DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
Thank you dr slime , can you tell me which path is the best?
I like jill nd isabella too ,do i have to start a new game to go on a path with either one of them separate?
Btw how do i get a guide for s3? or it does not exist?
I'd suggest starting a new game for each girl and saving that girl in a seperate file. You'll need Dik saves, Neutral and Chick saves. Each girl has her own favored ( Dik,Neutral, Chick ) route, so if your like the rest of us ( minus Joshy92 ( Maya,josy route )) you'll have multiple routes planned out and saved.

Reactions: 7thOmen

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I'd suggest starting a new game for each girl and saving that girl in a seperate file. You'll need Dik saves, Neutral and Chick saves. Each girl has her own favored ( Dik,Neutral, Chick ) route, so if your like the rest of us ( minus Joshy92 ( Maya,josy route )) you'll have multiple routes planned out and saved.
I love how we just exclude Joshy from normal Players special case for him

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Don't give him hope man :(
like a wise guy said if we don't see sex or fucking it's possible to fuck those who didn't get fucked and we saw them
(weird right? we know rio getting clapped left and right yet we love her as long we don't see her getting clapped)
same for Troy and Chad what we saw only kiss and some sex talk thats all there is hope for those who wants it (personally i will 100% skip it
it will be a nightmare to watch it
Imagine Chad telling the MC yes harder with his face expression i just imagined and it got stuck fuck)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Good thoughts in general, but most of outcomes and consequences seems to be too complicated to be implemented, at least at the current point of time. Allies in preps and Alphas as well, would help a bit and may open or block some possibilities, etc.

But your assumptions suggest serious ramifications of the "canonical" part of the game, which in turn should be multiplied by separate LI branches in such case. I, personally, expect some major outcomes in the canon part of the game, but mostly closer to the end. It's too early to push such extra and serious branching at this point of time.

The problem with the stuffed deer head is exaggerated as well as with alcohol. The Derek's closet is not the only place where drinking of alcohol takes place. We can safely assume that the hidden camera found is not the only one in the DIKs mansion.
We seen the warning sign of cameras in the campus since EP1. But those are not a hidden ones, probably.

View attachment 3145418

The most important here and in general is what Derek said and mean in the same EP1:

de "I'm trying to find out who's really in charge of this place."
mc "What do you mean?"
de "Well, rumor has it that there's more to this place than what it appears to be."
de "I'm trying to find out who's calling the shots and how to get in on the action."
mc "That doesn't really explain anything..."
mc "Calling the shots on what? What action?"
de "Open your eyes, I think you'd see that there's something weird going on if you just look hard enough."
de "I mean, how can the HOTs afford to pay tuition for the freshies?"
de "Why do the security guards treat some people differently?"

"Derek thinks there's something fishy going on around here and wants to get in on it."

This includes alcohol and even drugs. There is no chance that the management or administration of B&R is unaware of what is happening on campus. All those parties, drinking alcohol, etc. And Rusty's father is still a person like a man behind the curtain.

Maybe Cathy naively believed that these rules and restrictions were being followed. But Bella, for example, reacted quite calmly to what she saw at the DIKs party, she did not ask a single question, and on the contrary told that when she studied, it was the same.

But as we know, Bella, Cathy and Jade are friends, teachers, all this could not but be discussed or touched upon in one way or another.

Attention to special renders and the scenarios DPC wrote for them is ridiculous, imo. You select only the convenient ones, while suppress the rest and the "fantastic" ones. Like Rio & MC in Cyberpunk setting, Bella being a "Lara Croft", and a lot of other, including Sally & MC set. They have nothing to do with the game itself and do not give any clues, nor can they be used for any theories or assumptions. Too easy and too fatty spoilers.
I'll start around like this. The special renderings are not ridiculous because they show in advance what will happen in BaDIK.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What Derek said has given me a lot of headaches. Derek himself, doesn't know what's going on. He has only seen certain things and thinks about them.

Derek wants to find out who's in charge of this place, campus. It's interesting to note how Derek vie for the MC's attention from EP1 onwards. Ding Ding ding. The game is all about the MC. So who will be in charge in EP1 and who will be in charge later? Who in my opinion is the schnitzel, the price and the "Limited Edition" of BaDIK. The MC.

In EP1, the MC has just gotten to college. So who's in charge in EP1. Stephen Burke, Burgmaster and/or Royce. Why do security forces treat some people differently? Because the person is different. We already have a Royce and a Burgmeister at the college. Who knows what other prominent people there are at the college. What is written in EP1? That B&R is a small college but an elite college. Oops.

Then we have rumors and the HOTs rumor itself. Which HOT girl will get the prize, the schnitzel and the "limited edition"?

I can already see that you doubt it. Think about what Isabella says to the MC in EP2. The MC is the women's issue. The MC is coming to the college and there was an information leak where it was leaked who was coming to the college. The hunting season (scavenger hunt) has begun.

The only thing that needs to happen is for the girl to have visual proof that she fucked the MC. If the MC accepts and uses the restaurant offer, then Riona gets the tuition fees. Why? The MC can then have sex with Quinn and Riona in Quinn's room and there is a camera there.

During the cum petition, Quinn wanted to shit and it was caught on video. Stupid that it could be seen that the MC was tied up. Quinn doesn't want to apologize and gets punched in the face in EP6.

That's exactly the problem on the throuple path. In EP8, Maya and the MC were observed. From whom? No idea. Priscilla or Riona I think. But visual evidence is created. I don't know if Maya knew about this whole thing beforehand, but she definitely knew about it before the Burke conversation in EP9. Before the interview, Sage wanted to prepare Maya for some things she knew about for Stephen Burke to ask her. HOT's rumor. Maya did everything to avoid getting the scholarship by mentioning the HOTs rumor and to make her consider becoming a HOT.
screenshot0001.png

Oh yes, QP doesn't mean Quinn Priscilla, but Queen Priscilla. The MC says so himself so that Maya can live with a prince in the DIK library. Think about whether the MC already knows that his family is involved. There is a clue, but find it yourself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

BOT Ethan

Jun 17, 2017
Thank you dr slime , can you tell me which path is the best?
I like jill nd isabella too ,do i have to start a new game to go on a path with either one of them separate?
Btw how do i get a guide for s3? or it does not exist?
I'd opt for Sage/Bella. Jill aka Brett Cooper is pretty boring.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
when does badik usually comes out?

december 8th what timezone? europe australia or usa?
DPC doesn't go with the flow he works in Scandinavian time zone figure that out (but maybe we get it 8 Dec maybe 9 depands if we are lucky or not)

Reactions: camube

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022

He doesn't really have a time when dropping his work. I'd say grab it late afternnon if its here or evening once it's been posted, thats if someone can get it friday otherwise it'll be a Saturday grab for us pirates....

Reactions: camube

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

DPC should be working off of the CET time zone, so check your local time against that, and figure that it will drop sometime in the 24 hours of December 8 in CET. Don't count on it being there at 12:01 AM CET, probably later in the day sometime.

Then factor in some delay for the time it takes someone to download the release, then upload it to the different share services and post the link here.

Reactions: KaiserST and camube

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
So, what do you think will come out first: GTA 6 or season 3 of BAD?
Probably GTA 6. We'll likely get episode 11 end of 2024, but at this rate probably early 2025 (like Jan/Feb) since he's releasing this episode in December, and then GTA 6 releases sometime in 2025 unless delayed and episode 12 probably doesn't come out until end of 2025/early 2026.

Reactions: chenerba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes