Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I stand corrected.

Sancho1969 might be worth double-checking?
I'm not sure what you're asking tbh, SanchoMod notes all changes via its ChoiceGuide:
1701775147805.png
That said, there's is no known consequence (if any will ever be) for that Event variable. Just like with the hundreds of other variables in the VN we'll deal with it if it ever becomes a thing. Many (if not the majority) of Event variables are either simple dialogue changers later or simply not used at all. Don't stress on it...yet. Maybe it will open up the opportunity to "play" with Bianca later...maybe not. We'll have to wait and see bud.

Reactions: Ghostly

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I'm not sure what you're asking tbh, SanchoMod notes all changes via its ChoiceGuide:
View attachment 3144916
That said, there's is no known consequence (if any will ever be) for that Event variable. Just like with the hundreds of other variables in the VN we'll deal with it if it ever becomes a thing. Many (if not the majority) of Event variables are either simple dialogue changers later or simply not used at all. Don't stress on it...yet. Maybe it will open up the opportunity to "play" with Bianca later...maybe not. We'll have to wait and see bud.
i think your mod already show it in choices (havnt used yours in BaDIK but usually your mods says the variables on choices)
so i think everything with your mod is good

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i think your mod already show it in choices
Well, yes, the image in my post shows that. I think they are debating the consequence of the choice which is futile since it is currently a complete unknown as of v0.9.1.

Dec 21, 2021
View attachment 3144916
Apparently I'm drunk since I could've sworn that it only displayed cheat points on a recent playthrough, but I double checked it just now and there it is plain as day.

I can just be ignored.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Apparently I'm drunk since I could've sworn that it only displayed cheat points on a recent playthrough, but I double checked it just now and there it is plain as day.

I can just be ignored.
:ROFLMAO: Same boat, I'm certain I was drunk (or drinking) when I updated the mod. It's all good though, if there's something Path(Jill) breaking in the future then I'll give you a CriticalPath screen prior to the split or a cheat for Bianca's ass... or something. It'll all be okay.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
:ROFLMAO: Same boat, I'm certain I was drunk (or drinking) when I updated the mod. It's all good though, if there's something Path(Jill) breaking in the future then I'll give you a CriticalPath screen prior to the split or a cheat for Bianca's ass... or something. It'll all be okay.
hey if you make mods while you are drunk keep drinking man your mods is hella good
Note: Drink responsibly tho

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I hope two cheating points won't do much, though. Considering you can get a ton on this episode alone.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I hope two cheating points won't do much, though. Considering you can get a ton on this episode alone.
Fair enough... but this is BaDIK... I'm pretty damn certain your current playthrough has done way worse than grabbing some other girl's ass that isn't your main LI. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JJ1960

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Fair enough... but this is BaDIK... I'm pretty damn certain your current playthrough has done way worse than grabbing some other girl's ass that isn't your main LI. :ROFLMAO:
I tried to cheat all the way to see if something will trigger at certain points but nothing happened but oh boy i think i got 9-10 tc points taking pictures alone give you at least 5-6 with rio make out 2+ i forgot which else give you points
i think touch lily boobs

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I tried to cheat all the way to see if something will trigger at certain points but nothing happened but oh boy i think i got 9-10 tc points taking pictures alone give you at least 5-6 with rio make out 2+ i forgot which else give you points
i think touch lily boobs
I could have save you time... the TC points have zero consequnce as ov v0.9.1... but possible in the pending update (or future) of course. We'll see in a few more days, until then simply keep a save prior to the first of the TC point choices and you're golden.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Melb here. It'll be at some point on the 9th for us, or very late at night on the 8th. I saw on here DPC is in a Scandinavian country (I forget which), so he's about 10 hours behind Oz.
He’s Swedish. Knowing those guys I imagine a classically red colored barn/farmhouse setup with a fuckton of machines. Off the grid like a tiddy terrorist.
I just replayed Episode 9 in preparation for 10, but I don't think anything specific is going to come from the Bianca ass grab other than cheating points.

The Sancho1969 mod is great about showing you what options set different amounts of points and variables, and grabbing Bianca's ass only shows an increase in cheat points, no variable is being set to remember that it happened.
Maybe the increase in cheat points is the trigger combined with whatever path you're on. Like you accumulate a certain value and then it triggers something in later episodes?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes