Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'll save you now if you're using the other mod. Just drop this badboy inside your "/game" directory. If you later on don't need it then simply delete the file. No harm, no foul.

If you only used SanchoMod then nothing needs to be done (you don't need this)... it has never been timebombed to date.

Regards.
SanchoNote

For consistent mod progress updates (without spoilers) you're welcome to view the SanchoMod thread where I post not only updates but image previews of concepts and general banter with VN fans. Just know it's a thing.

Regards.

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Haunted house is shite and nearly impossible if you dont turn off special effects. like most shit mini games its a Good way to get people to dump the game

You get out the haunted house then you have to find sage with this shite free roam bollox that just goes round ins circles
fuck I hate this game the mechanics are shit. IF you are going to have a quick nav because your arrows are crap, sometimes it down to go back, sometimes it right to go back. atleast have the characters you are looking for be in one of the rooms that can be reached by quick nav. Now I am going to delete the game

Shame other than the navigation mechancs and the mini torture games it was pretty good. But this 3rd chapter is pure torture and boring as fuck.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2023
It seems to me DPC is more busy with making roadblocks for modders than making a playable game for gamers. So far I have not been playing. Only mini-gaming. From the black box, to english, to the stupid new math to the fishtank to the party planner. I have gone from one minigame to next. All of the made as difficult as possible. Up till now he minigames been bearable, but now they get complex and complicated. It ruins the game and the gameflow. I have been stuck for two hours with the planner for god sake....
Skip them, problem solved. Now if we could just skip free roaming for those that hate that too.

Canary1907

Sep 29, 2020
How to fix the crash problem at the Helen Doctor scene:

1. Unren BaDIK
2. Open games\scripts\episode10\update10.rpy
3. Delete line 344 and 345 but make sure there are blank lines instead!
4. Don't forget to delete games\scripts.rpa and games\scripts\update10.rpyc (if exists) before starting the game.

Ren'Py will compile the rpy files in \games\scripts, so it takes a little longer at the first start after the edit.

Have fun, my pervs!

edit:
Make it look like this.

OLD
View attachment 3154512

NEW
View attachment 3154513

ANOTHER EDIT:
Thanks to thunder777 who found it.

It's the file \games\scripts\freeroam\episode10\ep10_freeroam_room1.RPY

Same way as with the file mentioned above. Delete the ep10_freeroam_room1.RPYC file and edit the lines 35 and 36.

OLD
View attachment 3155062

NEW
View attachment 3155063

AND ANOTHER EDIT:
I looked into the whole script now. DPC is fucking with us hard... He put even something in the files from Ep9.

You know the drill from above. This time it's games\scripts\episode9\update9.RPY

OLD
View attachment 3155107

NEW
View attachment 3155108

I searched through the damn whole script and there's nothing more with persistent.mod_wt_enabled. That should be it.
I've done it but there is no line as games\scripts\episode10\update10.rpy . There is only update10.rpyc??????

Sep 7, 2021
1702086730419.png could someone help me with this ? idk what to do i think ive been using sancho mod before so i tried to move the 0.9.1 mod into the 0.10 version and i clicked a few times told me the stats and did this. Before i tried to load it without anything and crashed too... any fixes or do i need to replay the whole game again ?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 3156613 could someone help me with this ? idk what to do i think ive been using sancho mod before so i tried to move the 0.9.1 mod into the 0.10 version and i clicked a few times told me the stats and did this. Before i tried to load it without anything and crashed too... any fixes or do i need to replay the whole game again ?
Bud... don't EVER put a mod version of a different number inside a VN version. There's a reason for version numbers and they must obviously correlate. You're killing me here.

gm1990

Dec 17, 2022
Played DIK Lily route and I liked it a lot.

Then Jill Chick.

Now I don't want to get through mini games and free roam anymore.

Math mini game changes every time from what I see. Or at least the collection of problems is larger than five.

Sep 7, 2021
Bud... don't EVER put a mod version of a different number inside a VN version. There's a reason for version numbers and they must obviously correlate. You're killing me here.
yeah i only tried it,i knew that was a dum dum move but it got me further than without the mods
so as i was saying do i need to replay the game or am i gonna be spared from the hell

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
which branch is this on?
You need to eat a shroom (Dik choice) when Tommy proposed it. I imagine the party is vastly different if you refuse. But I don't want to check, this is by far my favorite section of the episode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
yeah i only tried it,i knew that was a dum dum move but it got me further than without the mods
so as i was saying do i need to replay the game or am i gonna be spared from the hell
If you played with SanchoMod up to Ep9 and can't wait for me then use the mod's SaveFixer in it's OP... that way you can load your saves made with SanchoMod in an unmodded game. Choice is yours... but do that or wait for me, those are the two real choices.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, this was a wonderful update. A much stronger experience than Episode 9. And it's huge. I ran through the Sage, Others thread and now started Jill, and 12 hours have passed since the launch. I haven't played for so long continuously for a long time. Emotionally, strongly, it makes you shed tears at the same time and laugh 5 minutes later. Of the minuses - math minigame and cube riddle sucks ass. The rest is incredible.

If there is already a fan guide, tag me. It will be a long run.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes