Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
okay guys i think it's kinda simple looking at it

Pricilla like guy before said most Likely is Quinn
She control the girls and he buy sex from them
here she admits that she take care of girls future who is on her restaurant dalli_x

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shizuro and aykarin

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I read exactly what you wrote. But she was specifically upset because Quinn wanted her to fuck Burke.
I think Mona went on her own trying to cut Quinn out and Burke told Quinn about it that being said it seems like he still fuck Mona at prep party

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It's written so that Jade and Stephen wanted to have a threesome with Isabella, but sex didn't happen.

Then Stephen Burke admitted that he tried Isabella again without Jade, but he himself says that sex didn't happen.

And ultimately in EP8 we see how Stephen Burke wants to arrange a date with Isabella.

That was it already. I know more too.
There is also Bella's inner monologue when she sleeps with MC after helping him clean up, where she says her feelings for him are making her become the one thing she hates:

isa "(I let my urges get the best of me. It's just carnal.)"
isa "(It's just carnal.)"
isa "(It has to be. I'm old enough to be his mother.)"
isa "(You read about these relationships with age gaps, you don't experience them yourself.)"
isa "(No, not a relationship. Adultery.)"
isa "(You're an adulteress.)"
isa "(You've become something you hate.)"

If she had an affair with Burke then her monologue would be different since she would have already cheated. The scene in the library with Burke and Jade doesn't have any dialogue we hear, but that may have been when they offered her the threesome and she demurred. Plus we see Bella shoot Burke down every time he approaches her about getting together one-on-one. She hates the idea of being in an adulterous relationship and that would be doubly so if she got busy with the married Burke.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Please, you are absolutely confusing the order of events.

Quinn didn't talk to Stephen Burke at the Preps Party, he talked to Rich. Quinn didn't tell Mona to fuck Stephen Burke in EP5.

How did Quinn find out about the incident between Mona and Stephen Burke? Camila already told her at the end of EP5 before Quinn talks to Mona in EP6.

The faceplam is deserved.
So, you're saying that Burke didn't follow Mona out of that room at the preps party? Are you blind or something?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
loool when you trust wiki as your main source of info
I trust what I've read. I didn't even know about a wiki.

But I get it. Burke is the good guy. He's just trying to help the girls. Quinn is the good girl. Also just looking out for the girls by pimping them out and deals drugs to help others get through their day. Tommy and Vinny are the coolest. The MC is the bad guy. Did I forget anything?

Last edited:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I turst what I've read. I didn't even know about a wiki.

But I get it. Burke is the good guy. He's just trying to help the girls. Quinn is the good girl. Also just looking out for the girls by pimping them out and deals drugs to help others get through their day. Tommy and Vinny are the coolest. The MC is the bad guy. Did I forget anything?
didn't mean you when i said Wiki it's all this convo and the misinfo happened

You forget Jade doesn't fuck with boys her and she doesn't have a kink about (son fucking her )

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm not disagreeing with you I just think Mona try to do her version of the restaurant it didn't work
didn't mean you when i said Wiki it's all this convo and the misinfo happened

You forget Jade doesn't fuck with boys her and she doesn't have a kink about (son fucking her )
I'm just done with speculation and theories. The new update needs to drop soon, so everyone can just chill for 5 minutes, find out more info and then twist it, so they can come up with more off-the-wall theories.

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm just done with speculation and theories. The new update needs to drop soon, so everyone can just chill for 5 minutes, find out more info and then twist it, so they can come up with more off-the-wall theories.
Never underestimate the power of this place to come up with a crazy theories and considering we been waiting a year peak Dallix is coming:ROFLMAO:

Oct 22, 2023
Christ, how many more episodes will there be?

Q: How many episodes are planned?

A: This answer gets fine-tuned every year as development progresses. Nothing is set in stone yet, and my estimation is subject to change. My best estimate is four seasons and 15-17 episodes. We are past the halfway point now.

I don't know what DPC means with that 17 but I think he has a plan to make an epilogue after the final episode. Like the interlude, y'know. But this time there will be no freeroams, no mobile phone interactions, and no minigames such as mansion, party planner, etc. We'll see what happens to all the characters after the grand finale. It is impossible to show everything that will happen in a single episode. If everything goes as planned and with no major setbacks, the release dates of the remaining episodes will be as follows:

Season 3
2024 - Episode 11
2025 - Episode 12

Season 4
2026 - Episode 13
2027 - Episode 14
2028 - Episode 15
2029 - Episode 16

and...
2030 - Epilogue

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

A: This answer gets fine-tuned every year as development progresses. Nothing is set in stone yet, and my estimation is subject to change. My best estimate is four seasons and 15-17 episodes. We are past the halfway point now.

I don't know what DPC means with that 17 but I think he has a plan to make an epilogue after the final episode. Like the interlude, y'know. But this time there will be no freeroams, no mobile phone interactions, and no minigames such as mansion, party planner, etc. We'll see what happens to all the characters after the grand finale. It is impossible to show everything that will happen in a single episode. If everything goes as planned and with no major setbacks, the release dates of the remainng episodes will be as follows:

Season 3
2024 - Episode 11
2025 - Episode 12

Season 4
2026 - Episode 13
2027 - Episode 14
2028 - Episode 15
2029 - Episode 16

and...
2030 - Epilogue
Yup. Yup. Yup. It's official. I'll be dead before it finishes. That sucks. Shit.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

I don't know what DPC means with that 17 but I think he has a plan to make an epilogue after the final episode. Like the interlude, y'know. But this time there will be no freeroams, no mobile phone interactions, and no minigames such as mansion, party planner, etc. We'll see what happens to all the characters after the grand finale. It is impossible to show everything that will happen in a single episode. If everything goes as planned and with no major setbacks, the release dates of the remainng episodes will be as follows:

Season 3
2024 - Episode 11
2025 - Episode 12

Season 4
2026 - Episode 13
2027 - Episode 14
2028 - Episode 15
2029 - Episode 16

and...
2030 - Epilogue
this is just too much

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

Season 3
2024 - Episode 11
2025 - Episode 12

Season 4
2026 - Episode 13
2027 - Episode 14
2028 - Episode 15
2029 - Episode 16

and...
2030 - Epilogue
I resigned myself a while ago to that fact that all I care about is that the game gets finished and no longer how long it takes.

It would be a crime if we get stuck on 12 or 13 Episodes and then DPC rides into the sunset with all of his dough.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Season 3
2024 - Episode 11
2025 - Episode 12

Season 4
2026 - Episode 13
2027 - Episode 14
2028 - Episode 15
2029 - Episode 16

and...
2030 - Epilogue
You left off the next interlude following episode 12

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Jesus...isn't that what you want? EP.11.

View attachment 3142606
As Tommy would say, apparently everybody has turned queer here. Well, it's up to you, guys. I know that when I start the game in one of the updates and see a very long animation in 60 fps about the love story between Chad and Troy, I'm going to think "What the fuck, a year waiting for this shit?"

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Remind me guys as it's been so long since the last release; with BaD releases, will F95 get it same day or will it be more likely to be Saturday or Sunday?
Thx.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes