sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
no,i want to see him in capon outfit or even killer
Orite yeah unless someone with editing skills is watching and reading OP regurlarly, I doubt anyone will know them.

You mean Capone in his mafia like suit and Killer with his mask on and sickle sword type weapons?

Capone_Bege_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png

Killer_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png

Dawe might pull of Killer but Capone less so.

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Orite yeah unless someone with editing skills is watching and reading OP regurlarly, I doubt anyone will know them.

You mean Capone in his white mafia like suit and Killer with his mask on and sickle sword type weapons?
why not the suit and hat from capon and mask with a dildo as a weapon from KIller :ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't see it affecting MC's "decency" at all. If she has no respect for whatever relationship she was in, that's 100% on her. If she tells you to back off and you don't, that's a different matter. It's not my job to respect somebody's marriage, that's their job. I'm not a part of it. MC did nothing wrong. (until he lies about it)
That is not how cheating works, you need at least two people to commit the act. Not like Josy can cheat on Maya by just masturbating. :sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
That is not how cheating works, you need at least two people to commit the act. Not like Josy can cheat on Maya by just masturbating. :sneaky::sneaky:
say that to some games where the girl claimed that she had cheated on her hubby/BF with her dildo

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
At the end of this update, you get to click on Derek, Sage or Bella/Jill.

How do you get Jill? Got Bella on my Jill playthough lol.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
At the end of this update, you get to click on Derek, Sage or Bella/Jill.

How do you get Jill? Got Bella on my Jill playthough lol.
I don't think we can get Jill, the options were Derek, Sage and Bella since there is no way you can get close to Jill without getting close to Bella

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't think we can get Jill, the options were Derek, Sage and Bella since there is no way you can get close to Jill without getting close to Bella
No you can get Jill, I remember someone else posting it.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
No you can get Jill, I remember someone else posting it.
You can get Jill but its pretty complicated.

You have to do the side mission where you apply to that Daily Bugle place for a job through your phone. You'll encounter a character named Jameson, make sure you don't select the option for a job or you'll fail. You gotta pick the option which says you want to freelance.

Once you chose that, he'll ask you for pictures of spiderman. You then have to find 4 photos of spiderman laying around which only appear once you've accepted this side mission. The 4th pic is only activated once you've gotten the other 3. The 4th one is in Jill's room , and she's watching a re-run of the original Spiderman trilogy by Sam Raimi. You then have the choice to either take a picture of her in her spiderman outfit or knock to enter. Choose the latter, but beware that it will get you kicked out of the daily bugle and Jonah Jameson is gonna be pretty pissed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ronaldinho12345

Jul 14, 2019
I deleted the persistent files and added the full save files and my game isn't opening anymore, what should I exactly do to add the full save?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes