Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
i know you're clapping back at the troll but mate im concerned... how did you spend 2 days on a single episode :WaitWhat:
BaDIK is like whisky. You have to savour it. Take your time with mini-games and carefully read everything taking your time.

I'm on it since yesterday morning and I only completed 1 main girl path.

(most of all, you'll have to wait 1 year for the next episode) :D

Jul 1, 2018
True he should have shown the 2 sides. And this thing about not being happy and remain married is such a bullshit. Are we on 80's? lol. Also nothing justifies you create a prostitution scheme with young girls in exchange for tuition because you are not happy in your marriage. Most of things DPC wrote made no sense at all. What was all that drama he made with the dinner? MC ended one episode worried, because he was fucking both mom and daughter and at the end nothing litterally happened. The only thing we saw was burke deleting Maya's tuition plan, since she didn't join his scheme. There were many things he wrote, you thought something huge would happen but then nothing happened at the end. These storyline almost looked like men trying to blame the women for their bad behavior.

So you are justifying he creating a prostitution site inside the college, with the girls he should be educating and caring for their development? Most girls at this age, has no idea of the shit they are doing, they will just learn the shit they've done later on. Most of these girls join this life because they had no education in their homes, but are still trying to educate themselves to move forward, and a college dean instead of making ways for these people get some education he decided to use their situation to explore sex? If you think he is on the clear with what he is doing only because his wife was manipulative.
All the characters are 18+, so at this age if you cannot decide whether you want to join a prostitution ring or not. Your place isn't at school but in a clinic.

Also love how you present them as children who can do no wrong to responsibilize them. "Most of these girls join this life because they had no education in their homes, but are still trying to educate themselves to move forward" Girls in question, Quinn the pimp, Sarah, Melanie, Riona, Camilla, Tana or whatever her name is. None of them fit your description.

Reactions: Impurity2937

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I just don't get how you make Zoey such an important character by giving her an entire interlude, and then push her aside so much. Her path I was most excited about, but there was barely anything, and certainly nothing from a lewd standpoint.
Why bring her back at all then?
she couldn't just jump on bad with MC when both are hurt. Mc is hurt because she left, and she is hurt now that she knows how much she meant for him and she thinks she fucked up. Specially now that she is seeing he is well, with a lot of friends and girls around him or in a relationship. If it was me in real life, and I felt hurt when she came back, as mc is feeling, and he now has many girls to decide what is the best for him, I'd deffo not just jump on bed with her, and I am pretty sure zoey doesn't want to be just another girl he has sex with.

I think compared to others, she was the one with the best development so far.

Reactions: Sivler and Vill3m

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't because I believe Mr. DPC has OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) so everything has to be symmetrical. If we have an interlude between seasons 3 and 4, it will break the symmetry.

Code:
THE ORIGIN OF SYMMETRY

(X = episode; I = interlude; L = both prologue and epilogue)

S1  S2   S3  S4
|--||--| |--||--|
LXXXXXXXXIXXXXXXXXL
See? A perfect symmetry compatible with his OCD.
The Interlude is part of Season 3. Therefore Season 4 NOT having an Interlude IS breaking symmetry.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I always liked minigames in BaDIK but even I have to admit that they became ridiculous.

Fucking fish minigame? Really? Or that party planner that can fuck you over with unlucky placement of DIKs? Or that crane game that makes you pixel hunt the correct coordinates to get a toy?

New Brawler is basically slightly improved old Brawler.

I am completely clueless what minigames DPC meant when he was saying how happy he is about them.
in the minigame of taking care of fish I completely give you the reason it was unnecessary, it could have been enough to feed him periodically, but DPC went crazy and decided to turn that activity into a minigame.

the claw minigame I haven't played yet so I can't say much. I really like the new brawler, I enjoyed it more than I expected. and according to what DPC said he makes the mini-games, so as not to get mentally exhausted during the development of the chapters. supposedly making the mini-games prevents the development from becoming repetitive.

Reactions: Vill3m

sandora85

Oct 15, 2017
Too short too many unnecessary thing 1 year god damn i m done supporting and following DPC i hope you are enjoying guys because i m done.

Reactions: xkevlarex

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jill path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd really like to know why in the damn world you are sympathetic with Patrick, a man who treats his daughter that way, and, at the same time, his son in such a totally different way.

He has no excuse. He is a horrible abusive man.
Trust me when I say I unfortunately know abuse all too well, first hand and I don't want to explain it further.

I don't condone his abusive, at all! He's scum for that. I sympathize with the fact he's been taking care of a sick spouse, rasing new born twins, and working a full time job. That part is not easy. It takes a toll on you physically and mentally. In scenarios like this, most men will leave their wives when sick. It happened to my mom's friend. My mom's friend's husband had some type of illness, I forgot, she took care of him for years. Years later, she gets cancer and he takes off. That's the only part where I sympathize with him.

in the minigame of taking care of fish I completely give you the reason it was unnecessary, it could have been enough to feed him periodically, but DPC went crazy and decided to turn that activity into a minigame.

the claw minigame I haven't played yet so I can't say much. I really like the new brawler, I enjoyed it more than I expected. and according to what DPC said he makes the mini-games, so as not to get mentally exhausted during the development of the chapters. supposedly making the mini-games prevents the development from becoming repetitive.
Are you fucking kidding me? There's a fish mini game!?! LOL!!!! I am so happy I play this game with out mini games.

you're right on that. Its just perplexing to me why DPC gives stephen this sudden realization to do something proper like a divorce now especially when for god knows how long even before the game takes place. Has been running a personal Harem with Quinn as acting pimp for him only for 10 episodes later to go "I have no enemies do what you will" on us.

Like we just suppose to shed a tear now?
He had an epiphany and decided to finally leave his wife. He should have done that a long time ago. I hope one DPC allows us to beat the living hell out of him.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I just want to point out to our pals who are complaining about the new brawler game that Brawler game is integrated within the story, now. It really makes sense: everytime you fight you have a gym scene with MC's opponents, who are story characters. These scenes flow within the storyline.

I think it's quite good, in fact.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
All the characters are 18+, so at this age if you cannot decide whether you want to join a prostitution ring or not. Your place isn't at school but in a clinic.

Also love how you present them as children who can do no wrong to responsibilize them. "Most of these girls join this life because they had no education in their homes, but are still trying to educate themselves to move forward" Girls in question, Quinn the pimp, Sarah, Melanie, Riona, Camilla, Tana or whatever her name is. None of them fit your description.
it doesn't matter brother if they are 18 or not. prostitution is still illegal in most places, and since this game make us think it is based on the US. Sex solicitation in the US is a crime. I am also sure no Department of Education of any country would allow a college dean explore sexually students in exchange for tuition.
If people were suppose to sell their bodies to earn money why would there be colleges in the first place? lol. They are just people who are still entering the adulthood. If They could walk by themselves, why would Maya's parent has anything to do with her student loan? Why many parents support their kids during college? 18+ years it is when they are making their way to provide for themselves. And a college should be there to support this transition, to educate them to become a professional in certain area, not to start abusing of some financial situation and exchange tuition for sex. I don't know in what world you live in, but from where I come from it is illegal.

We all have learned that Quinn grew up with a father who was a drug dealer and that was the life she learned. That is all she has learned to do. She has no parent alive and her goals is to expand her drug dealing business, what is a shame, because you see she has no ambition in becoming anything different from what she learned since she was a kid, and the college is not helping or giving her options lol.

Now, if we know that about Quinn, what about the other girls you mentioned? He is an adult old man.

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The cake did it again, good update, Ill update my rating soon enough.

Again this update made me appreciate 2000s songs.

The opening scene vibes so well with this song, and I appriaciate and understand both Derek and Maya( to an extent) more. But Derek espcially and his father.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I just want to point out to our pals who are complaining about the new brawler game that Brawler game is integrated within the story, now. It really makes sense: everytime you fight you have a gym scene with MC's opponents, who are story characters. These scenes flow within the storyline.

I think it's quite good, in fact.
Indeed. I mean, look at the story development: MC started training with dad back at home and was getting interested in material arts this way, then he played some fighting games on his phone and after he got into some trouble situations in college we decided to train for real and met a PT at the gym. It developed naturally from an interest/hobby into something real.

draco0162

May 21, 2022
I just don't get how you make Zoey such an important character by giving her an entire interlude, and then push her aside so much. Her path I was most excited about, but there was barely anything, and certainly nothing from a lewd standpoint.
Why bring her back at all then?
in my opinion he is setting the stage for her to truly understand what she lost, i think it shows that before episode 10's realization, MC was just her best friend who she grew up with. instead she figures out that she truly loved him and now might have lost him so he will build from there. not making excuses for how little content we got this time around, but just the reason what content we got went the way it did

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Here's my 2 cent for people who are wanting Gallery unlocker and minigame saves.

1. Use
Universal Gallery Unlocker
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-gallery-unlocker-2023-12-06-zlzk.136812/

Put the files in the game file and the gallery should be unlocked this is exactly what I used yesterday before I played.

Universal Ren'Py Mod
Put this in the game files and then use alt + M go to variables type in minigames put false to cut them off then it works like a charm.

Reactions: Spanker222

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world as they say. Is this the place for that kind of "business"? Not really. But as I said, no one is forced to do anything. In this case he is bad, not only breaking a law but also doing morally bad thing. I am not justifying that per se, not saying it is something good, I just say that I can understand and relate to both sides of this story, in this case his side from the position on power he got. Just like I think that politics should be honest and incorruptible but at the same time I can understand what power does with people and this is just all what we are. I'm not justifying nor is DPC, just giving perspective about reasons causing current situations - you can understand it and relate to it but do not approve it at the same time.

You cannot think about such a complicated story just about right or not right, black or white. Do not mixing all situations together. Pimping young students is not exactly moral what does not change fact that Jade is manipulative bitch and their marriage is toxic.

Maybe all the world you know so far is from AVNs then? Life is more complicated you know, people do all kind of fucked up stuff thinking they do right. I'm not saying you have to agree with stuff he does, just get in his position and look at this from his perspective.
I will copy and paste what I said to the other guy because you all are not understanding the point.

it doesn't matter brother if they are 18 or not. prostitution is still illegal in most places, and since this game make us think it is based on the US. Sex solicitation in the US is a crime. I am also sure no Department of Education of any country would allow a college dean explore sexually students in exchange for tuition.
If people were suppose to sell their bodies to earn money why would there be colleges in the first place? lol. They are just people who are still entering the adulthood. If They could walk by themselves, why would Maya's parent has anything to do with her student loan? Why many parents support their kids during college? 18+ years it is when they are making their way to provide for themselves. And a college should be there to support this transition, to educate them to become a professional in certain area, not to start abusing of some financial situation and exchange tuition for sex. I don't know in what world you live in, but from where I come from it is illegal.

We all have learned that Quinn grew up with a father who was a drug dealer and that was the life she learned. That is all she has learned to do. She has no parent alive and her goals is to expand her drug dealing business, what is a shame, because you see she has no ambition in becoming anything different from what she learned since she was a kid, and the college is not helping or giving her options lol.

Now, if we know that about Quinn, what about the other girls you mentioned? Just understand that these girls, most of them, theorically speaking are just leaving their household, from their parents care to face the world. And they went to college with a purpose, then the college that should educate them in becoming professionals, offer the girls who struggle financially tuition in exchange for sex. There is no defense here. We all know prostitution exists since Jesus, but when you look at the people in a college you have to see the real picture. Even if they are legally adults, they are still learning how to transition from their household care to be their own providers. Then a college dean takes advantage of this situation. They accepted, ok. But there are no excuse or defense for Burke, doesn't matter what happened in his marriage.

Last edited:

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
That is a great move indeed but will not using brawler, not learning new moves or gaining skills affect story itself? Like will based on that MC win/lose fight with Caleb making it actually any difference in story? If yes than great, whole brawler adds something more to the whole story although I'm not sure that's the case here. And to be clear, personally I enjoy new brawler very much but if this is only another forced mini-game thing than I can relate to people who think this is a waste.
We'll see about that but since MC is learning to fight 'for real' in episode 10 I can imagine that a future story fight (maybe against vinny?) will play out like those training fights in episode 10 and if you have raised your states and learnd specials you may have an easier time to win those fights.

b99z

May 3, 2022
Anyone know what path you need to take to get the Envy scene? Do you just have to have selected her and Lily at the end of 9, or is there flags before that?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes