Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Hmm, I’m a zero in United States law, too.
But logically speaking, she’s just a student with a shitty background, a shitty dad, but she’s still just a student.
And Burke is the fucking dean, first of all, he’s got a lot of influence and all, he could have gotten Quinn to set up a brothel and distribute drugs.
His crimes are also logically more serious than hers.
He’s not just covering it up, he’s using it for his own purposes.
And from the perspective of a career-wise detective or an FBI agent, (I don’t know who should be investigating these cases ) apparently, arresting an unnamed college student won’t give a boost, but making her a witness and all the girls who took part in it will put Burke away, It’s a huge career boost. Any sensible person would choose to put him away instead of Quinn, even if she were given time for cooperating with the investigation, she would be given serious leniency, possibly probation.
But yes, I don’t know the laws of the United States, but logically, what I said makes sense.
I'm not a lawyer, but my best friend is a former prosecutor and is now a judge. I haven't asked him about this scenario specifically, but I've chatted with him about some of the investigations and prosecutions he's been involved in over the years and my sense is this:

The fact that any prosecution will also want to pursue Burke, Quinn's father and anyone else involved in these criminal rings won't protect Quinn that much, especially if her cooperation comes after being arrested. MAYBE if she goes to the police BEFORE they are aware of these crime rings and agrees to help ensnare the entire conspiracy, she might be spared the harshest sentencing.

If she just gets arrested and Quinn can convince the cops, and probably ultimately a jury, that she was manipulated and under duress by Burke to essentially run the restaurant, she'd probably get some consideration, but would not avoid punishment. It seems probable that Burke is above Quinn with the restaurant, but is he also running the drug ring? Or is that a side hustle Quinn has? If it's separate from Burke, Quinn is also going to be in serious trouble for dealing drugs. The marijuana isn't such a big deal anymore in many US states, but she's also trafficking in stolen and/or counterfeit prescription drugs.

Bottom line, even if Quinn informs on Burke and her dad (who presumably supplies her with the drugs for sale) she is absolutely NOT going to receive "serious leniency" and definitely not probation. The fact that she appears to have grown up in a drug den, and maybe even got prostituted by her father when she was young, is tragic, but unless she has a rockstar lawyer, she's going to do prison time.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
I don’t think the AI has a problem drawing the abs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moder. Please have pity on this post. I was just showing you an example. :HideThePain:

Spoiler this type of thing, or next time I will delete it. - Moder.
Difference being the lower two abs aren’t bulging in a weird way like in the picture I critiqued.

Aug 26, 2018

Q: How many episodes are planned?

A: This answer gets fine-tuned every year as development progresses. Nothing is set in stone yet, and my estimation is subject to change. My best estimate is four seasons and 15-17 episodes. We are past the halfway point now.

I don't know what DPC means with that 17 but I think he has a plan to make an epilogue after the final episode. Like the interlude, y'know. But this time there will be no freeroams, no mobile phone interactions, and no minigames such as mansion, party planner, etc. We'll see what happens to all the characters after the grand finale. It is impossible to show everything that will happen in a single episode. If everything goes as planned and with no major setbacks, the release dates of the remainng episodes will be as follows:

Season 3
2024 - Episode 11
2025 - Episode 12

Season 4
2026 - Episode 13
2027 - Episode 14
2028 - Episode 15
2029 - Episode 16

and...
2030 - Epilogue
It's a bit too slow for my liking. Just a tad bit slow.

Feb 7, 2020
I think, rather than more mini games and party planning, I would like to see some plot progression, especially after part 9 which was fun but pointless. I really hope that the DIK happiness scale doesn't become a huge factor, given that Jamie is such a woman and Leon is going to be off with Chad and Troy soon.

Jill, Bella et al...where is this going?

Reactions: Pope Alexander VI

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I think, rather than more mini games and party planning, I would like to see some plot progression, especially after part 9 which was fun but pointless. I really hope that the DIK happiness scale doesn't become a huge factor, given that Jamie is such a woman and Leon is going to be off with Chad and Troy soon.

Jill, Bella et al...where is this going?
Jamie drama is soo bad even Tommy didn't care and just slap him give you the ol back to reailty slap

Reactions: Redplanetblues

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
Hey guys, so i am Qld, so will the episode release December 8th or the 9th here? thanks to anyone who can help :)

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Hey guys, so i am Qld, so will the episode release December 8th or the 9th here? thanks to anyone who can help :)
Depends on if someone will leak it here. It will be released 8th December on patreon. When here? No one knows, it can take minutes, hours, days or even weeks before it will be leaked here

Reactions: Flynn95
Aug 16, 2017
Melb here. It'll be at some point on the 9th for us, or very late at night on the 8th. I saw on here DPC is in a Scandinavian country (I forget which), so he's about 10 hours behind Oz.

Reactions: Flynn95
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes