draco0162

May 21, 2022
Me too. We've got a hell of a cliffhanger at the end of this episode. Two, in fact. I'd like to know what our Riona fans think about it.

16 episodes, bro. 16. I'd add one more interlude, at least.

A few days, I guess.

Bro, she's banging Nick. Ooooooooops, did you miss it? :p John Boy didn't.
idk if anyone pointed this out but if you are on the sage path, heather admits she wouldnt mind having the MC be a +1 for her if he wasnt already with Sage, so who knows maybe a threesome between Heather/Sage/MC could be in the future cuz Sage did say she would be bringing other girls

ProtoAlgo

May 4, 2022
Did I make bad choices, or is there basically no progress with Zoey? I was definitely hoping for a lewd scene since they used to fuck in the past but there's not even a damn kiss, right?
I played my monk run strictly for her, aside from texting, a hang out at your place and the thanksgiving dinner, not much can be done, however, the most impactful moment for this relationship to start taking shape IMO is if you tell her at the bonfire she was MCs first love when recreating the train scene.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Anyone know what path you need to take to get the Envy scene? Do you just have to have selected her and Lily at the end of 9, or is there flags before that?
not sure but i think you just have to end ep9 with them

Reactions: b99z

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone know what path you need to take to get the Envy scene? Do you just have to have selected her and Lily at the end of 9, or is there flags before that?
The date with Nicole? You need to be on the "others" route, have slept with Lily and Nicole and I think you should also spoon with Nicole instead of Lily at the end of e9.

draco0162

May 21, 2022
you also have to spoon with her at the end of chapter 9 instead of with lily

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Trust me when I say I unfortunately know abuse all too well, first hand and I don't want to explain it further.

I don't condone his abusive, at all! He's scum for that. I sympathize with the fact he's been taking care of a sick spouse, rasing new born twins, and working a full time job. That part is not easy. It takes a toll on you physically and mentally. In scenarios like this, most men will leave their wives when sick. It happened to my mom's friend. My mom's friend's husband had some type of illness, I forgot, she took care of him for years. Years later, she gets cancer and he takes off. That's the only part where I sympathize with him.

The fact that he totally treats Derek differently from Maya is inexcusable. This is what really makes me think ill of him.

And YOU DO NOT physically hurt your daughter. Period. I just want to dig a hole and bury him alive in it.

I know a guy like your mom's friend's husband, too, who left his wife after she got cancer: I honestly think that guys like him are most despicable people. All the people I know only think ill about him as well.

Well, I guess me and you have different views of things and life.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I will copy and paste what I said to the other guy because you all are not understanding the point.

it doesn't matter brother if they are 18 or not. prostitution is still illegal in most places, and since this game make us think it is based on the US. Sex solicitation in the US is a crime. I am also sure no Department of Education of any country would allow a college dean explore sexually students in exchange for tuition.
If people were suppose to sell their bodies to earn money why would there be colleges in the first place? lol. They are just people who are still entering the adulthood. If They could walk by themselves, why would Maya's parent has anything to do with her student loan? Why many parents support their kids during college? 18+ years it is when they are making their way to provide for themselves. And a college should be there to support this transition, to educate them to become a professional in certain area, not to start abusing of some financial situation and exchange tuition for sex. I don't know in what world you live in, but from where I come from it is illegal.

We all have learned that Quinn grew up with a father who was a drug dealer and that was the life she learned. That is all she has learned to do. She has no parent alive and her goals is to expand her drug dealing business, what is a shame, because you see she has no ambition in becoming anything different from what she learned since she was a kid, and the college is not helping or giving her options lol.

Now, if we know that about Quinn, what about the other girls you mentioned? He is an adult old man.
OK, fine. But who cares? Things like this happen in reality too. Well, that doesn't matter because: This is a game. Quinn is a character in this game. The developer decided to write such a character and give her such a dramatic story and illegal activities, in this case prostitution and drugs. We as players can decide for ourselves to what extent we like Quinn and get involved with her or avoid her. If People can't handle it, they just avoid Quinn, or the entire game.

nothing more and nothing less

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I will copy and paste what I said to the other guy because you all are not understanding the point.

it doesn't matter brother if they are 18 or not. prostitution is still illegal in most places, and since this game make us think it is based on the US. Sex solicitation in the US is a crime. I am also sure no Department of Education of any country would allow a college dean explore sexually students in exchange for tuition.
If people were suppose to sell their bodies to earn money why would there be colleges in the first place? lol. They are just people who are still entering the adulthood. If They could walk by themselves, why would Maya's parent has anything to do with her student loan? Why many parents support their kids during college? 18+ years it is when they are making their way to provide for themselves. And a college should be there to support this transition, to educate them to become a professional in certain area, not to start abusing of some financial situation and exchange tuition for sex. I don't know in what world you live in, but from where I come from it is illegal.

We all have learned that Quinn grew up with a father who was a drug dealer and that was the life she learned. That is all she has learned to do. She has no parent alive and her goals is to expand her drug dealing business, what is a shame, because you see she has no ambition in becoming anything different from what she learned since she was a kid, and the college is not helping or giving her options lol.

Now, if we know that about Quinn, what about the other girls you mentioned? He is an adult old man.
Maybe you guys are actually missing the point here? No one (at least I didn't notice) told here that what Burke does it charitable, altruistic, moral positive or whatever. All me and some guys saying is that no one there is forced to do so and actually most if not all of the girls do that not only for free tuition but also because it is "free money since they would fuck anyway" as Camila or Riona said in one of first episodes.

In perfect world yeah, you can throw Burke and all associated people to the rot but world is not like that. It is not right but none of the girls are sex slaves, forced to whoring around, it is nothing like a real-life human trafficking or something. The scenery is quite simple actually, bored wealthy guy with debatable moral compass thinks it will be fun to fuck young girls from the position of power and sharing some of his money for that, he need someone who will manage it (Quinn who has debatable moral compass as well) and actually girls who want to fuck and are ok to get free school and some cash for that. Nothing more, nothing less.

Illegal? Yeah. Just like drinking or doing/selling drugs but it is AVN about college life so... I'm not even sure what is this discussion about anymore because from my side it was like - nice story about Burke, good to know he is not some criminal gangsta kingpin boss but just morally debatable bored wealthy guy who likes power and young girls. And Jade is even more crazy than I though.

Reactions: Melimelo

mcb.1983

Jun 10, 2020
Anyone know how to get past the second free roam? Nothing in the tasks, go to exit the room and says "I still have stuff to do".

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Of course not... The Interlude will be packed on Steam as part of season 3 because it doesn't make sense to sell it alone (the same with the Prologue and the Epilogue), but, by definition, an Interlude is not part of anything but the whole. Just look in a dictionary. "Inter" + "lude" ("play"), a part between plays or acts, an "entr'acte", an "intermezzo", any representation between parts of a larger stage production.

Moreover -- just for the sake of argument but not concurring with what you said --, even if the Interlude were part of season 3, not having an Interlude before season 4 wouldn't break any symmetry because there would be no symmetry to be broken. There was no appendage at the beginning of the season 2.
One could also argue that the interlude was an interlude because you played someone else entirely and made decisions for them. It was a Zoey-"Episode", not an MC episode. Unless there is another segment where you have to take control over another character, another interlude is not really necessary and will not break anything.

And I would say, if there will be another interlude, it will depend on the point in the story where it will be necessary and not like mandatory at the start of a season.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Now, if we know that about Quinn, what about the other girls you mentioned? Just understand that these girls, most of them, theorically speaking are just leaving their household, from their parents care to face the world. And they went to college with a purpose, then the college that should educate them in becoming professionals, offer the girls who struggle financially tuition in exchange for sex. There is no defense here. We all know prostitution exists since Jesus, but when you look at the people in a college you have to see the real picture. Even if they are legally adults, they are still learning how to transition from their household care to be their own providers. Then a college dean takes advantage of this situation. They accepted, ok. But there are no excuse or defense for Burke, doesn't matter what happened in his marriage.
Honestly, if I were a Riona and Quinn's fan, I'd be really worried about the trick Buddy & Vinny have in store for them.

I hope we won't have another "choose which one to save from fire" situation.

even if the Interlude were part of season 3
It is. Period.

FYI, NO, you won't drag me into a "I will tell you that this white horse is black until the end of the world no matter what people will say" argument. You simply can't argue with someone who claims that a yellow flower is blue.

See you.

ytor

May 17, 2019
Is this game still worth it? I remember being disappointed by the last two patches, as models seemed to become more "grotesque" in contrast with the elegance they hold in the earlier versions of the game, and the story seemed less engaging.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
OK, fine. But who cares? Things like this happen in reality too. Well, that doesn't matter because: This is a game. Quinn is a character in this game. The developer decided to write such a character and give her such a dramatic story and illegal activities, in this case prostitution and drugs. We as players can decide for ourselves to what extent we like Quinn and get involved with her or avoid her. If People can't handle it, they just avoid Quinn, or the entire game.

nothing more and nothing less
We are not talking about Quinn. We are talking about burke. The conversation was about people defending burke for being the way he is, because he had a f..cked up relationship with a manipulative woman. That he did everything to make her happy and got 0 attention and no love from her. That they understand he being the way he is. And that he didn't force any girl into prostitution he only offered tuition and they accepted the tuition in exchange for sex on their own free will.

So I am saying that there is no excuse for that. And in this specific matter, the girls are still turning adult, etc, etc. just read the rest above.

Reactions: exazubi

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
I believe there is a high probability that he will extend all of this to season 5.
He's making BAD into something of a soap opera with a lot of drama, but I don't know what he'll be talking about as early as the next season(s).
Also he hasn't explicitly said he'll end on season four, he could always extend it for another season.
He has. In the last update he put on Steam before Ep 10 released they expressly stated that the game is now "over 50% complete."

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes