ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
neither was I, i simply pointed to the best outcome that both sides could have......... if u guys want some NTR information about this game the best solution is to get it from the source .......because and again.......posting things here will just get both sides heated and may have some bad consequences with the mods afterward.....so i advice you just like a mod did it with me yesterday to pls keep the conversation about NTr away until you got a definitive answer about it for the dev himself
So now i need a confirmation from Dev to talk about something or post some ideas about some scenarios, ok.

Weird that this thread has some special treatment or rules, didn't saw anything like that in any other big or small game threads.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
So now i need a confirmation from Dev to talk about something or post some ideas about some scenarios, ok.

Weird that this thread has some special treatment or rules, didn't saw anything like that in any other big or small game threads.
it had it added because the mods did show up here numerous times to stop the topic from getting heated ....again as a piece of advice pls keep it away

CMAddiction

May 12, 2019
I have to say your skills as a writer are top notch! The ending of this latest episode had a hell of a pipe bomb! I really like the alternative dialog of the different choices you make. I'll definitely come back for the next one! Great work man!

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
The Doctor never disappoints, as always, what an incredible game in all aspects. Amazing characters, amazing sex scenes, amazing story...

Knowing Mr. Pinkcake, the heartbreak will arrive and hit like a train... ah shit, here we go again.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
But is there a reason to suspect Rusty of being dishonest at all?Because I don`t see one.
Obviously Tommy is interested in drugs but he also cares about DiK`s he takes this stuff seriously,he puts effort in it,organizes shit,gives cash money to his "son"...
Outside of the one with the phone,they don`t appear to be dumb either,they like to party but even the nerd girl likes to party :p
Tommy just seems to be a junkie. Nothing more or less imo. Nothing has been shown that makes him out to be more than just that. Rusty seems to be loaded which is sketchy asf.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Tommy just seems to be a junkie. Nothing more or less imo. Nothing has been shown that makes him out to be more than just that. Rusty seems to be loaded which is sketchy asf.
Well no,he is a junkie that is also one of the founders of a fraternity,one that is known and connected on the campus,he is the one that makes deal with Quinn and helps to organize event(1 that we know of,maybe more),he also made it into college in the 1st batch of students.
Not THAT loaded,game makes a point that the strip club trip is a big deal for everyone including Rusty,they also mention it`s a mid-week and they know the bouncer/owner(?),so they most likely managed to get a deal.Besides why is it sketchy for him to be loaded?What do we know about his background?For all I know he found a treassure burried by time travelling space pirates(and I would be very happy with that :LOL: ).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

tg

May 1, 2017
My predictions for ep4:

Derek's door - full break down of Maya and Josy's relationship, first going through it with Derek, and then later with the girls themselves. Maybe this leads to something with them, or one of them, or going his own way.

Sage's door - I think this will involve HOT drama. Dawe wants Quinn to step up and kick Sage out. Sage will turn to MC for support. But, this might be conflicted if the MC has dipped into the food menu side of things. Anyway, I think this one will focus on Dawe's/Quinn's stuff, and maybe the whole prostitution thing will come out, and maybe Sage will have problems with it, but might be forced out anyway. The MC might be able to join Quinn's side, or support Sage. I dunno.

Bella's door - this'll probably revolve around Bella's guilt around what she's been doing. But, further, maybe will allow us to find out what kinds of stuff Bella (and Jill) have going on. I think Jill's campaign is probably something to do with mental health, and this comes from wanting to help Bella with her "delusions", lets say. It could be something like that. I dunno.

Anyway, I like that the episode might split off to tell different aspects to things. You get to play them all to see different sides of the characters. Let's hope he can fit it all in around the rest of the Hell Week stuff.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Besides why is it sketchy for him to be loaded?What do we know about his background?
Most likely rich parents but we still don't know an awful lot about Rusty personally I think he is the dealer that Quinn is paying I'm really not so sure if anyone else is involved but then again the next update could surprise us with an unseen person that is behind it all.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I don't think Bella really wants MC to date Jill. I think she's trying to set that up to remove her own temptation, because she wouldn't want to hurt Jill by banging MC if MC/Jill had coupled up.
I think it's a bit of both. On the one hand, she really cares and wants the best for Jill, so it wasn't purely to remove temptation. She really does believe that MC would be a far better person for Jill than Tybalt.

For want of a better analogy, it's like gritting your teeth and giving up your puppy to your best friend whom you believe is in greater need of company. A day later and the puppy runs home back to you, and while you are kind of annoyed, you can't help but love the puppy for still thinking of you too.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I don't know why those 3 doors look like a mystery for some players. They're pretty obvious. Even DPC confirmed today: you have 3 pretty obvious paths.

If you want to pursue Maya or Josy - choose Derek.
For Bella or Jill - choose Bella.
And Sage is pretty obvious. Unless Chad is going through a sex change and would become new LI. Perish the thought.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
My predictions for ep4:

Derek's door - full break down of Maya and Josy's relationship, first going through it with Derek, and then later with the girls themselves. Maybe this leads to something with them, or one of them, or going his own way.

Sage's door - I think this will involve HOT drama. Dawe wants Quinn to step up and kick Sage out. Sage will turn to MC for support. But, this might be conflicted if the MC has dipped into the food menu side of things. Anyway, I think this one will focus on Dawe's/Quinn's stuff, and maybe the whole prostitution thing will come out, and maybe Sage will have problems with it, but might be forced out anyway. The MC might be able to join Quinn's side, or support Sage. I dunno.

Bella's door - this'll probably revolve around Bella's guilt around what she's been doing. But, further, maybe will allow us to find out what kinds of stuff Bella (and Jill) have going on. I think Jill's campaign is probably something to do with mental health, and this comes from wanting to help Bella with her "delusions", lets say. It could be something like that. I dunno.

Anyway, I like that the episode might split off to tell different aspects to things. You get to play them all to see different sides of the characters. Let's hope he can fit it all in around the rest of the Hell Week stuff.
I guess based on Jill´s point of view towards mobbing her campaign will be something about mobbing and mobbing victims ... it is hinted in the game that she herself might have been victim to mobbing in her childhood or during her school years.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

Another week flew by. My PCs have been rendering a mix of animations and static renders and I have been writing a lot of dialogue.

The layout of the Episode is coming together and I can already tell it will be a big one, mostly due to the branches you probably have predicted based on Episode 3.

I don't have any details to share about the Episode at the moment, but I'm moving forward at a steady pace. I'm hoping to post the first preview of Episode 4 sometime next week.

Poll news
The winner of the poll this week, for a special event, was Rose.

View attachment 392963

Soon a new poll will start where +$10 patrons will decide which Side girl is featured in the special renders of Episode 4. Jade won last Episode so she can't win this time.

The new Patreon goal
This week I did some serious thinking about something that's been on my mind daily for the better part of this year.

I've decided that it's time to work towards making my dream a reality.

I want to work with game development full time and it's been a really hard decision to make since I would give up a job that I've worked all my life for, while risking job security.

But I have to be honest with myself, I'm working so hard for this and I know that I can't last doing both jobs at once, forever. Speaking long term, it's not healthy for me or my family and friend relations.

I want to do so much more for the game and really make Being a DIK as good as I possibly can make it, while also ensuring that I get more time to take care of my personal life that's been suffering.

That's why I've added the big goal to my Patreon page. Going all in on this project.

It's really scary for me, but life is too short to not take risks, especially if the result could mean total bliss.

If I reach 2500 patrons, I will resign from my IRL job and make game development my profession.

This will mean that I can do more for the game and the community, but also guarantee that I will be able to finish what I have started.

This is a goal that will benefit all of us and your support has never been more important than what it is from this point going forward.

Have a great weekend

Dr PinkCake
I really hope DrPinkcake reaches his goal he deserves it.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I don't know why those 3 doors look like a mystery for some players. They're pretty obvious. Even DPC confirmed today: you have 3 pretty obvious paths.

If you want to pursue Maya or Josy - choose Derek.
For Bella or Jill - choose Bella.
And Sage is pretty obvious. Unless Chad is going through a sex change and would become new LI. Perish the thought.
I see your point. The three options correspond to the three doors in which MC will choose one to knock on. But I would hope that by selecting one door, we wouldn't automatically be rejecting any of the other LIs at this point. That would be like developing three independent stories, ignoring all the potential to mess up the relations even more. And one harem route would be so sweet! And what about the door that Quinn opens, revealing Dawe at the entrance?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I see your point. The three options correspond to the three doors in which MC will choose one to knock on. But I would hope that by selecting one door, we wouldn't automatically be rejecting any of the other LIs at this point. That would be like developing three independent stories, ignoring all the potential to mess up the relations even more. And one harem route would be so sweet! And what about the door that Quinn opens, revealing Dawe at the entrance?
See, that's something I don't understand.

There should be at least 10 episodes and such a big decision is somewhat way too early in this game. Forcing us in two-girls-route at this point (or one girl) doesn't make sense. Unless DPC plans to introduce another LI?

EDIT: About Dawe -there is no mystery there. Jocks await a big package - we learned that from their conversation and, later on, from Quinn and Riona. So, he's just checking their new package of steroids.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I mean, the same thing happens(via different events of course) in Acting Lessons, should i remind you what happened there?

Certain devs have their thingys, shock value moments and being forced to pick only one based on the events in the game and our choices might be DrPink's thingy and i think he will continue with that.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well no,he is a junkie that is also one of the founders of a fraternity,one that is known and connected on the campus,he is the one that makes deal with Quinn and helps to organize event(1 that we know of,maybe more),he also made it into college in the 1st batch of students.
Not THAT loaded,game makes a point that the strip club trip is a big deal for everyone including Rusty,they also mention it`s a mid-week and they know the bouncer/owner(?),so they most likely managed to get a deal.Besides why is it sketchy for him to be loaded?What do we know about his background?For all I know he found a treassure burried by time travelling space pirates(and I would be very happy with that :LOL: ).
A new Frat opening with a big mansion is an instant red flag. Who financed that?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes