Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Its how the model is used to make Quinn I find it ugly yet in other cases like Maya, Sage and Bella it looks beautiful. It isn't incoherent just taste.
View attachment 3153319
Maya does the model far better justice
You really do have bad taste, bro. Just sayin. :ROFLMAO: But, I think all the girls in this are hot, just none of them do it for me, except Rio and Zoey.

• Haha
Reactions: Awry90 and Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You really do have bad taste, bro. Just sayin. :ROFLMAO: But, I think all the girls in this are hot, just none of them do it for me, except Rio and Zoey.
So because you have no taste you think I have bad taste :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ? I know I have good taste because of Josy. Rio and Zoey are hot just not in top 3

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
Initially, when I broke up with both of them in my old playthrough (to save Others), I noticed that out of everyone, only Josy missed Mc, or she was hurt that the relationship ended like that, I don’t remember about Maya... I think there will be some problems between the three due to lack of attention or jealousy, they may break up, then who knows, maybe they will make up again for the sake of it, because for the sake of drama, something has to happen)))
Yeah, i noticed that as well with Josy but with Maya, she did not seem as fazed/upset at losing Mc, i think if they were to breakup, it would make Josy the more open one to go on a solo route?

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So because you have no taste you think I have bad taste :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ? I know I have good taste because of Josy. Rio and Zoey are hot just not in top 3
I have the best taste. Because ALL girls are hot. You're the picky guy that has bad taste.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I have one saved as well, i think if we are to get a solo Josy run, it might not be until like Episode 12 or 13? i think Dpc will build up to it?
I have the best taste. Because ALL girls are hot. You're the picky guy that has bad taste.
Okay So I am Talking About Wine :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If the throuple does fight this episode
I think you will hear me crying halfway around the world

I'm not a pussy or anything
I just want all three of us to live happily ever after

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
90% of the next 500 pages comments 10 minutes after release:

Why is it i am getting booted back to title screen in the middle of X scene on my heavily modded game? Bug?
Compressed, when?
I hate this game, too many free roams, will never play again.
How do i unlock scene X from gallery.
Mod when?
Walkthrough pls, cant play on my own.
Well, 12 more months until next update.
Why no faster update? DPK makes 5 millions a month, he can hire help.
Shit-ton of spoilers unmarked.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes