

Point is, it feels like DPC got some inspiration not only from American Pie-esque movies but also from Bully. Maybe that's why I liked BADIK so much when it first came out.

Last edited:

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
okay guys lets guess

at the start scene of ep9 there is table with 4 glass of wine for each chair so we can guess at least 4 people came

beside Bella who do you think will come ? and your thoughts whats happened there so the place looks like trashed
Bella, her husband, Jill and her date. Foursome ensues, husband gets pissed off that Jill and Bella are too much into each other :KEK:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Bella, her husband, Jill and her date. Foursome ensues, husband gets pissed off that Jill and Bella are too much into each other :KEK:
wow never ever thought husband jealousy over two girls who care about each other (not sexual way) unless he is idiot which it seems not or maybe we don't know much but i doubt an idiot will marry Bella (except MC)

Aug 16, 2017
This guy is like Podrick, dumb af and average looking but girls can't get enough of him for some reason :KEK:
Have you just uncovered DPC's next project? A prequel, set in a parallel universe that's like GoT but not, cause Patreon wouldn't like all the incest n stuff, where Tybalt and Sage Lannister serve as the antagonists to Maya Targaryen and Jill Stark (and her pint size, gonad kicking, assassin sibling Josy), and a poor squire with a big dong is caught up in all of it, with the working title of Being A PoDrIK.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Damn it! What kind of bullying are we talking about, bro???
She was not even bullied by B&R, only 1 jock, something that screamed and when she looked at him, he immediately peed in his pants, shut up and sat down in his place, the rest were admiring her body or were afraid of her.
She left because she had planned to leave a long time ago, and it was this post that triggered her action.
Bro, don’t you read the lyrics when you play the game??
She says it herself to the MC, she’s not leaving because she’s been seen naked, but because she’s been wanting to leave for a long time, it’s just things have been holding her back, friends, stability and all. But now she’s realized it’s time to move on.
You might as well say that her photo was posted by someone who knew her for a long time and knew she wanted to leave, but kept putting it off.
Like, did her a favor. Maybe it was her friend. Maybe it was Bella or Jill?
Oh no!! I broke the story, DPC!!!
Do you read the texts in BaDIK. Cathy herself recognized it. She said to the MC so that she didn't think so that it would become too adult bullying.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
now i'm officially prepared for Ep10
got all routes
anything needed to change URM is there saves are ready
man i'm waiting for many things
for Jill path when Rusty looks kinda shocked when he sees her as our Girl
for Bella when Nick saw us
For Sage when you told them you fucked her mom
For alone with Rio, Downtown date with quinn, lily , Nicole dates or paths
M&J when they walk the shame and Tommy saw it he looks soo pissed and he told us to take care of his sister
(which we did in a way :) )
and the Main plot the hidden camera
i think we shall get all these answers and i believe xmas episode will be Ep11 not 10

Reactions: RK - Milf

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
I've got a very important question, at what time does DPC tend to do his release? I'm having an internal debate on whether to take the day off or not.

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
I've got a very important question, at what time does DPC tend to do his release? I'm having an internal debate on whether to take the day off or not.
Personally I'll still work that day and grab the download if it's on here later that evening. Less people grabbing plus it's a days wages.

Reactions: Reggie32

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
wait you want to take the day off? for one Episode? ain't worth it
DPC not gonna feed you
you can play it on weekends dude it says Friday until someone download it then upload it might take time do your work and when you finish it play it believe me the game will taste 100% more better like this

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Personality-wise, yea. But come on, Tommy and Gary look like they could be brothers. :LOL: (Also your comment about Jamie LOL)

Point is, it feels like DPC got some inspiration not only from American Pie-esque movies but also from Bully. Maybe that's why I liked BADIK so much when it first came out.
So? American Pie and Bully are fuckin amazing!

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
got all routes
M&J when they walk the shame and Tommy saw it he looks soo pissed and he told us to take care of his sister
i think we shall get all these answers and i believe xmas episode will be Ep11 not 10
I don't know man i have a feeling the episode will be more about setting up stuff for the future. Sure some storylines will progress, but I don't think we're getting major answers this episode.

The drama with Sage and her mom also has to be a future thing right? The whole cheating mechanic with Bianca, Sage/Jade, etc and it's consequences needs a few episodes to stew before they blow up in the MCs face.
We will get some cliffhanger with Bella, and likely a throuple split branch option. Quinn's semi-path will progress. Beyond that it's hard to see what's coming imo.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
got all routes
Are you ready for the first long flashback sequence of the romantic moment when Chad and Troy discovered their love? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That subplot is there, waiting as a landmine. DPC doesn't going to just forget about it... We already saw that cheesy moment with Maya and Josy. :FacePalm: We will not be spared from seeing it with those two. We've already seen them kissing in the locker room... :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D and Bleiu
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes