TrueKing

Nov 21, 2018
Is it possible to get Maya's loan contract from Patrick's office? Every time I attempt to open the office door, I will be forced to hide and get inevitably caught.

Mar 17, 2021
Sorry if it has already been brought up, too much to read through. My game goes through the recap and about 3 scenes in to the new chapter before crashing and closing the game, right where the doctor starts talking to the blonde lady. Are my saves fucked or another issue? cheers.
This has been brought up on every page 3 times in the last 50 pages or so...

- Easiest solution delete your persistent save in your game folder and in %appdata%\RenPy
- Second easiest solution use URM search variable mod_wtenabled and delete persistent.mod_wtenabled (dont set it to false, delete it), the same can be done with console if you know how
- Just as easy drag and drop sanchomod and he fixes it for you
- Most difficult solution is to to unren and unpack everything, decompile and delete the renpy.quit() (don't use this method, it's a hassle and more difficult than necessary for normal users)

Reactions: saktyvis

Flano97

Mar 24, 2021
This has been brought up on every page 3 times in the last 50 pages or so...

- Easiest solution delete your persistent save in your game folder and in %appdata%\RenPy
- Second easiest solution use URM search variable mod_wtenabled and delete persistent.mod_wtenabled (dont set it to false, delete it), the same can be done with console if you know how
- Just as easy drag and drop sanchomod and he fixes it for you
- Most difficult solution is to to unren and unpack everything, decompile and delete the renpy.quit() (don't use this method, it's a hassle and more difficult than necessary for normal users)

Thanks mate.

Canary1907

Sep 29, 2020
How to fix the crash problem at the Helen Doctor scene:

1. Unren BaDIK
2. Open games\scripts\episode10\update10.rpy
3. Delete line 344 and 345 but make sure there are blank lines instead!
4. Don't forget to delete games\scripts.rpa and games\scripts\update10.rpyc (if exists) before starting the game.

Ren'Py will compile the rpy files in \games\scripts, so it takes a little longer at the first start after the edit.

Have fun, my pervs!

edit:
Make it look like this.

OLD
View attachment 3154512

NEW
View attachment 3154513

ANOTHER EDIT:
Thanks to thunder777 who found it.

It's the file \games\scripts\freeroam\episode10\ep10_freeroam_room1.RPY

Same way as with the file mentioned above. Delete the ep10_freeroam_room1.RPYC file and edit the lines 35 and 36.

OLD
View attachment 3155062

NEW
View attachment 3155063

AND ANOTHER EDIT:
I looked into the whole script now. DPC is fucking with us hard... He put even something in the files from Ep9.

You know the drill from above. This time it's games\scripts\episode9\update9.RPY

OLD
View attachment 3155107

NEW
View attachment 3155108

I searched through the damn whole script and there's nothing more with persistent.mod_wt_enabled. That should be it.
Even after unrenning the game, I only see "update10.rpyc" file but not "update10.rpy". I would appreciate if you can send me the "update10.rpy" file here so that I can download and paste it into "game\scripts\episode10" folder and play the game. Thank you in advance.

Dec 19, 2020
so i have played everything excpet the new update in my other pc and I got a new pc and I don't wanna do all that so I downlaod the latest version. but i can't play it is telling me to transfer saves from season 2. Help?

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes