Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
What if the MC's family can no longer take care of the MC? What if the MC is the only living person in Lynette's family?

What is the difference between 19 and 21 years old? When you reach the age of 18, you only become 19 years old. That's why the MC only receives his inheritance from Lynette on his 19th birthday and not from his grandparents. Why? Neil explains it to us. Lynette didn't think about her death when she was young, so she didn't make a will. Neil said yes so the MC got less than he was entitled to. But that only referred to Lynette's inheritance. We learn that this was so that Lynette had no siblings, but that doesn't mean that Lynette's parents had no siblings. So Lynette's uncles and aunts. When you turn 18, i.e. on your 19th birthday, you can inherit, but you cannot buy alcohol. You can only do that when you're 21 in the USA. Thank God I was born in Germany.

MC's grandparents are much older and will have made a will. As it is written, Neil said yes to the MC so that his grandfather wouldn't help them (Neil and the MC). Here's the point. The grandfather didn't want to help Neil and the MC. If we take Neil out of the equation, then the whole thing could look different because the grandfather didn't want Neil to have access to the inheritance because the MC wouldn't have been of age yet. When the MC turns 18, he or she is of legal age and fully responsible. As of his birthday, the MC is of legal age, has full legal capacity and is also capable of committing a crime. He makes completely independent decisions about his life and Neil can no longer exert any influence. But it all only makes sense if you follow the money trail.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The "Wallace Resources" is the MC's true legacy, namely that of his grandparents. Neil said yes, so that it wasn't Lynette who was rich, but her parents, i.e. the MC's grandparents. Stephen Burke manages the legacy (Wallace resources) of the MC and I think that Stephen Burke became so rich because he invested the money from the "Wallace resource" and thus received very good commissions. Sage said yes in EP5 to have her father lick ass to generate new business. But Stephen Burke cannot take any money from the Wallace Resources without Priscilla's consent.

That's why Priscilla has a very special role. She is either the executor of the estate or a relative, the MC's aunt, Lynette's sister, who is about the same age as the MC. Why? Lynette didn't have a sister when she ran after Neil. So it could be so that her parents had another child that not even Lynette knew about, let alone Neil. This is implied in the EP2 dialogues between Neil and MC. Neil told the MC to renovate the hotel where he met his mother. The MC said so that he shouldn't fall in love with the hotel owner's daughter again. So if it's the hotel owners' daughter, then it's the MC's aunt. So either or. Estate executor or aunt. We've already seen Priscilla and in 3 different but crucial scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no idea if that will be the case, but it fits together somehow. Stephen Burke only did one thing wrong in the game. He cheated on Jade with Cathy and is trying again with Isabella. Stephen Burke has never admitted to fucking students. Jade is just guessing, as are many BaDIK players.
I mean if you stayed with 2 sluts ( Quinn, Rio) bathroom next to glory hole pretty much it given
second for this to be Pricilla i disagree only because i think Pricilla related to HOT's Stuff restaurant etc..

and the girl talking about the video i hate to break it to you but there is Condition said that not failed the recital play with Jill present for them talking about the video so yeah

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
In fact, if he has a few 4090 in a render car and they render around the clock, which I think he does, judging by the number of renders.
I’m guessing 20% - 30% of his money goes to pay his electricity bill.
But he make up for that cost on how much he is save on his gas bill. 8 rigs all running 4090 he lucky Greta Thunberg is not out side his house claiming he is the case of climate change at this point. :cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes