bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Are these supposed to be bad?
Have you seen Jil?
I honestly think Bella has the best face in the game easily
Sorry. For me, Bella’s following Zoe, and for Zoe, Quinn.
1. Quinn.
2. Zoe.
3. Bella.
And of course, I’m not saying Bella’s not pretty.
It’s just that they say it’s super facial expression, so I thought I’d make a joke by putting in Bella’s practically absent facial expression.
And it was funny. :cool:
So my joke worked.:cool:
But a joke doesn’t mean I don’t like the Snow Queen.:love:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sorry. For me, Bella’s following Zoe, and for Zoe, Quinn.
1. Quinn.
2. Zoe.
3. Bella.
And of course, I’m not saying Bella’s not pretty.
It’s just that they say it’s super facial expression, so I thought I’d make a joke by putting in Bella’s practically absent facial expression.
And it was funny. :cool:
So my joke worked.:cool:
But a joke doesn’t mean I don’t like the Snow Queen.:love:
All the girls are pretty hot. Even though I talk shit about a few of them. Except for 'Burger Girl'. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
The face of an extremely petite girl, but the bodacious curves of a T H I C C lady really throws me off too.

I guess the AI is having a hard time trying to make fat looking abs for your issue in particular
I don’t think the AI has a problem drawing the abs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moder. Please have pity on this post. I was just showing you an example. :HideThePain:

Spoiler this type of thing, or next time I will delete it. - Moder.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA and Ray_D

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Do you mean episode 11?
I gave you a laugh because I just read what was in your spoiler tag. LOLOL.
DPC kinda did her dirty with that line in Ep 5 when the MC said her tits were fake.

DPC all like, "Lily is TOO popular. I need to find a way to somehow make her less appealing". Well, too bad! No one cared. Now explain Maya's gravity-defying boobies, dear Dr.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don’t think the AI has a problem drawing the abs:
View attachment 3144018
Even through the dress:
View attachment 3144021
Here is the warrior:
View attachment 3144026
The main problems are eyes and limbs.
Also, if a person at a great distance, then most likely the whole face will be very ugly.
Even ghosts, an AI can make abs:
View attachment 3144032
View attachment 3144033
Moder. Please have pity on this post. I was just showing you an example. :HideThePain:
100% agree.
1701744640817.png

Reactions: bloodyasura

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 3142526

Is Burke banging Bella NTR according to the definition of the Anti-NTR Brigade? :unsure:

PS: I really don't care about NTR... Elena explicitly banged Johnboy, and I would still do her; and Penny also was shown banging a guy, and I'd still do her; and Heather is obviously presumed to have banged Tommy, and I'd still do her.; and Sage with Chad (at least I presume she tried); Sally with Magnar (idem); and the list goes on... But Bella *specifically* banging Burke is really a downer... The girl was crying about her no-one-knows-what-happened-to husband and refusing to do any thing with you except jobs (you know, blowjobs, handjobs, titjobs, library jobs, plant-watering jobs, etc.) while she banged Burke!!! Shame on you Bella...
Lol.:KEK: Everything you’ve written is not NTR, not in any of the possible interpretations.
NTR is when your object of adoration is stolen from you.
Anyone you have feelings for and then take that person away from you, the other guy or girl is the NTR. ( Yes, I suppose the shit still fits in the NTR when you’re, like, getting high off having that man taken away from you.
netorare, netorase. )
Everything else is cheating and shit.:WeSmart:
And what you wrote was just a fuck. No feelings. Liked the girl, fucked her. :WeSmart:
There is no element of NTR at all or even banal infidelity.:KEK:
I mean, obviously, most girls had sex before you, and it’s not like it’s cheating or NTR. :KEK:

Reactions: allanl9020142
Sep 10, 2023
I just replayed Episode 9 in preparation for 10, but I don't think anything specific is going to come from the Bianca ass grab other than cheating points.

The Sancho1969 mod is great about showing you what options set different amounts of points and variables, and grabbing Bianca's ass only shows an increase in cheat points, no variable is being set to remember that it happened.
test.jpg

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hottest girl? Yes

Best girl? No
I think in preparation for next episode that I'll play a new route: CHICK MC - Josy, Maya, and Lily. No other girls or cheating (besides Lily). Let's see where this goes (probably no where good, but maybe ...)

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2023
My understanding on programming is fairly limited, but isn't "$ ep9_bianca_ass = True" a variable set to true to remember this interaction? Which by the way would mean that both options are remembered as the same, but the first one gives fewer tc points for the same result.
Yes, you're right.
Both set the variable to "true", so later on dr pinkcake fucks with some people LOL

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes