Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just thinking that future drama will involve the reactions of the significant other of whichever whichever LI the player chooses to pursue
Thats different. Thats more than likely. We are already competing with an invisible hubby :sneaky:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Just random thought here.

All of the main girls except Jill at this stage are in a relationship and there is no NTR tag in this game.

Which gets me thinking if that some of the drama to unfold is going to be DrPinkCake showing the effects of our actions in a NTR viewpoint from the main girls significant other.....
There will be something for shock value, because that's Pinkcake thingy. No NTR tho.

It will be either rape on MC(every leftover female will group up with each other and strapon the MC) or one/few of the female characters or badly written villain might show out of the blue.

Some janitor will show up that will choke up the MC to death, because he is the grand grandfather of Bella and is possesed by the demon of Vegetarianism and because MC pounded that meat(Bella), grand grandfather is mad.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
But what the MC is doing with the main girls could be considered cheating from their partners viewpoint. Imagine if you were Bella's husband and you found out your wife was falling for a college student- Technically its netori.
It's not NTR if we're the one hooking up with the girl and with their partner out of the equation in Bellas case it doesn't really count.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Thats different. Thats more than likely.
No, its exactly what I wrote before. If DPK wanted to do a gutpunch which would make the player base angry, he could make the significant other of the main LI have the same feelings we would have if the situation was reversed for the MC to make us feel really shitty about our actions.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, its exactly what I wrote before. If DPK wanted to do a gutpunch which would make the player base angry, he could make the significant other of the main LI have the same feelings we would have if the situation was reversed for the MC to make us feel really shitty about our actions.
I'm afraid i'm not following you. Whats your point? :unsure: I don't think his aim is to deliver gutpunches.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Yes it looks like the LIs come in pairs of two

Maya - Josie
Bella - Jill
Sage - Maybe Quinn?
Yes. I'm also under that impression. Maybe there is something going on between Sage and Quinn, or will be happening some time in the future. And it would fit well with the game banner if the girls switched places with one another. :p

Perhaps we'll get to chose between three alternative dramatic love triangles. The Josie/Maya is already evident at this time. Bella/Jill is already forming as well, as we can see how conflicted Bella is by being attracted to the guy she recommends her friend to be dating. Maybe the last triangle will be revealed in a next update, and it will ofc be involving Sage/???. ??? probably being Quinn.

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Just random thought here.

All of the main girls except Jill at this stage are in a relationship and there is no NTR tag in this game.

Which gets me thinking if that some of the drama to unfold is going to be DrPinkCake showing the effects of our actions in a NTR viewpoint from the main girls significant other.....
i know what you're thinking but there is no ntr in this game
all the girls are not really in a relationship or rather were
let diagnose one by one

Sage in the early episodes was known as chad GF even tho all we saw was her asking for help cause her BF is cheating on her so since Chad was the one that was breaking the rule here having sage and the Mc together is not being tagged as an NTr move

Josy was having some pb with her emotion either staying on a long-distance relationship with Maya or falling for the MC now this might sound like NTr but it's not, look at it this way if u were a girl and have a long-distance relationship with someone else and especially have doubts about it, would starting over with a new guy will be considered an Ntr i don't think so since we don't really know the degree of the relationship that those two shared, it could even be just a lie or they could be still dating .....too early to call it an Ntr cause we simply don't know enough...(btw the same things apply for Maya here)....we just need to wait for the next ep to have a clear idea about this as whole

Moving on to the "ice queen" Bella ....again we don’t know enough about her husband .....whether is he alive or dead......the game explicitly emphasize the tags here since it got cheating and no Ntr on it, so a girl can cheat but it’s not necessarily called or should be called ntr .....if u say that Bella was cheating on her hubby shouldn't that be called Ntr the answer is no, because it is just cheating no Ntr since there no hubby in the picture

i suggest that if u still have doubts and want some clear answers to go over DPC discord or twitter and ask him yourself...and pls keep this topic away since it's already have been discussed here......and got cleared many times over..... and keep posting about it might be considered as an harassment for other users that are not into this kind of fetish

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
and keep posting about it might be considered as an harassment for other users that are not into this kind of fetish
I mean, a guy asked a normal question, are you some kind of a special bird on this forum that every fetish that doesn't interests you is some kind of a harassment when people talk about it?

Eliticism on this forum is reaching higher and higher tiers by every year.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
I'm afraid i'm not following you. Whats your point? :unsure: I don't think his aim is to deliver gutpunches.
Jill asks you in the intro if you are happy to play a game that makes you angry and/or sad

Im guessing this would make a lot of players angry and sad- being shown their actions are the ones they hate the most

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I think this is what it will come down to with the paths that is for certain either way we will be joining the diks it's just the how will we act when we actually join them :unsure:

And what joy the three-letter word reappears bore off (n)
Yes, that seems and makes me sad, because there could be several paths, choices, consequences (both bad and good) for every choice we take

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I mean, a guy asked a normal question, are you some kind of a special bird on this forum that every fetish that doesn't interests you is some kind of a harassment when people talk about it?
not really but since the same topic has been discussed over and over ..... and we already had mods showing up here to stop it........ so keep post about it especially in a game with no NTR tag on it, it is indeed considered as harassment to other players

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Bella/Jill is already forming as well, as we can see how conflicted Bella is by being attracted to the guy she recommends her friend to be dating.
I don't think Bella really wants MC to date Jill. I think she's trying to set that up to remove her own temptation, because she wouldn't want to hurt Jill by banging MC if MC/Jill had coupled up.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
not really but since the same topic has been discussed over and over ..... and we already had mods showing up here to stop it........ so keep post about it especially in a game with no NTR tag on it, it is indeed considered as harassment to other players
Tags says nothing about the game, they are being added whenever something fitting the specific tag happens.
Half of the games don't have every tag included on the forums but appeared in the game.

Guy wasn't aggressive and he also didn't talk about ''oh muh NTR'', but he just pointed his idea after playing the game like every person on this forum has rights for.

As for discussing the same thing over and over, i mean everything in this thread(or any game thread) has been already discussed more than 10 times over and over, this topic is no different.

It's just funny that talking about certain ideas that people have about the game and the story but doesn't fit the certain fetishes of specific people are now considered as ''harassment''. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
There's no NTR and probably won't be, but everyone can post their ideas about the story and talk about whatever they want.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't think Bella really wants MC to date Jill. I think she's trying to set that up to remove her own temptation, because she wouldn't want to hurt Jill by banging MC if MC/Jill had coupled up.
I believe you got it mixed up. Bella wants MC to hook up with Jill because that way she would have a good reason to NOT be attracted to him if he were with her close friend. Bella doesn't want to be attracted to him but obviously she can't deny her feelings for him which is why she's so conflicted.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
He was probably worried about Tommy becoming a liability I'm guessing that's why he probably is not so honest with him all the time, for me all Tommy is interested in is when his next hit is going to be even Heather complains about him stealing her drugs, They probably respect his position as I certainly don't think he is the brains of anything, but also remember the diks don't appear to be the brightest bunch around.
But is there a reason to suspect Rusty of being dishonest at all?Because I don`t see one.
Obviously Tommy is interested in drugs but he also cares about DiK`s he takes this stuff seriously,he puts effort in it,organizes shit,gives cash money to his "son"...
Outside of the one with the phone,they don`t appear to be dumb either,they like to party but even the nerd girl likes to party :p

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
In my opinion (I don't know what the other players will say) it can be seen, how MC does give a shit about fraternities, especially DIKs. That he finished in the DIKs, doesn't mean that he should be like one them. He is only there because he had to leave his room and by fault to Derek's fool, although it's not clear if he does it out of pity or friendship.
That's how you choose to play the MC. Which is fair enough, it's similar to one of my mains as well. :)

However, that's only one way to play it. One could also choose to play as loving being with the DIKs, egg Quinn on in the CUM-Petition, kiss Sage in public on the sofa, kick Troy's ass and then fight the entire alpha squad at the gym, hog the dick helmet, give a bro money at the strip club etc. and revel in it.

That's one of the good things about the game. A number of ways one can choose to play/interpret the MC.

PS. Mormont I'm 100% certain you'll make 1 DIK alignment choice even in your nicest playthrough (The continue with Jade Choice :LOL:)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Tags says nothing about the game, they are being added whenever something fitting the specific tag happens.
Guy wasn't aggressive and he also didn't talk about ''oh muh NTR'', but he just pointed his idea after playing the game like every person on this forum has rights for.
neither was I, i simply pointed to the best outcome that both sides could have......... if u guys want some NTR information about this game the best solution is to get it from the source .......because and again.......posting things here will just get both sides heated and may have some bad consequences with the mods afterward.....so i advice you just like a mod did it with me yesterday to pls keep the conversation about NTr away until you got a definitive answer about it for the dev himself

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes