SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
the last converation in gender class with Derek is awesome
Pussy is Indeed Pussy.

What is the problem? bf or gf? what is the difference?

Jill looks like Tash Wolff with a better body, 11/10
Oh my.. Are you really asking me this?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The way the MC gets drunk and lives, most of the time is due to the DIK's fucking, that and because he is an idiot for making promises to Derek
I'd say the biggest threat for him being with any of the girls is actually him joining the Diks especially with Rusty and Tommy around the others don't seem all that bad, I'm not sure if the likes of Bella and Jill would be very enthusiastic about him joining the diks.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Sex in a public place, where do you think Maya and MC are gonna do it?

I say, in one of the classrooms during class :D
Not public enough IMO...(unless you're thinking not secretively behind a desk or something but at the front :p)

I say recruit Arieth (with a mask on) for a third and do the public and 3some at the same time on the Tri-Alpha lawn. Arieth can do the heavy lifting and preserving Maya for the minimum. Then whip the mask off and....ruuuun! :LOL:

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Oh my.. Are you really asking me this?
yeah I mean, if there is other guy you are in an uncomfortable position, like there is a rivalry or something, but if the other is a girl, that's completely different thing, there is nothing you or anyone can do about, it's a less hard situation like for the Ego, you know

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I'd say the biggest threat for him being with any of the girls is actually him joining the Diks especially with Rusty and Tommy around the others don't seem all that bad, I'm not sure if the likes of Bella and Jill would be very enthusiastic about him joining the diks.
This theory that the source of Rusty's wealth is due to him being the drug wholesaler seems to have really caught on. My mind is kind of resisting as I kind of like the guy.

I think faculty is involved but Burke will still just be a puppet. There will be a twist as to the mastermind who set it up 3 years ago - which coincides roughly with the DIK mansion being bought and someone going incognito.

Plot twist - It's Bella husband James! :oops: [Insert Twilight Zone music here] :LOL:

D

Deleted member 1273790

So long I hold back not to play it, finally I play and finish it .. damn it !! Episode 3 is amazing, apparently Josy is Maya's girlfriend, it really hurts.

At the end of Episode 3 I chose Bella, because I like MILF. Episode 4 will be amazing, of course ... if you choose to live with Bella (maybe) I can't wait for episode 4.

oh yaaa, I just counted the Being A DIK release calendar. they release it every 13 weeks or so. and I predict Episode 4 will be released in November between the 10th and 16th.

hoping episode 4 will be more content with Jill / Bella. because if seen from episodes 1 to 3, the MC is only interested between Jill and Bella.

ep3_endbella.jpg

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Another week flew by. My PCs have been rendering a mix of animations and static renders and I have been writing a lot of dialogue.

The layout of the Episode is coming together and I can already tell it will be a big one, mostly due to the branches you probably have predicted based on Episode 3.

I don't have any details to share about the Episode at the moment, but I'm moving forward at a steady pace. I'm hoping to post the first preview of Episode 4 sometime next week.

Poll news
The winner of the poll this week, for a special event, was Rose.

rose.png

Soon a new poll will start where +$10 patrons will decide which Side girl is featured in the special renders of Episode 4. Jade won last Episode so she can't win this time.

The new Patreon goal
This week I did some serious thinking about something that's been on my mind daily for the better part of this year.

I've decided that it's time to work towards making my dream a reality.

I want to work with game development full time and it's been a really hard decision to make since I would give up a job that I've worked all my life for, while risking job security.

But I have to be honest with myself, I'm working so hard for this and I know that I can't last doing both jobs at once, forever. Speaking long term, it's not healthy for me or my family and friend relations.

I want to do so much more for the game and really make Being a DIK as good as I possibly can make it, while also ensuring that I get more time to take care of my personal life that's been suffering.

That's why I've added the big goal to my Patreon page. Going all in on this project.

It's really scary for me, but life is too short to not take risks, especially if the result could mean total bliss.

If I reach 2500 patrons, I will resign from my IRL job and make game development my profession.

This will mean that I can do more for the game and the community, but also guarantee that I will be able to finish what I have started.

This is a goal that will benefit all of us and your support has never been more important than what it is from this point going forward.

Have a great weekend

Dr PinkCake

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
The new Patreon goal
This week I did some serious thinking about something that's been on my mind daily for the better part of this year.

I've decided that it's time to work towards making my dream a reality.

I want to work with game development full time and it's been a really hard decision to make since I would give up a job that I've worked all my life for, while risking job security.

But I have to be honest with myself, I'm working so hard for this and I know that I can't last doing both jobs at once, forever. Speaking long term, it's not healthy for me or my family and friend relations.

I want to do so much more for the game and really make Being a DIK as good as I possibly can make it, while also ensuring that I get more time to take care of my personal life that's been suffering.

That's why I've added the big goal to my Patreon page. Going all in on this project.

It's really scary for me, but life is too short to not take risks, especially if the result could mean total bliss.

If I reach 2500 patrons, I will resign from my IRL job and make game development my profession.

This will mean that I can do more for the game and the community, but also guarantee that I will be able to finish what I have started.

This is a goal that will benefit all of us and your support has never been more important than what it is from this point going forward.

Have a great weekend

Dr PinkCake
The great decisions of life are the most risky , but also the most beautiful that can be taken. Really happy to read these kind of words , hopefully DPC can become a Professional developer like he deserves

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
If he joined the DIK's Bella and Jill would not see him with good eyes. I think all the options with both are in CHICK.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
yeah I mean, if there is other guy you are in an uncomfortable position, like there is a rivalry or something, but if the other is a girl, that's completely different thing, there is nothing you or anyone can do about, it's a less hard situation like for the Ego, you know
It is not a matter of ego or if it is a boy or a girl, it is a matter of the fact that in this story, telling him that he was of a different gender could have changed everything, since he would look at boys instead of girls when it comes to doubt who could be the other person who is with Josy, especially when Maya told him he had sex with a girl.

I just try to put myself in the place of the MC, in his psychology. I think, what would I think instead? And then I mix it with the thoughts of the MC and the story with Josy and Maya.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Idk neither Rusty nor Tommy seem particulary bad to me,I think especially Rusty might turn into a great help in the future.Also neither of them did any cock blocking along the way,on the contrary they are encouraging MC`s adventures to continue,this might change once Tommy learns aboout MC and Josy but we`ll see,it`s gonna be interesting ;)

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Are you implying that the biggest threat the protag faces is the jealousy that may arise from Bella or Jill because of him joining the DIKs? Like a yandere kinda threat?! That part at the end of the scene in the library between the MC and Bella, where MC goes narrator mode, gave me the creeps! :O

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Idk neither Rusty nor Tommy seem particulary bad to me,I think especially Rusty might turn into a great help in the future.Also neither of them did any cock blocking along the way,on the contrary they are encouraging MC`s adventures to continue,this might change once Tommy learns aboout MC and Josy but we`ll see,it`s gonna be interesting ;)
For now not so much of a threat no but I still wouldn't trust these two there is a lot more going on with Rusty and is certainly into something very shady with the drug angle that's for sure and who knows the MC could become a problem for him if he was to find out stuff about Rusty, Tommy seems to be more of the fool that has addiction problems but what lengths will an addict go to to get his drugs.

Are you implying that the biggest threat the protag faces is the jealousy that may arise from Bella or Jill because of him joining the DIKs? Like a yandere kinda threat?! That part at the end of the scene in the library between the MC and Bella, where MC goes narrator mode, gave me the creeps! :O
Indeed there is always one maybe not from joining the Diks but with other girls around word could get out about that, my main concern is Jill at the moment she seems really invested in the MC after such a short space of time perhaps it could become more possessive over time.

What do you think was that all about?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This I'm not so sure about but I think it points to the husband and with the whole help thing I'm thinking she just needs someone to be there for her to fill that void that was left by the husband.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
They both are already aware of him doing the pledge stuff and it doesn`t seem to bother neither of them:unsure:
I am inclined to agree. DIK membership + DIK personality = nope, DIK membership + Chick personality = OK

Iirc, MC can even tease Bella about MC being naked (stealing panties night) for the DIKs w/o getting a RP penalty provided you are in the CHICK range.

Hopefully, w/o sounding too sappy or anything :LOL: they care about who you are rather what badge may be on your jacket methinks. (Especially so for Jill who herself is in a Frat that she doesn't particularly care about).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes