Deximay

May 29, 2017
I know people are upset with the update, to a degree there are valid points, but my only pickle with development is that I think people wouldn't mind if there was less exploration (if that's what takes too much of dev time, idk).

Btw, when you choose to be alone transitioning to ep10, can we please get more chances to get together with those we didn't in the previous one. It all seems to final of a decision if things are still rolling. Lilly being great as she is and I decided to roll with her, I still wanna see scenes like the one with Josy in the pillow fortress to have more tension. I wish I could've said yes to Josy when she was so hung up on MC.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You can still sympathize with him that he must have had some really hard and fucked-up...15+ years by now. Again: That doesn't excuse in any way what he has done to Maya.
No I can't, because I have personal experience with a situation he is in, and I dont wanna talk about it, but I can't see him anything but an asshole

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkatakka

goubiboulgaa

Jul 18, 2021
Is there any update about walkthrough? I don't want to miss anything :/
It will come but probably next month.
In any case after all patreon tiers have access to the new episode.

When I start Ep. 10 the game just closes for no reason. I can't even get past the doctor scene. Can someone pls help?
You need a save without mod or just wait for your mod to be updated with the new episode

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Say what you want about the game in general or Ep. 10 in particular, but the way Patrick is written and how DPC makes you at least understand why he is how he is and even makes you sympathize with him on some level, even if his behavior to Maya is inexcusable in the end is just top notch.
I can't sympathize with Patrick. A hard life is not a reason to abuse your own daughter.
Yeah. I agree with all that.

Just want to add that Jill is not the most clueless person in the room anymore!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And a tip: whatever your fetishes are, in Jill's lewd scene, choos facial in the end -- it's way funnier (and back to her naïve state) :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maya made a mistake by trusting her own father. Honestly, I can't blame her for this, but any documents for signature need to be read from beginning to end. But my sympathies are increasingly with Maya after this episode and I respect her more and more.
~
HAHA, I didn't choose that option, funny! I wonder if this affects RP? MC corrupting innocent Jill :devilish:

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
You say that, but I could easily see them eventually get to Episode 16 release and then go back to rework the entire thing again.
You say that, but I could easily see them eventually get to Episode 16 release and then go back to rework the entire thing again.
If the DPC wants to remake the entire game once it's finished, that's not something I'm worried about right now

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Why don't you guys realise that you HAVE TO play every route if you want to enjoy this game and understand what happens?
But you can date Quinn only if you are a Dick, and if you are a Dick you can't date Jill, Josy and Maya.
No you don't. I have one save. One playthrough. I'm on every single route I want to be in. I see every scene I want to see. I'm a DIK and a Chick at the same time. I'm dating Josy & Maya and Sage. I'm on Nicole and Lilly's route. I'm spending every second I can with Riona and banging Cammy at every opportunity. I'm also playing every scene on Quinn's route even though I despise her because there are tiny bits here and there that sorta show you that she is only 99% a disgusting piece of shit.

I would end myself right now before I'd ever play this game or any other, the way DrPrickCunt wants me to. AL taught me that. His borderline psychotic obsession with limiting your choices and make you play his game the way he intends while making you think you actually have "choices" at all is disgusting. It's just a bunch of predertermined routes. You stop following one and you fall onto a slightly different one.

Forcing you to play 54 different routes of the same fucking scenes with two lines of dialogue and 4 renders that are new isn't even a clever way to justify the year long development time.

So no. You DO NOT need to play every route to enjoy or understand anything that happens.

Last edited:

pedro89

Nov 15, 2020
Hasn't anyone who has Jill path gotten an error during the second free roam??

Got mod fixes and everything in place all paths work except for Jill, error happens when texting her during the second free roam. Can't ignore it as it loops

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I’m interested in one thing, if you play in all the paths except Quinn, and if you compare Quinn’s path with her problems where Mc wants to help her, I wonder on the LI path where she treats Mc coldly, who will help her? any thoughts? or will she still face consequences where Mc is not in her path? :unsure:

Reactions: kih1952

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Is there any update about walkthrough? I don't want to miss anything :/
the official one comes out usally after two weeks. Fanmade maybe earlier... but not by much. Except... mods. But yeah... i wouldnt use those if you dont want to deal with errors later on.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: aba01
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes