Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
holy molly, 12899 pages of replies.
This is a damn cult hahaha.

The next season is on it's way I presume since it will be 1 year soon.
I also guess this will be the last season? If someone knows please let me know.
In a ~ year (maybe more) it will be the last episode of this season. After that there is one more season, each season has 4 episodes. In short, see you in 2030 at the end.

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
In a ~ year (maybe more) it will be the last episode of this season. After that there is one more season, each season has 4 episodes. In short, see you in 2030 at the end.
Whaaaaat! dayum.
Well I guess doing a story for every single character and their impact on everything
does take time. But 8 more years? that's a bit much... Are they short on staff?
anyway thanks for letting me know.

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Whaaaaat! dayum.
Well I guess doing a story for every single character and their impact on everything
not short not at all just some dude rendering and taking music all by himself i believe he wrote the lyrics too
hard working DPC indeed

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Whaaaaat! dayum.
Probably updates for this game are the biggest ever (5700+ renders and ~30 minutes of animations)

Jonh_paul

Jun 22, 2018
Whaaaaat! dayum.
People will try to defend him, but the reality is pretty simple, he is milking it, he makes thousands of dollars on patreon, maybe even a million/year, so yeah, he is going to drag this as long as possible.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
People will try to defend him, but the reality is pretty simple, he is milking it, he makes thousands of dollars on patreon, maybe even a million/year, so yeah, he is going to drag this as long as possible.
not a mil a year but he make a decent chunk of money the problem we have is why tf you don't hire people thats our issue at least take year for update but make the episode 2x the duration and more renders (he do this but the amount and the release time doesn't make it worth only if it's 2x the amount of content then i'm okay if it takes a year)

i will be happy to wait a year if there 100 animations every year with 8k to 10k renders that will be sick really and enjoyable to play

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou and Ray_D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
no one defends DPC here, besides many of us don't pay every month. the only ones who pay are those wonderful brothers who raise the game on the release date, bless them.

Reactions: allanl9020142

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Whaaaaat! dayum.
DPC is the staff

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Whaaaaat! dayum.
Dude it's literally just one old, Swedish man cranking out renders with his army of robots who releases an update every Christmas. So like Santa. Only with the attitude of Krampus and his elves are just rendering rigs.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
they would be both in deep shit. or not? im not so good with U.S. laws.
Hmm, I’m a zero in United States law, too.
But logically speaking, she’s just a student with a shitty background, a shitty dad, but she’s still just a student.
And Burke is the fucking dean, first of all, he’s got a lot of influence and all, he could have gotten Quinn to set up a brothel and distribute drugs.
His crimes are also logically more serious than hers.
He’s not just covering it up, he’s using it for his own purposes.
And from the perspective of a career-wise detective or an FBI agent, (I don’t know who should be investigating these cases ) apparently, arresting an unnamed college student won’t give a boost, but making her a witness and all the girls who took part in it will put Burke away, It’s a huge career boost. Any sensible person would choose to put him away instead of Quinn, even if she were given time for cooperating with the investigation, she would be given serious leniency, possibly probation.
But yes, I don’t know the laws of the United States, but logically, what I said makes sense.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes