Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But, if you remove her makeup, she'll look even closer to bella (though fairer)... :unsure:
I think you don't like her hair... I don't lilke it either... I think it's time she visits the hairdresser.
I think you don't like her character either. That will be hard to change...
I don't like Quinn as a character I don't like Sally either but I think she's pretty cute even for a bitch :ROFLMAO: Bella and Quinn are night and day now I will say Quinn's boobs and ass are kind of nice but that is no where near enough to makeup for her shitty face. Quinn would look better if you only saw her from the neck down :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Dick

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I don't know how did you came up with that result but I can assure you that no one goes to beach in November in India, Thailand, UAE, Srilanka for sure.
I’d take a screenshot, but I’m afraid that won’t do you any good.
The request was not in English.
Anyway, you’ve only removed a few countries from the big list.
Maybe those who made the list were wrong.
Everybody makes a mistake.

Jul 28, 2023
This is my first time being on here for a BADIK update. Does it get updated on here within the day or does it usually take a while like some other titles ?

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Okay guys! let's not touch the harem, we have to thank Dr.PinkCake for giving us Josy/Maya, consider it a mini-harem :HideThePain:
I have a huge harem, quinn, riona, sarah, melanie, jade, cait, nora, envy, lily, sandy and much more. Also Heather was recently added and Elena will be joining soon.

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm wondering something: will the sex scene with Zoe in the future be in all routes or in "Others"? :unsure:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Aurore is one of the most beautiful characters... Just saying. But whatever... You can think as ugly whatever you feel like to... The point was the incoherence of liking her sometimes (in some characters) and say a character who has the same morph (and Skin, in case of Bella) is ugly... It has to be something else than the morph or the skin...
Its how the model is used to make Quinn I find it ugly yet in other cases like Maya, Sage and Bella it looks beautiful. It isn't incoherent just taste.
Screenshot 2023-12-07 213013.png
Maya does the model far better justice

Reactions: The Dick
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes