Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I could have save you time... the TC points have zero consequnce as ov v0.9.1... but possible in the pending update (or future) of course. We'll see in a few more days, until then simply keep a save prior to the first of the TC point choices and you're golden.
I mean playing and getting surprised is part of the fun imagine getting certain tc points then boom your Main LI have some people telling her or she notice you or something but i already have a save for tc as high as can so i check if there is scene in ep10 about it

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I mean playing and getting surprised is part of the fun imagine getting certain tc points then boom your Main LI have some people telling her or she notice you or something but i already have a save for tc as high as can so i check if there is scene in ep10 about it
I also want to see what happened if i cheat on Maya and josy what Derek will do we never seen him angry the most mean thing he did is just giving us a fish so we stink but if we made her sad and cheat on her what will he do thats something interesting

Mar 2, 2022
Hey guys, so i am Qld, so will the episode release December 8th or the 9th here? thanks to anyone who can help :)
I hope this message finds you well. I would like to share with you some information regarding the release time of episode 10. A fellow user has created an excellent post on this topic, and I encourage you to show your appreciation by liking their work.

As we approach the release date, I anticipate that he will update his table and share his insights on this topic. Meanwhile, I will provide my less informed perspective.

• If we try to estimate when it will be out, here the recent trend of release time.
  • Minus that EP7, the trend is clearly in late morning/early afternoon, at European Time.
  • converted to your local time.

Episode​
Release Time (CET UTC+1)​
EP9
Estimate: 11:00 to 14:00
minus EP7 Avg: 12:20 | Avg: 13:10
EPI​
11:55
EP8
10:26
EP7
16:34
EP6​
12:56
EP5​
13:55
According to my recollection, episode 9 was released in AEST time at 03:42 PM (06:42 AM CET).
Episode 10 was released at: AEST time at 07:15 PM (10:15 AM CET).
I hope this information is helpful to you.
Have a fantastic rest of your day!

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Maybe the increase in cheat points is the trigger combined with whatever path you're on. Like you accumulate a certain value and then it triggers something in later episodes?
Who knows. We saw MC making a choice which set a variable in an early episode, then its conesquences (triggered variable) in 3-4-5 episodes later, therefore my guess is that we will see the consequences of episode 9 cheating variables in Season 3.

My advice to everybody is: always name your saves and never overwrite them when you think you're making a choice that might create a sub-branching storyline.

Choices we made in episode 8 who might create different scenes / stories in the future: you pranked/didn't prank Ron; you cheated during the exams / didn't cheat / you flushed the exams / you didn't flush the exams.

Choice we made in episode 8 and we've already seen its consequences in episode 9: you called a truce with the preppies / you didn't call a truce.

I hope our MC will never face the consequences of making Caleb very angry, anyway. :D

Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Who knows. We saw MC making a choice which set a variable in an early episode, then its conesquences (triggered variable) in 3-4-5 episodes later, therefore my guess is that we will see the consequences of episode 9 cheating variables in Season 3.

My advice to everybody is: always name your saves and never overwrite them when you think you're making a choice that might create a sub-branching storyline.

Choices we made in episode 8 who might create different scenes / stories in the future: you pranked/didn't prank Ron; you cheated during the exams / didn't cheat / you flushed the exams / you didn't flush the exams.

Choice we made in episode 8 and we've already seen its consequences in episode 9: you called a truce with the preppies / you didn't call a truce.

I hope our MC will never face the consequences of making Caleb very angry, anyway. :D
i called truce then changes for the sake of ep8 only then change it to false in ep9 i just don't like the preps really
for exams cheat i think if you affinity decision it will tell you flush or cheat
but if you have prement it add another one says leave it but will they use finger prints to detect who touch it thats instersting thats why i leave it i didn't flush it nor use it

Sep 2, 2020
Looks like you're using SanchoMod. Sancho used plain "S" key as a shortcut to his Stat screen.

For the screenshot you can use Shift+S or Alt+S.
Lmao thats super extra on sancho's part, bro didn't even do anything for the party planner minigame but had to change a convenient key which wasn't the case for his S1/2 mod
Thanks for the info! Appreciate it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I found out something. Play well, in EP8 and EP9, with Christian, Lucas and Gordon. One is canon so the 3 get to the DIK Mansion in EP9. Load them in, it will only be to the MC's advantage. Why? Otherwise Tybalt could become dangerous.

The DIK memorial wall and the camera that Derek finds are the key. What made Derek go from Tybalt's room in EP2? The deer head. Becky isn't all that stupid because she says having a bar on Manson is stupid. The bar is also called “Moose Lounge”. What is prohibited on campus? Alcohol. All of this can be seen on the camera. Oops.

The reason Tommy doesn't want the Preps at the DIK Mansion is because of the DIK Memorial Wall. Why? The pictures show the DIKs breaking into Tybalt's room. Where can the MC Christian throw it out? Exactly where the DIK memorial wall is and Christian's line of sight points to the pictures. Where is Lucas? On the dance floor with Karen. So he had to go past the pictures to get there. Oops.

Chick is the only salvation. In EP8 a truce with Christian and Gordon and in EP9 let the preps in and not kick them out. Why? We find out in EP8 so that Christian, Gordon and Lucas can't stand Tybalt. That's why the MC shouldn't turn these 3 preps against himself and the DIKs.

The problem with the deer head, which you can probably also see through the camera, is partially mitigated because there is a Rooster Cluck from Derek where he writes that he found this deer head. If Christian and Lucas get upset by the MC, then they can tell Tybalt that the DIKs stole his deer head and there is pictorial evidence of it.

But if Christian and Lucas have a good time at the Halloween party, then they won't betray the DIKs. Gordon doesn't have a problem because he can't get past the DIK memorial wall.

But still the one problem remains. The camera that Derek finds. She recorded alcohol being served in the DIK Mansion. Alcohol is not permitted on campus property. I think so that the MC has to save the DIKs and Derek. It may also be so that Rusty and/or Tommy could lose their positions as President and VP.

DPC mentioned that there will be another mini-game introduced in EP10 that we don't know about yet. We know about sexy Twister, probably snowball fights with the jocks and sexy beer pong. When I think about all this information, I come to the conclusion that there could be another mini-game in the vein of the DIK Mansion Renovation mini-game. The DIK Mansion no longer needs to be renovated, but all cameras need to be found. The Diks will likely be forced to dismantle the Moose Lounge and will be subject to increased surveillance. Derek makes everything worse.

That would explain a lot. One, so that there was no preview of a party that is taking place at the DIKs or at the HOTs. We're having an outdoor party. They are not on campus at the outdoor party. I assume so they can celebrate nearby or directly at the lodge in White Creek. Who owns this lodge? Luis, Neil's friend, who helped the DIKs with the windows. All DIKs, except Tommy, have met Luis.

But it gives the title of EP10 a new meaning. "Calm Before the Snow". When it's stormy and snowing outside, you can no longer have parties outdoors. The Thanksgiving party is definitely before the snow.

Damned. Think about Josy's special render series in EP9. Josy goes down a flight of stairs into a basement that leads to a disco or club. That would be the solution to the snow and college alcohol ban. “DIK Girl” Lily? Where does Lily work? In the Pink Rose. Well I don't think so for the DIKs to take over the Pink Rose, but it's not entirely out of the question. But I think it is relatively likely that the DIKs will get a property that is outside the campus area. They will convert this property into a disco or a club. This could be this unknown mini-game. What do you need for a good club? Girls. It can't be a strip club because otherwise many students wouldn't be allowed in. But strippers are definitely good go-go girls too. DIK Girl Lily. I see it coming. Josy and Maya also become gogo girls. Josy and Maya discover for themselves that they dance terribly. But with a little help from Lily and Sage, things could change. Why Sage? Her special render set already shows Sage training on a stripper pole. The new banner makes sense. Sage and Maya practice go-go dancing together. What do Riona and Josy have in common? Both like to listen to music. DJ Josy and her playlist.

But don't get excited too soon because things could get really ugly. Such clubs can cause trouble. The MC tells us his story. The positive thing is that the MC won't die because he tells us his story. That doesn't mean something bad can't happen to the MC, or maybe it already has and we just don't know what happened yet.

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
The MC tells us his story. The positive thing is that the MC won't die because he tells us his story. That doesn't mean something bad can't happen to the MC, or maybe it already has and we just don't know what happened yet.
Knowing DPC, the MC is probably in a hospital bed recounting his days before he passes away...

• Haha
Reactions: Shizuro and Ray_D

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I found out something. Play well, in EP8 and EP9, with Christian, Lucas and Gordon. One is canon so the 3 get to the DIK Mansion in EP9. Load them in, it will only be to the MC's advantage. Why? Otherwise Tybalt could become dangerous.

The DIK memorial wall and the camera that Derek finds are the key. What made Derek go from Tybalt's room in EP2? The deer head. Becky isn't all that stupid because she says having a bar on Manson is stupid. The bar is also called “Moose Lounge”. What is prohibited on campus? Alcohol. All of this can be seen on the camera. Oops.

The reason Tommy doesn't want the Preps at the DIK Mansion is because of the DIK Memorial Wall. Why? The pictures show the DIKs breaking into Tybalt's room. Where can the MC Christian throw it out? Exactly where the DIK memorial wall is and Christian's line of sight points to the pictures. Where is Lucas? On the dance floor with Karen. So he had to go past the pictures to get there. Oops.

Chick is the only salvation. In EP8 a truce with Christian and Gordon and in EP9 let the preps in and not kick them out. Why? We find out in EP8 so that Christian, Gordon and Lucas can't stand Tybalt. That's why the MC shouldn't turn these 3 preps against himself and the DIKs.

The problem with the deer head, which you can probably also see through the camera, is partially mitigated because there is a Rooster Cluck from Derek where he writes that he found this deer head. If Christian and Lucas get upset by the MC, then they can tell Tybalt that the DIKs stole his deer head and there is pictorial evidence of it.

But if Christian and Lucas have a good time at the Halloween party, then they won't betray the DIKs. Gordon doesn't have a problem because he can't get past the DIK memorial wall.

But still the one problem remains. The camera that Derek finds. She recorded alcohol being served in the DIK Mansion. Alcohol is not permitted on campus property. I think so that the MC has to save the DIKs and Derek. It may also be so that Rusty and/or Tommy could lose their positions as President and VP.

DPC mentioned that there will be another mini-game introduced in EP10 that we don't know about yet. We know about sexy Twister, probably snowball fights with the jocks and sexy beer pong. When I think about all this information, I come to the conclusion that there could be another mini-game in the vein of the DIK Mansion Renovation mini-game. The DIK Mansion no longer needs to be renovated, but all cameras need to be found. The Diks will likely be forced to dismantle the Moose Lounge and will be subject to increased surveillance. Derek makes everything worse.

That would explain a lot. One, so that there was no preview of a party that is taking place at the DIKs or at the HOTs. We're having an outdoor party. They are not on campus at the outdoor party. I assume so they can celebrate nearby or directly at the lodge in White Creek. Who owns this lodge? Luis, Neil's friend, who helped the DIKs with the windows. All DIKs, except Tommy, have met Luis.

But it gives the title of EP10 a new meaning. "Calm Before the Snow". When it's stormy and snowing outside, you can no longer have parties outdoors. The Thanksgiving party is definitely before the snow.

Damned. Think about Josy's special render series in EP9. Josy goes down a flight of stairs into a basement that leads to a disco or club. That would be the solution to the snow and college alcohol ban. “DIK Girl” Lily? Where does Lily work? In the Pink Rose. Well I don't think so for the DIKs to take over the Pink Rose, but it's not entirely out of the question. But I think it is relatively likely that the DIKs will get a property that is outside the campus area. They will convert this property into a disco or a club. This could be this unknown mini-game. What do you need for a good club? Girls. It can't be a strip club because otherwise many students wouldn't be allowed in. But strippers are definitely good go-go girls too. DIK Girl Lily. I see it coming. Josy and Maya also become gogo girls. Josy and Maya discover for themselves that they dance terribly. But with a little help from Lily and Sage, things could change. Why Sage? Her special render set already shows Sage training on a stripper pole. The new banner makes sense. Sage and Maya practice go-go dancing together. What do Riona and Josy have in common? Both like to listen to music. DJ Josy and her playlist.

But don't get excited too soon because things could get really ugly. Such clubs can cause trouble. The MC tells us his story. The positive thing is that the MC won't die because he tells us his story. That doesn't mean something bad can't happen to the MC, or maybe it already has and we just don't know what happened yet.
Good thoughts in general, but most of outcomes and consequences seems to be too complicated to be implemented, at least at the current point of time. Allies in preps and Alphas as well, would help a bit and may open or block some possibilities, etc.

But your assumptions suggest serious ramifications of the "canonical" part of the game, which in turn should be multiplied by separate LI branches in such case. I, personally, expect some major outcomes in the canon part of the game, but mostly closer to the end. It's too early to push such extra and serious branching at this point of time.

The problem with the stuffed deer head is exaggerated as well as with alcohol. The Derek's closet is not the only place where drinking of alcohol takes place. We can safely assume that the hidden camera found is not the only one in the DIKs mansion.
We seen the warning sign of cameras in the campus since EP1. But those are not a hidden ones, probably.

ep1_dorm_aftermath25.jpg

The most important here and in general is what Derek said and mean in the same EP1:

de "I'm trying to find out who's really in charge of this place."
mc "What do you mean?"
de "Well, rumor has it that there's more to this place than what it appears to be."
de "I'm trying to find out who's calling the shots and how to get in on the action."
mc "That doesn't really explain anything..."
mc "Calling the shots on what? What action?"
de "Open your eyes, I think you'd see that there's something weird going on if you just look hard enough."
de "I mean, how can the HOTs afford to pay tuition for the freshies?"
de "Why do the security guards treat some people differently?"

"Derek thinks there's something fishy going on around here and wants to get in on it."

This includes alcohol and even drugs. There is no chance that the management or administration of B&R is unaware of what is happening on campus. All those parties, drinking alcohol, etc. And Rusty's father is still a person like a man behind the curtain.

Maybe Cathy naively believed that these rules and restrictions were being followed. But Bella, for example, reacted quite calmly to what she saw at the DIKs party, she did not ask a single question, and on the contrary told that when she studied, it was the same.

But as we know, Bella, Cathy and Jade are friends, teachers, all this could not but be discussed or touched upon in one way or another.

Attention to special renders and the scenarios DPC wrote for them is ridiculous, imo. You select only the convenient ones, while suppress the rest and the "fantastic" ones. Like Rio & MC in Cyberpunk setting, Bella being a "Lara Croft", and a lot of other, including Sally & MC set. They have nothing to do with the game itself and do not give any clues, nor can they be used for any theories or assumptions. Too easy and too fatty spoilers.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Or it's his life flashing before his eyes as he lays dying in a burning house because his LI, after finding out how many other girls he'd been banging while dating her, decided to save Derek instead of him.
That wouldn't make sense on my playthrough though.
Remember I have always been loyal to Josy & Maya
And I always will be

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes