Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Are you ready for the first long flashback sequence of the romantic moment when Chad and Troy discovered their love? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That subplot is there, waiting as a landmine. DPC doesn't going to just forget about it... We already saw that cheesy moment with Maya and Josy. :FacePalm: We will not be spared from seeing it with those two. We've already seen them kissing in the locker room... :HideThePain:
You sure do know how to kill a boner like sage said to mc while fucking him and he somehow try to make small talk about her family like dude this is soo foul don’t do it
We are literally not interested in some dudes
kissing in changing room

• Haha
Reactions: Amedore
Aug 26, 2018
now i'm officially prepared for Ep10
got all routes
anything needed to change URM is there saves are ready
man i'm waiting for many things
for Jill path when Rusty looks kinda shocked when he sees her as our Girl
for Bella when Nick saw us
For Sage when you told them you fucked her mom
For alone with Rio, Downtown date with quinn, lily , Nicole dates or paths
M&J when they walk the shame and Tommy saw it he looks soo pissed and he told us to take care of his sister
(which we did in a way :) )
and the Main plot the hidden camera
i think we shall get all these answers and i believe xmas episode will be Ep11 not 10
Christ, how many more episodes will there be?

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
wait you want to take the day off? for one Episode? ain't worth it
DPC not gonna feed you
you can play it on weekends dude it says Friday until someone download it then upload it might take time do your work and when you finish it play it believe me the game will taste 100% more better like this
I'm in my 30s, my refractory period has increased with age. In addition, I like to take my time. So I like the build-up.

But you're probably right that it'll only lead to disappointment to take the day off.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Maybe it's just me, and she's cute as a button, but it looks like a giant penis is about to burst through her abdomen.
The face of an extremely petite girl, but the bodacious curves of a T H I C C lady really throws me off too.

I guess the AI is having a hard time trying to make fat looking abs for your issue in particular

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Are you ready for the first long flashback sequence of the romantic moment when Chad and Troy discovered their love? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That subplot is there, waiting as a landmine. DPC doesn't going to just forget about it... We already saw that cheesy moment with Maya and Josy. :FacePalm: We will not be spared from seeing it with those two. We've already seen them kissing in the locker room... :HideThePain:
We need a full animated in 60 FPS Chad/Troy scene where Chad tears Troy's ass apart. :KappaPride::ROFLMAO:
Oh wait, without MC it would be NTR, so no.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes